Determined mum

Determined mumSydney, NSW

Ruined my precious moment I wanted to capture

A good photographer can help capture the most amazing moment in your life during precious experiences that does not return forever.
I planned my newborn photo more than 5months before my bub was born.
It was sad the photographer assigned did not possess the skills to deal with babies and capturing precious moments. Not only that she showed up with her own child at our house. Not to mention we are going through Coronavirus pandemic... and we have a small child and a newborn at our home. She didn’t even have the courtesy to ask beforehand. Very very disappointed and unacceptable how selfish and inconsiderate some people are.

maddisonskyeee

maddisonskyeeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Left at the alter

Paid before hand and they never showed up to the wedding, didn’t find out until the bride arrived at the ceremony. Not impressed at all. Very unprofessional. Would not recommend this company.

Munaza Imran

Munaza ImranLaunceston, TAS

We expected a better outcome

Couple photo shoot of wedding day was good ,second day of wedding function photo shoot was not impressive at all and event videography was not up to the mark as well .
Overall we expected more.

Emily C.Snappr

Hi Munaza, we're so sorry you had a bad experience with your photoshoot. We really want every customer to have the best experience possible with Snappr and a customer service representative will be reaching out to you.

Find out how Snappr compares to other Services

The photographer I got was really good!!

The photographer I got was really good!!
Esther Kim was really nice to work with. She was punctual and easy to communicate with. She did really well with the poor lighting at the venue. Recommend!!

Durand D.

Durand D.Perth, WA

They are very professional

I've been given very good photos by the photographers. They even came out to a wine yard away from the city. They were easy to work with. Even gave advice on the best spot to use.

Jennifer D

Jennifer D

Professional Photographer

Rebecca was very professional and friendly. She had our family at ease straight away and we are very happy with the quality of the photos. Highly recommend Rebecca and Snappr.

Review collected in partnership with Snappr

Lovely photographer, fast delivery of photos

Photographer was very nice and stayed a few minutes later than scheduled time to get the cake cutting. Photos received within 24 hrs, easy to download. Great company for non-locals.

Alan Raisbeck

Alan RaisbeckHunter Region, NSW

the photographer done a wonderful job

I would highly recommend the person that took my family photos
would use her again if the chance arrived
to be available at so short a notice and the be so friendly and capable and take wonderful photos

nessafor69

nessafor69South East Queensland, QLD

So easy to use

We had Natalie as our photographer for my daughter's pre formal photos and she was absolutely amazing. So easy to communicate with and she knew exactly where and what we should do. Will definitely be using her again

Great photographer & price

We had a fantastic experience with our photo shoot. Just found little direction on how to download & use pictures afterwards. I hope they're working on that. Will use again! Very happy with quality of photos!

Review collected in partnership with Snappr

Easy, personable, and great quality photos

I needed high quality photos for my website. They can be seen here at www.thirtyonefour.com/bmc or from the main page by looking at Bishop Moore Catholic Keepsakes. These pieces of jewelry needed to be photographed for the Catholic high school in Orlando, and they totally delivered on my end. Highly recommend Madison and Snapper in general!

Review collected in partnership with Snappr

AMAZING service! High quality photographer and photos!

I loved my photographer! I needed some shots of myself for my business. She did an amazing job, super easy to work with and the photographs came out beautifully. And so affordable too! I love Snappr! :-)

Review collected in partnership with Snappr

Use once, wouldn't use again.

Got a referral to a reasonable photographer, but to get more than basic resolution photos cost more than double the price. I likely would never use again, which is sad since I had high hopes for the service.

Emily C.Snappr

Hi Andrew, we're so sorry you had a bad experience with your photo shoot. We really want every customer to have the best experience possible with Snappr and a customer service representative will be reaching out to you.

Needs a ton of work.

Review collected in partnership with Snappr

Just look at this perfect shot!

More than I ever expected from this experience. My little ones were chaotic running through a public area and we managed to capture some truly amazing family photos. We will cherish these pics for the rest of our lives and then some.

Easy & Fast platform

This company is an easy to use website and app. It lets you choose your own date, your own location, the time and allows you to leave notes to your photographer. It gives a straight outline to pricing and what you will receive and allows you to upgrade before and after the shoot. The photographer I chose was awesome and I had a great experience during my shoot. The only reason I didnt Give them five stars was because they only allow you to pick between three photographers that they choose. I personally like variety in photographers and being able to see a little bit of their work. I will also be using them again for the future!!!

AMAZING!

Absolutely amazing! We had a great experience! Was so flexible and really captured every moment we wanted. They took their time capturing as much as we wanted. Highly recommend to anyone!

Such a great service

On time, great photos and friendly service. Would definitely recommend again and will use them for the team photos too next time. Also was on point and completed on time

Sia Vitale

Sia VitaleSydney, NSW

Awesome outcome.

I loved every second of it seeing my daughter smile and just having fun while taking photos made my day. This was a special day because my daughter turned 2

Review collected in partnership with Snappr

Captured our moment perfectly!

We loved our photographer. Fun and very personable. She made us feel very much at ease. The photographs were beautiful and I could not have asked for better on my wedding day. It was a breeze working with your business staff. Thank you!