Verifiedsmsglobal.com

58% · 2216 · 42%

Pita F.
Pita F.

HubSpot SMSglobal workflow didn't work

Hubspot SMSglobal workflows did not work for our account, and we couldn't automate for 8 weeks. Hubspot properties that the SMSglobal api sends data to didn't update for our account, and workflows didn't trigger.
Peter  Grullemans
Peter GrullemansSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Suited for my desktop use, superior to iPhone SMS

I have been using Global SMS for about 5 years on the desktop computer for messaging to clients, family and special interest groups and found it very convenient not having to type messages into a small device. The cost is affordable for this benefit as it allows me to remain at my computer, integrated in my work routine. On start up I was able to import all my contacts into the program with a little adjustment in the file format that went smoothly. I've found support to be good, though rarely needed. I'd recommend it to other business professionals who work at their desk for periods of time. Well done to designers of this product.
Gary  Jarrel
Gary JarrelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Product - Easy to User and Straight to the Point

Does exactly as advertised, easy to implement, via API, through curl at terminal or just on the web.

We have so far used it for a number of internal systems and every time it worked perfectly. Our main 2 use cases are notifications of system downtime and marketing to clients, in both applications SMSGlobal outperforms the competition.

Thomas  Eschebach
Thomas EschebachHunter Region, NSW
  Fair Incentive Verified

Excellent service, a platform I could not do without

The service allows me to send sms messages from my laptop to family and friends who are overseas. It provides a very easy and economic way to do this. The support service and security is excellent, especially for some one like me who can struggle with the technology at times.
David  James
David JamesWestern Australia2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Works extremely well for me

I can pre-book my daily messages at any time of the day & this is a huge advantage for me as I can work it into my daily schedule irrespective of where I am in Australia
Peter Stefanakis
Peter StefanakisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Reliable and professional service

We send 1000's of text messages a week and found SMS Global to be by far the best service with best prices available. Support are very knowledgeable and are always willing to go above and beyond.
Work Place
Work Place

Great product. Easy way to communicate with people

Easy way to communicate with staff who don't regularly check their work email. SMS Global is simple to use and have been able to provide excellent additional support when needed
kae
kaeGreat Southern, WA

easy and efficient

Easy and efficient to use connecting with our business software. Economical and very easy to add additional credits online. Support is helpful on the rare occasions I have needed to make contact.
Marco Banfi
Marco Banfi

Amazing service!

All around very high level of professionalism. The team is extremely responsive for any and all request. Equally as important, their panel is very user friendly and offers a high degree of flexibility. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for SMS services.
Renee Smart
Renee SmartSydney, NSW

Easy, versatile and reliable

It is so, so easy & straightforward to use! I love that I can use SMS Global from any platform and the scheduling features are reliable also. The prices are very very good. Support are prompt in replying and very thorough when resolving.
Rockbro
RockbroWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Product

We have been using SMS Global for 12 months or so and it is so easy to use and the pricing is great. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking to use a SMS service
Matthew  Smoker
Matthew SmokerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great customer service! Great product!

Very helpful from the time of sign up. Had several calls from an actual person to see how everything was going and if we needed any help with anything. While we are only using a part of the platform all the info, problem solving and solutions was available in well set out knowledge base. The emails about how to utilise different parts of the platform are informative and helpful. We may look at using some of the other features they have to offer. While not a long time user I can say that the customer service has been great and the product is easy to use and does everything and more than you would expect from it.
Devang P
Devang PGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

We've been using SMS Global for almost 5 years now and have been very satisfied with it. Their system works well and never a downtime. I recommend this service to anyone looking into using SMS as a tool to communicate with their customers.
WFl
WFlIllawarra, NSW

Great product making reminder messages so easy!

What a great product - SMSGlobal is very easy to use. The SMS template and scheduling features are perfect. It makes life so much easier, and managing client appointments is a breeze.
Josh  Lawrence
Josh LawrenceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great, easy to use service. Support second to none. Always available to help

I've been working with SMS Global for a few years now. Really simple to sign up and monitor everything that's going on. Support always available. No issues at all with SMS delivery. Highly recommend.