SoleHeeled

SoleHeeled

Very happy

The whole process of sending off my Goyard bag was so easy and I was delighted to receive it back fresh and clean. Thank you , I highly recommend SoleHeeled.

An elegant repair to an elegant bag.

I had only had my Furla handbag for about a year when the leather loop that secured the shoulder strap to the bag frayed and broke. I was very disappointed, thinking I wasn’t going to get the many years of use I had expected from what had been a fairly expensive purchase and not confident that many shoe repairers would be able to make a repair that wouldn’t ruin the elegance of the bag. I stumbled across SoleHeeled on the web and they sounded like specialists in this area. I wasn’t disappointed. They sent me easy instructions on how to send my bag to them, and their turnaround was only a week. They created a new leather loop and reinforced the remaining one. The work was very delicately done and almost invisible. It’s great to know there is a trusted place to send your favourite bags & shoes for a new lease on life. Thanks Mark, I was very happy.

My favourite shoes new again

Perfectly good uppers and all the Brisbane shoe repairers said they cant be repaired. Sole Heeled could and did. My favourite boots are good for another 5 years. Price was excelent and it included return postage.

Great customer service!

Unfortunately SoleHeeled weren’t able to get the dye transfer stains off my leather Prada handbag completely but the stains are much lighter now and the customer service was nothing short of first class! Fantastic communication from beginning to end and the postage of the handbag was easy and secure (I’m in WA). I felt very safe putting my treasured handbag in Marks hands and he exceeded my expectations with his care of it throughout the process.

I wouldn’t hesitate to use SoleHeeled again and I’ll recommend them to anyone who needs their services.

I wish I knew about SoleHeeled before I took my Louboutins to a Perth cobbler who butchered them a couple of years ago :(

Favourite shoes back to new

I was so sad I thought my favourite most comfy boots where ruined, as I had pretty much worn the sole through. It was easy to use the SoleHeeled website and they fixed them like new! it is amazing and I’m sooooo happy. Will definitely use their service again.

Excellent customer service, excellent workmanship

Sent my Louboutin heels for repair as the sole had started to wear. The communication from Soleheeled throughout the entire process was great and my shoes look fantastic! They were very honest about about not being able to repair them in the way I had hoped and offered a solution that will prolong the life of the shoes and that they knew they would be able to carry out effectively.

Great service for busy people

Really easy service. I knew the cost upfront, the packaging to send my shoes in was posted to me (reply paid included) and then the shoes returned to me via the post once they were fixed. Good communication and I'm very happy with the work done. Highly recommend. Thanks

A complete farce. Don’t trust it.

Whilst the website and packing seem legitimate, I would think very carefully before sending your goods to this service provider. I paid $200 to clean and repair the leather binding on a Louis Vuitton hand bag. When the bag was returned, it had not been cleaned and the binding had been roughly glued. Something I could’ve paid $50 for at a local shoe repair shop.
Once the bag had been returned, Sole Heeled sent an email to ask about my level of customer satisfaction. I let them know I wasn’t happy and I found it strange that no one bothered to follow up.
I have all my documentation from Sole Heeled, so please don’t attempt to say you don’t have any record of my custom, like you have with other unhappy customers.

Hi Katrina, I'm sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the repair. We do care very much about feedback, which is why we send the surveys. Your survey feedback (indicating you weren't sure whether you got value for money) was duly noted but is not the type of feedback we'd always follow up. Moreover, we performed the services we said we'd perform in our diagnosis/quote, and were clear and upfront about the fact that we couldn't guarantee a full restoration in your case — as that would have been inordinately expensive for you. I regret that you still feel you didn't get value for money, but I'm afraid we did everything we could in this case. Please feel free to contact us directly if you'd like to discuss.The truth is there was no restoration done on the bag at all. I wasn’t expecting the bag to come up like new. However, apart from the rough gluing, the bag had not been touched, at all. If you were true to your high customer service claims, I would’ve expected some sort of notification that the restoration process could not be performed as originally quoted and perhaps you would’ve adjusted the fee you charged me for the bag. Instead you sent my bag back half done but took the money I paid you in good faith. I find it astonishing you would have an excuse for this.

Found my new cobbler!

Great service tailored to exactly the type of repair you need. Their site is very user friendly and helpful to pinpoint exactly what type of work you’d like done. Mark was very communicative regarding delivery, turnaround time was a few days and the end result was fantastic!

Great service and workmanship!

Thank you to Mark from SoleHeeled! During the entire process his customer service was exceptional and the workmanship was perfect. The leather bag I sent to get repaired came back in pristine condition and in the tight time frame I was working with. Thank you very much, I will definitely be using SoleHeeled again!

Handbag Revival

Amazing result. My handbag looks like new. They couldn’t have done a better job. Well done.

As new

I nearly wanted to throw my Chanel bag away as it was a bit ruined and Chanel won’t fix anything stained so I am very glad that soleheeled can make it as new again. Feels like I won a Jackpot !

Awesome job, my bag is as good as new!

Super speedy reply in regards to my quote for a repair on my favourite leather briefcase.
It was an easy process from sending my briefcase, it was repaired quickly and sent back in perfect condition.
Thanks so much Mark and the Soleheeled team!!

Amazing Service

Exceptional customer service and an amazing concept. Would recommend to anyone in need of shoe/bag repairs or maintenance, the whole process was so quick and easy! Mark was very helpful.

Perfect RM Williams repair

Outstanding repair/restoration of my 15+ year old RM Williams boots. Free courier service and lots of communication. Could not be happier with the result (new soles and heels, new elastic gussets, new tugs, new inner linings). A reasonable price. They look like new boots. Very highly recommended!

Professional craftsmanship

In the age of disposable ‘everything’ - including shoes and boots, it’s great to find a quality boot maker who can revitalise, repair or customise your favourite shoes or boots! SoleHeeled provide quality craftsmanship including drop off or pick up and delivery.

Highly recommend these reasonably priced and quality craftsmen!

Should have found this earlier!

Excellent service from quote to final return. As they promised all l needed to do was package up my bag. Ease of service highly recommended. Mark kept me up to date with progress and recommendations for other areas needing attention. Hoping I don't need to use the repair service again, but for a handbag spa........ most definitely

Perfect solution

After contacting the product head office, located overseas, about getting my bag no longer in warranty repaired, (who were slow to respond and not that helpful if you didn't live in North America), I found SoleHeeled. I am so glad I did. SoleHeeled's quality service and speed meant I now have my bag repaired beautifully, and all without leaving home. I appreciated how Mark requested photos of the damage to ensure SoleHeeled could help me. Am recommending SoleHeeled to my friends.

Friendly, convenient and professional service

Excellent customer service from start to finish. After i submitted my request for quote online, Mark emailed me back right away with a custom quote. Box arrived which I posted back at Australia Post. Bag was returned and fixed as required. The process to have it sent to and back from home was very efficient. Would definitely use again.

Excellent customer service.

I am very happy with the customer service and work. I submitted two photos to which I was sent a quote. A few days later I received a box and tissue paper to return my bag. Once they received my bag it was posted back with in a week. I received a few emails from customer service who advised a full detailed message which was extremely helpful. Will use there service again when needed.