5Spirit XE295

Spirit XE295

MPN:XE295
5Spirit XE295

100% · 20%
Brand Manager for Spirit Fitness? Claim your listing.

Cooler than you
Cooler than youMelbourne16 posts

Everything you need in an elliptical

I have owned a cheaper elliptical before this one and I can honestly agree that you get what you pay for. This machine is more expensive but if you do not plan to use it as a clothes horse and rather a useful piece of excercise equipment then it will do well.... Although I am sure it would be a nice clothes horse too.

The machine is large and sturdy. Front wheel drive feels far better than the old rear wheel drive.

I bought it second hand and have taken it apart, squished it into a small car and moved again a couple of times and it is still great.

As a shortie, I need a realistic stride that is not too big or far apart and this is perfect.

Love it.

spersephoneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC49 posts

Kingsley
Kingsley

Hi, im 6.3 and looking at the Xe 295 or 395
Any help from taller people would be great

GillyC

I've had my XE295 cross trainer for approx 8 years but it has recently developed a clicking sound when I turn the power on. It still works ok but something must be wrong for it to make that clicking sound. The rollers are kept well oiled. It's definitely coming from inside the machine. Any suggestions to fix?

Kelly P
Kelly P

What year was this particular one made?

spersephone

Well, I’ve had it for around five years and I think it reasonably new then. I believe they’ve updated this model since.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Spirit Fitness? Claim your listing.