Smeg

Smeg

Andokerst

AndokerstGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect brew

Selected a smeg kettle through our credit card rewards. Very impressed with the performance and style. Looking to get a toaster to match. I hadn’t considered smeg products before but now I wouldn’t hesitate. Very happy!

Asmir

AsmirGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent sturdy Rangehood

Product of Smeg are worthwhile they do justice with their product and quality indeed. My Rangehood performance is the peace of mind for my family now. I will highly recommend thinking for long terms then think of smeg.

ArchimedeanGippsland, VIC

Faulty from the start and Pyrolytic cleaning poor

Installed SMEG electric ovens (microwave, steam and normal oven) in a new house in March 2018. Both the normal oven and the steam oven proved faulty on first use. The normal oven had to have a new controller and new top element, the steam oven had to have a part replaced. The performance of the microwave does not compare with the Panasonic microwave we had previously.

On this showing I would not recommend SMEG appliances to anyone.

Archimedean

Just to be clear, I could not fault Smeg’s customer service which was excellent; it is a pity the quality of their product does not match their service.

Binda

BindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer Service exceeds expectations

Irene

IreneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Smeg customer service is excellent

When renovating my kitchen a few years ago I bought Smeg induction cooktop; oven; exhaust fan; dishwasher and microwave. Each appliance developed small problems. One day the cooktop stopped working so in a state of anger I contacted Smeg customer service and listed all my grievances. To my surprise they called within a few days and arranged for a technician to come and fix everything. The items were all out of warranty.

I am a very happy customer and realise I should have contacted them much earlier. Thanks Smeg

Irene McDonald

Not Always Happy Jan

Not Always Happy Jan

SMEG - Fantastic Customer Service And Products

Oven problem

I bought a house several years ago and the Smeg stove looked new, however when using the oven it would only work intermittently It won't work if you try the fan.. I had a Smeg rep come out & thoroughly check the oven & couldn't find anything wrong with it.. Suggested I upgrade my power box!!! It is so inconvenient when you expect the oven to work & it doesn't then when you least expect it to work it will.. I have put up with it & use the microwave instead as a large stove is expensive to replace.. Certainly won't go with a Smeg in the future

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Smeg Appliances, buyer beware

Had enough of my expensive new Smeg appliances.
Buyer beware, no help from Smeg, you are on your own, nothing but problems, had to pay 4 call outs for Smeg service people to fix their crappy faults.
My verdict, never again.
You want advice, call me.
0418354270 I will tell how my nightmare has been.

Glenn T

Glenn TGippsland, VIC

Had problem with the lid

I bought a SMEG last year and a few months ago the lid was hard to press open
I email the manger of the Australian spare parts at SMEG and had a reply within minutes and they replaced it
Good to see some companies still have great customer service
Thanks SMEG Australia

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Jim

Jim

Outstanding customer service

I own a SMEG dishwasher and a SMEG oven/ cooktop. Over the years there has been the need to get some minor issues addressed. I have to commend Matt Parkinson and his team at SMEG Australia. Their customer service has been outstanding. Prompt, polite, hassle free, and most importantly effective in addressing the issues in a way that I felt was very fair, and that went well beyond the customer service experienced with other companies. They back their products, and where appropriate replace parts under warranty or sometimes out of warranty with courtesy and efficiency. Well done, if only all customer experiences were like this. It inspires the confidence in me to stick with SMEG products for future purchases.