1.0

0%2 · 100%
Brand Manager for IOOF? Claim your listing.

jrmas
jrmas

the worst for roll overs

I have been on a self managed super fund for nearly 10 years and I have no problems with other super funds in transferring my super from my employers, but this Spectrum Super is the only one who has mandatory requirements for a roll over. I have submitted my ABN/ TFN for my self super which is just the requirement from other super funds but Spectrum seems they have their own requirement - what a joke. This is a warning to SMSF holders...

hard to roll over to another fund

Adrian JacksonVictoria, 32062 posts