Spirit XE295

Spirit XE295

See the Best Elliptical Trainers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Spirit Fitness? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Cooler than youMelbourne

Everything you need in an elliptical

I have owned a cheaper elliptical before this one and I can honestly agree that you get what you pay for. This machine is more expensive but if you do not plan to use it as a clothes horse and rather a useful piece of excercise equipment then it will do well.... Although I am sure it would be a nice clothes horse too.

The machine is large and sturdy. Front wheel drive feels far better than the old rear wheel drive.

I bought it second hand and have taken it apart, squished it into a small car and moved again a couple of times and it is still great.

As a shortie, I need a realistic stride that is not too big or far apart and this is perfect.

Love it.

spersephoneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

GillyC
    GillyCasked

I've had my XE295 cross trainer for approx 8 years but it has recently developed a clicking sound when I turn the power on. It still works ok but something must be wrong for it to make that clicking sound. The rollers are kept well oiled. It's definitely coming from inside the machine. Any suggestions to fix?
    GillyC

Kelly P
    Kelly Pasked

What year was this particular one made?

spersephone

Well, I’ve had it for around five years and I think it reasonably new then. I believe they’ve updated this model since.

tyas07
    tyas07asked

Hi there, how is it after a year use? Thanks!

spersephone

It's still going strong. The most important thing is to keep it free from dust. It's a great product. I'd highly recommend it. I use my treadmill more now, but it's really nice to have the cross trainer to jump onto when I want.

Cooler than you

Excellent. I use it every morning for 45 mins and its still going strong.