Pricepal

Pricepal

No Cashback for Months - Website has no links - only has a link for eGift Cards

Owed over $100 in cashback, was a good customer until they just stopped paying as promised. All links are gone on the website so assume they took the money and are in the Bahamas. Has a link for 5% off woolworths eGift cards but thats all. Ifts its too good to be true it probably is. Using Qantas Mall now as they have decent offers and are trustworthy not like these sham operators.

No payments in over 6 months, no response to customer queries

* Over $25 of funds approved for transactions dating back to Dec 2017
* Funds ready to pay since Jan 2018
* Over $70 of funds recorded dating back to 2016, with estimated payment being pushed back month after month for no apparent reason.
* Multiple customer requests via their website with no response.

All stores recently taken down from their website. Where have all the cashback payments gone?

If I could give a ZERO rating I would!!

I have been owed over $400 since 2017 and have not been paid out. Lisa keeps saying they are investigating and when I follow up after months of not hearing from her she has the audacity to tell me to be patient! This is a scam and is illegal you are literally committing fraud. I have already reported this to the ACCC and the ombudsman. If I don’t receive my owed money there will be a class action against this company!

Hi Jenny, We've sent you a private message, could you please respond asap and send us your email address and member ID? Thanks! The PricePal team

used to be good, now seems to hold all the cashback

* Over $80 of funds approved for transactions dating back to Feb 2018 not paid out

* $140 of recorded transactions going nowhere.

Email request nil response.

Been using cashrewards for the last 8 months with no problems.

Maybe some are getting money from pricepal, but my last payout of $2.81 is probably the last money I'll see for my spending through pricepal.

Hi there, We have sent you a private message, could you please respond by providing us with your email address and your member ID? Kindest, The PricePal team

Home Loan Cashback not paid for over a year

I took out a home loan over 3 years ago with the partner to Pricepal (VIP Rewards)
I have had only 1 payment made during the past year. I have sent a number of messages through to which most have not been responded to.
I keep getting told that there is a system error with the home loan side of it.
Now I don't get any responses to my messages and are still waiting for over $600 in cashbacks

Terrible - scammed out of money and no response to complaints

I had an account with Pricepal and it used to work ok and I got cashback. Now I have not been paid since June 2018 and am owed over $100. I can't log into my account - even though I know my password is correct. The reset password link doesn't work - I never receive the reset link email (and yes, I checked Junk mail!) even with multiple attempts over a period of weeks. I have made several complaints via the website contact us form - no response. I have complained via Facebook page - no response. I will now have to go to NSW Fair Trading. DO NOT USE PRICEPAL!!!!

Thanks Claire for your feedback and our correspondence over private message. We are so sorry that you've had an unsatisfactory experience with PricePal. Your cashback was processed in the most recent payment round this morning. It's likely not to be marked as paid in your PricePal account yet, but if you check your bank account within the next 24-48 hours, you should receive your payment. If you could please confirm receipt of your payment, this would be greatly appreciated. Apologies again that you've had such a difficult experience in using the PricePal service. Best, The PricePal TeamI finally received payment after reporting this issue online here and going to NSW Fair Trading. No correspondence was ever received by me from Starthere/Pricepal - aside from messages on the Product Review site. I still have never been given access back into my account to check, although I do believe that the amount put into my bank account was probably correct ($112).

Pricepal money in Approved but never Paid

I have monies sitting in Approved for months and have yet to be paid. Have contacted Pricepal with no response to date. Is this company still legidly trading, monies owing should be paid, don't leave false expectations on consumers.

Hi Kim, We are sorry that you have had a difficult experience with PricePal and we apologise for the delay you have experienced in your payments. Thanks for sharing your feedback, we appreciate hearing from our customers. We've found that a significant portion of PricePal members are signing up fake email addresses and users in order to make avail of the buddy bonus/bonus cashbacks, so one of the unfortunate delays has been a result of us having to trawl through the details and work out which transactions are real and which are fake. Could you please provide both your PricePal member ID and email address within the next week (by 1 Feb 2019) via replying to this message, so that we can retrieve your transaction history and process your payments in the next payment round? We look forward to hearing from you. Kindest, The PricePal teamHi Kim, we've just sent you a private message as well; if you could please send through your member ID and email address, we can process your cashback in the next round. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best, The PricePal TeamThank you, I have responded back to your private message on Monday Feb 4.

