4.3

78%11%11%
Brand Manager for Smirnoff? Claim your listing.

Adzproudie100
Adzproudie100

Perfect

Wat r the ingedients and how to make as unsure im new to this one as brewing beer didnt go to well

Grumpy
GrumpyAdelaide

What are the people at Smirnoff thinking!

A great refreshing drink, Been discontinued here, how silly. Oh well I guess I have to go back to the Philippines where it is readily available.

PAM
PAM

PERFECT ♥♥♥

a drink provides genuine happiness and had so much time being with friends

been drinking this one every time we drink outside . best suggestion to everyone . ;)

Steve W
Steve WGold Coast

Great drink

Great drink, very refreshing and enjoyable.

Really pi##ed off I can no longer get them.

I'm told they have been discontinued.

What's going on Smirnoff?

narelle
narelle

Yum Ho !!!

I love these Vodka mules, drink them all the time. I also am having trouble buying these in Tasmania as no one seems to have them. I beleive they are still being made, maybe someone knows why ???

Melk
MelkFar North Queensland, QLD4 posts

Smirnoff isnt a donkey. Its a Mule!!

I love, Love this drink!!!!! Its about time someone made something decent with ginger beer!!

Bad news is they are really hard to find in stores :( It is lightly refreshing and a great summer drink to have whilst lounging by the pool.

Hasnt had any serious promotion up here in Cairns were it would really take off if it did.

Only ever saw it in cans never saw the stubbie/bottle version.

Everyone I made to try the Mule loved it - so why is it so hard to find???
Great refreshing summery taste
CAnt find it in stores

Cassie
CassieSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Awesome drink

Have been getting this one made at the bar for a long time, so it is great to be able to get it as a pre mix and have when ever I want. First tried it at a promotional tasting at Dan Murphy's. Flavours are just right. Fairly heavy for a premix but that makes for an awesome night. They are quite expensive but worth it if you're in the mood for ginger beer and lime vodka :)

illicit_angel
illicit_angel98 posts

Good

I first saw this vodka 'ready to drink' premix in a promotion at a local club. I first wondered, 'what have they concocted here?' A friend convinced me to try it. I took a sip and was surprised by what I tasted. (I don't really like premixes from Smirnoff, they taste really bitter to me)

This drink remains me of summer. The lime and ginger go perfectly. Both don't overpower each other, and the vodka suits this drink both lime and ginger perfectly. I don't think I would drink it in winter, it is a summer drink, and I recommend people try it.
Nice and gentle vodka flavor, Lime and ginger goes perfectly together
The name. But it is the name of the cocktail but Smirnoff does not add bitters to it.

leopardmq80
leopardmq80AU

Bad

Good refreashing summer drink needed more ginger flavour also it tasted alot like just vodka and lemon but i would also drink it again
Refreshing summer drink