Sony CMT-SX7B

Sony CMT-SX7B

Compact size, great sound.

Bought this from Appliances on line for a tad under $700, based on reviews and the quality of a smaller Bluetooth speaker (Sony SRS XB-30) that I previously bought, and I wasn't disappointed.
The sound is crystal clear... can't fault it. The sound fills my open plan lounge dining room without be overbearing, I haven't yet cranked it up to full volume, but don't think I would ever need to.
Setting up Bluetooth, WiFi and chrome cast is easy. The DAB+ works just fine too. Can't fault ti really. Plus it has an optical in to connect to TV. Better than a soundbar that's for sure!

Just Great !

I am soooo over the moon with my new Sony Audio System I just bought in December. It is small and compact however is great on sound . I love sound CLARITY especially when listening to classical music, or soft music. At the same time it gives me deep bass without unnecessary flat noise.Volume scale for me is surprisingly large and enough for home listener with occasional loud music moods without being a pest to the neighbours !!! Just great great buy and truly recommend it to everyone who loves listening to music like I do.