PRICEPAL is a scam

I have $460 in "ready to Pay" for over 9 months and $2265 in approved
Lisa has told me 3 times it's being paid that month and no money shows up
Lisa has told me they are having a computer/platform restructure and that is a lie as its the same excuse I see for almost 12 months
Lisa's manager was going to contact me, but there is no manager.
This is no free money, this is money a store/shop has paid pricepal that Lisa is pocketing and/or her manager, it is fraud

You NEED TO FILE COMPLAINTS WITH FAIR TRADING, ACCC, CURRENT AFFAIR (ask them why they recommended a dodgy company) and financial ombudsman and whatever other bodies you can!!!

I would also contact the stores and ask them to investigate where your money has gone too as I am sure they won't want to pay into a system that promotes their product that doesn't pay

Dear Elisa, Thank you for our discussion over private message. We're sorry for the huge delay that you experienced and we're pleased that you've received your cashback for the outstanding amounts that you had owed in 2018. Thank you also for your feedback and thoughts over private message, we agree with the approach you suggested and going forward we will make those changes as well. Apologies again for your experience. Best, The PricePal Team

Pricepal Scam

I have more than a dozen transactions dating back to January 2018 that have been approved for payment, including a large purchase made in March 2018. It is now already mid-December 2018 and although these transactions have been approved, I still have not been paid. I have contacted Pricepal a number of times, however I am yet to receive a response. I will be making a complaint to the ACCC as Pricepal’s conduct is false and misleading, and their cashback offer is not genuine.

Hi there, We are sorry that you have had a difficult experience with PricePal and we apologise for the delay you have experienced in your payments. Thanks for sharing your feedback, we appreciate hearing from our customers. We've found that a significant portion of PricePal members are signing up fake email addresses and users in order to make avail of the buddy bonus/bonus cashbacks, so one of the unfortunate delays has been a result of us having to trawl through the details and work out which transactions are real and which are fake. Could you please provide both your PricePal member ID and email address within the next week (by 1 Feb 2019) via replying to this message, so that we can retrieve your transaction history and process your payments in the next payment round? We look forward to hearing from you. Kindest, The PricePal teamHi PricePal team, can you please send me a private message so I can respond? ThanksHi again, we have just sent you a private message. Thanks. Best, The PricePal team

Used to be great, now no response from the company

I used to have a great experience with PricePal and recommended to many people. Cashbacks were great and who wouldn't want to receive a little money back with purchases? Any queries have always been responded to promptly until now...... I am not able to log into my account and have submitted the 'forgot password' request multiple times to which is says an email has been sent. No email has ever been received and no response from them when attempting to contact them requesting support. Extremely disappointed with what used to be a great service!

Hi Erica, Thanks for our correspondence over private message. We apologise again for the unsatisfactory experience you've had with PricePal. The payment for your cashback was made this morning. Could you please check your bank account over the next 24-48 hours and let us know if you have received it? Thank you again for your feedback and patience. Kindest, The PricePal TeamThanks Pricepal, that’s great, but you still haven’t resolved the issue that my account is locked and the forgot password link doesn’t seem to actually send an email. I have sent several messages to you directly through your ‘contact us’ option on your website since this occurred and you have not responded except through this channel.Hi Erica, Thanks for your note and glad to hear that you have received your cashback payment. Our tech team will have to look into why your account is locked and the forgot password issue. At the moment, their priority focus is on resolving the buddybonus issue that PricePal has across the member base, and are trawling through every transaction to work out which are real transactions and which are fake. In conjunction with this, we are prioritising the payment of cashbacks as well. As a result of this, there may be a delay in resolving other issues like account access etc, but we will be working through these in due course. We know this doesn't resolve things for you immediately and we're sorry about this. We'll keep you posted on our progress via private message in any case. Thanks Erica. Best, The PricePal Team

Still waiting on cashback

I made a large purchase in May for quite a large cash back offer. It was approved and ready to be paid in July. It's now coming on November and I still have not been paid. I just messaged pricepal again and asked if they could follow this up. Very frustrating.

Hi Ryan, We are sorry that you have had a difficult experience with PricePal and we apologise for the delay you have experienced in your payments. Thanks for sharing your feedback, we appreciate hearing from our customers. We've found that a significant portion of PricePal members are signing up fake email addresses and users in order to make avail of the buddy bonus/bonus cashbacks, so one of the unfortunate delays has been a result of us having to trawl through the details and work out which transactions are real and which are fake. Could you please provide both your PricePal member ID and email address within the next week (by 1 Feb 2019) via replying to this message, so that we can retrieve your transaction history and process your payments in the next payment round? We look forward to hearing from you. Kindest, The PricePal teamHi pricepal. I have recently been paid my cash back- thank you for following up on thisThat's great to hear Ryan, apologies again for the delay you experienced. Thanks for being so patient and understanding. Kindest, The PricePal Team

Complete and utter SHAM

Used to be great, and received a lot of cashback. Currently I have a longlist of approved cashbacks, yet have received nothing since 2017. I have sent enquiry after enquiry with no response. HAve around $100 cashbacks just sitting there, doing nothing since last year.

