Snappr

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

travel-review

travel-reviewSydney, NSW

great photos! saved me a bunch of time.

My husband thought it would be a good gift to hire a photographer while I was pregnant with my daughter. We spent a lot of time looking for a local photographer but we ended up using snappr to find a photographer. it was a lot easier to book an appointment and browse profile using snappr, the photographer came to our home and the photos were amazing i love them! joseph was very good and professional, I will keep my photos for a long time to share with my daughter when she gets older.

Marry_Berry

Marry_BerrySydney, NSW

super useful for room photos

Snappr was a really easy way for me to book a photographer online. I had pictures of my house taken for renting it out and I hired Lee to come take pictures. I got 30 pictures taken total and it was very useful for my air bnb profile. We had to reschedule the original time because the photographer couldn't make the first appointment but the support team was very helpful.

coolie-cag

coolie-cagSydney, NSW

great for parties, easy to use online

I found a photographer with snappr online and he was a local photographer. I booked him for a dinner party and he stayed the whole time, the pictures were really good and I am happy with the quality.

Munaza Imran

Munaza ImranLaunceston, TAS

We expected a better outcome

Couple photo shoot of wedding day was good ,second day of wedding function photo shoot was not impressive at all and event videography was not up to the mark as well .
Overall we expected more.

Emily C.Snappr

Hi Munaza, we're so sorry you had a bad experience with your photoshoot. We really want every customer to have the best experience possible with Snappr and a customer service representative will be reaching out to you.

Caroline

CarolineSydney, NSW

Great photos, great service

We used Snappr on a recommendation from a friend and are glad we did - it was very easy to use, pricing and payment was transparent. Our photographer was professional and very talented, and it was easy to share the photos with friends and family using the online album.

Review collected in partnership with Snappr

awesome photos, i'm glad I gave it a shot

I booked a 30 minute photoshoot with Andy and it was great! He brought all his equipment with him and gave me really good instruction on how to stand and where to stand I love my new portrait photos. It was much cheaper than other photographers and it was really easy to use.

Fabiola G.

Fabiola G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

first time trying a professional photographer for a business event, loved it!

First experience using Snappr and it was a great one. Easy to use website interface and very responsive customer service which provided us with an excellent photographer, Martin P for our conference event photography. Martin was very prompt, responsive and professional. He understood the brief and made a pretty boring conference room look engaging and lively with great photos of the delegates. We'll be hiring him again.

Awesome

Fast service, awesome photographer Ilona. She had lovely ideas, we got in touch before the shoot to discuss the theme. Very nice experience! I will be getting one more soon...

Review collected in partnership with Snappr

The photographer I got was really good!!

The photographer I got was really good!!
Esther Kim was really nice to work with. She was punctual and easy to communicate with. She did really well with the poor lighting at the venue. Recommend!!

Durand D.

Durand D.Perth, WA

They are very professional

I've been given very good photos by the photographers. They even came out to a wine yard away from the city. They were easy to work with. Even gave advice on the best spot to use.

Jennifer D

Jennifer D

Professional Photographer

Rebecca was very professional and friendly. She had our family at ease straight away and we are very happy with the quality of the photos. Highly recommend Rebecca and Snappr.

Review collected in partnership with Snappr

Lovely photographer, fast delivery of photos

Photographer was very nice and stayed a few minutes later than scheduled time to get the cake cutting. Photos received within 24 hrs, easy to download. Great company for non-locals.

Alan Raisbeck

Alan RaisbeckHunter Region, NSW

the photographer done a wonderful job

I would highly recommend the person that took my family photos
would use her again if the chance arrived
to be available at so short a notice and the be so friendly and capable and take wonderful photos

nessafor69

nessafor69South East Queensland, QLD

So easy to use

We had Natalie as our photographer for my daughter's pre formal photos and she was absolutely amazing. So easy to communicate with and she knew exactly where and what we should do. Will definitely be using her again

Great photographer & price

We had a fantastic experience with our photo shoot. Just found little direction on how to download & use pictures afterwards. I hope they're working on that. Will use again! Very happy with quality of photos!

Review collected in partnership with Snappr

Easy, personable, and great quality photos

I needed high quality photos for my website. They can be seen here at www.thirtyonefour.com/bmc or from the main page by looking at Bishop Moore Catholic Keepsakes. These pieces of jewelry needed to be photographed for the Catholic high school in Orlando, and they totally delivered on my end. Highly recommend Madison and Snapper in general!

r.theis

r.theisSydney, NSW

Great new new idea for photography.

I bought a photographer for my son's birthday. It was easy to order online and the price was cheaper than other options, overall I was very happy with the photographer. Edited pictures came a few days after my son's birthday and we all loved the pictures.

AMAZING service! High quality photographer and photos!

I loved my photographer! I needed some shots of myself for my business. She did an amazing job, super easy to work with and the photographs came out beautifully. And so affordable too! I love Snappr! :-)

Review collected in partnership with Snappr

Use once, wouldn't use again.

Got a referral to a reasonable photographer, but to get more than basic resolution photos cost more than double the price. I likely would never use again, which is sad since I had high hopes for the service.

Emily C.Snappr

Hi Andrew, we're so sorry you had a bad experience with your photo shoot. We really want every customer to have the best experience possible with Snappr and a customer service representative will be reaching out to you.

Needs a ton of work.