Spinifex Camp Stretcher

See the Best Outdoor Beds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

PRICE IS RIGHT, BUT DESIGN AVERAGE.......!!!

Not bad value for $55, but folding mechanism unstable, and bed rocks all over the shop..!!! Almost impossible to move around , get comfortable, without the thing rocking backwards and fore wards...

Saves space on packing a mattress

We bought 2 of these stretchers for the Australia Day holiday. We usually take a thin mattress when we go camping, but the ground is so rough and hard I knew I would have trouble sleeping. These stretchers elevated us off the ground and were really comfy.
We thought about getting a double but there is a lot of partner disturbance as the canvas moves every time they roll over.

Canvas on stretcher torn. Can a replacement be purchased?
Hi Nick, It depends where it's torn. My dad was a motor trimmer many years ago and he used to repair all types of canvas camping gear. Not sure where you are, but look for Motor trimmer in your area to see if they can repair it. I know there is one in Egerton St in Southport if you are on the Gold Coast & his rates are very cheap, i have used him many a time. Good Luck.

CategoryOutdoor Beds