100% · 250%

Return Claim MadeYes · No

Emma
EmmaCanberra2 posts

Wonderful service and advice

I ordered the night guard, the whole process was super easy and Darren was amazing answering questions. Videos and heaps of instructions made the whole thing quick and easy and I'm super happy with the night guard. Show details ·  1
Digby
DigbySydney, NSW5 posts

Excellent service

Ordered a new night guard to protect my teeth from grinding at night. Received a mould, watched the video and sent it back. Then received my guard. It fit perfectly and have been using it now for 3 months. Show reply
Jiya
Jiya

Excellent service!

Great service, fast shipping and comfy night guard. Thank you! Show details ·  1
Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW2 posts

Quality, affordable night guards with the best customer service

The whole process end-to-end was easy, organised and supported. Due to my own fault, I had to send back my night guard which Darren was incredibly helpful and friendly and went out of his way to get it sorted. The turnaround time was so fast and soon after my second impression, my night guard was delivered, with a perfect fit! I've always struggled wearing night guards however this has no impact on my sleep or comfort at all. Show details ·  1
Dee
DeeIllawarra, NSW

Amazing customer service and unbelievable product quality!

I have just purchased a 3mm Nightguard due to suffering with severe Bruxism. From the minute I contacted Darren, his service has been amazing, going above and beyond to assist me prior to him going away on holidays. I would highly recommend this family business to anyone looking for a mouth guard. I would not have had the same service with other online mouth guard businesses as Darren had to assist me with a correct fit.
Thank you so much to Darren @ Spartan Guards! Show details ·  1
Nicole
NicoleSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fast Turn Around - Great product

Product as described
Instructions easy to follow
Fast turnaround
Mouth guard is easy to insert, stays in place and is comfortable to wear. Show details ·  1
Sanchia
SanchiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable and great night guard, the best customer service

Darren at Spartan Guards is seriously the best ever. It took a bit for me to get my impression right, but the guard is great, I hardly notice I'm wearing it at night. I love that the process could all be done online. Darren answered the one million questions I had so patiently. Thanks so much. Show reply
SandyS
SandyS3 posts

Great product, great price!

The whole process only took a couple of weeks from ordering to receiving the night guard. Darren is really helpful and responsive with any queries and it is a solid product. Very quick postage and easy to deal with. No issues! Show details ·  1
Lisa H.
Lisa H.Amaroo 2914, ACT

Great Night Guard

Ordered a night guard from Spartan Guards a couple of weeks ago. The impression kit was sent promptly and when I returned it I got my night guard back within a week. It fits very well and is a much cheaper price than going to the dentist. Recommend you give them a go. Plus being able to choose a colour was an added bonus. Show reply
Reviewer Jo
Reviewer JoHunter Region, NSW3 posts

Excellent quality, excellent customer service

These guards are just as high quality as you would expect coming directly from a dentist, and with a price that hugely undercuts most practices (I'm looking at you, Pacific Smiles) buying one of these is completely worth it!
Express shipping of the impression kit and final product through Aus Post is very speedy and I didn't have to wait long at all for my guard to be made. It's an extra bit of kindness that they include 2 sets of impression putty just in case your first mould isn't perfect.
Darren is so responsive to the website instant chat and couldn't be more helpful in making sure the guard fits you perfectly and you're completely happy with it. I highly recommend going with Spartan if you need a mouth guard of any kind! Show details ·  1
Amy
AmyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic product and excellent customer service

I ordered the Teeth Whitening Kit and have been trying it out for about a week. A seamless ordering and delivery process. Excellent customer service, as Darren has been both helpful and friendly. The fit is perfect, and I can definitely see a difference in the colour of my teeth. Show details ·  1
Quoc

AaronSydney Surrounds, NSW7 posts

Tanja W
Tanja WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and product

Very friendly communication, Darren was always super quick to response. My Night guard fits perfectly. I went for a lower one which turns out to be quite comfortable and barely noticeable. Very happy would order again! Show details ·  1
Omur
OmurSydney, NSW

Great customer service, always there with a speedy reply and help

I bought a guard, but the product was a bit off and fell off my teeth. The fit wasn't perfect because I did not do the impression correctly. Darren was kind enough to let me try again and make a new guard. This guard fits, and all is well. Thanks! good product Show details ·  1