Recently I earned a large cashback ($60) from an airline purchase - but of course, it hasnt been tracked. Now when I try to send an enquiry, the link to submit does not even work and it goes to an internal server error.

It is beyond a joke now... False advertising and a complete sham.

Hi Ali, We are sorry that you have had a difficult experience with PricePal and we apologise for the delay you have experienced in your payments. Thanks for sharing your feedback, we appreciate hearing from our customers. We've found that a significant portion of PricePal members are signing up fake email addresses and users in order to make avail of the buddy bonus/bonus cashbacks, so one of the unfortunate delays has been a result of us having to trawl through the details and work out which transactions are real and which are fake. Could you please provide both your PricePal member ID and email address within the next week (by 1 Feb 2019) via replying to this message, so that we can retrieve your transaction history and process your payments in the next payment round? We look forward to hearing from you. Kindest, The PricePal teamHi Ali, we've just sent you a private message as well; if you could please send through your member ID and email address to the private message, we can process your cashback in the next round. Looking forward to hearing from you. Best, The PricePal Team

Blaming retailers, leaving customers in limbo

I have been a customer of PayPal for a while but it has never been a smooth road. I always had to chase everything, starting from getting Founder membership ending with chasing pretty much every cashback. The only response I was getting was "we are working on it". They blame the delays on the retailers leaving me in limbo. The last two uncleared for longer than 8 months transactions were explained as following: "as the contact person already left Groupon". Really? The contact person left a retailer? Did he take my money with him? Pathetic!

Hi Olga, We've sent you a private message, please get back to us as soon as you can. Thank you very much and we look forward to hearing from you. Kindest, The PricePal teamHi Olga, Thanks for our correspondence over private message. We are sorry that you've had such an unsatisfactory experience. The payment for your cashback was made this morning. Could you please check your bank account over the next 24-48 hours and let us know if you have received it? Apologies again Olga for the experience you have had. Thank you again for your feedback and patience. Kindest, The PricePal TeamHi. Thank you. I have received the payment. It is commendable that you took time and fixed the issue. It's only pity that it required negative public exposure as stimulus. I hope in the future Pricepal will improve on customer service.

Pricepal Scammed $150

Similar to another user below I was due a $150 cashback from a Telstra plan that I signed up to (mainly due to the additional cashback). The summary page says that it has been paid into my account but there is no date listed nor is there anything in my account. No response to any query sent whatsoever. Avoid this website and use cashrewards instead.

Hi there, I have sent you a private message, could you please get back to us as soon as possible so we can resolve this. Kind regards, The PricePal TeamHi there, Thanks for our correspondence over private message. We are sorry that you've had such an unsatisfactory experience. The payment for your cashback was made this morning. Could you please check your bank account over the next 24-48 hours and let us know if you have received it? Apologies again for the experience you have had. Thank you again for your feedback and patience. Kindest, The PricePal Team

Use to be good, not anymore

I use to love PricePal. I'd look forward to about $20 cashback per quarter but during the past year it hardly works anymore. Often the website is down, at one stage it was down for a number of days that I actually thought it had shut down. The toolbar that use to pop up on many sites doesn't at all on some of them anymore and others it only works intermittently. You also have to remember to unlock it before completing checkout. Seems to me like the site is going to shut down soon with how badly it's been working and some sites discontinuing partnership. Am tempted to uninstall. Will be looking for an alternative.

Hello - we're sorry that you've had such a difficult experience with PricePal recently, especially when you previously had a good experience with it. We've sent you a private message, if you could please get back to us as soon as possible via private message, we can try to resolve the issues that you have raised. Thanks again for your feedback, looking forward to hearing from you. Best, The PricePal TeamI appreciate your reply but I posted this four months ago, I've since discontinued using the service. Kind regardsHi again, no worries, we're sorry that you have moved on and understand that you have had a tough experience. If you send us a private message with your email address and PricePal member ID, we can check if you have a cashback owing and process it anyway for you. Thanks. Best, The PricePal Team

Fraudulent non responsive company. Cashback never received - Stay away

Like other reviewers, I've not received a cashback since November 2017. I've emailed their customer service after now almost a year of waiting and emailing. In that time I've only been replied to twice by Lisa, promising to follow this up and that they are "sorry for the technical issues". They have now decided to stop responding all together. Have screenshots of conversations, dates of emails sent with no response to prove how shoddy this company is. Would 100% not recommend as they are not reliable, customer service non existent and time wasting.

My daughter asked me to sign up and try this company as I do a bit of online shopping so the cashback would have been nice. I've discovered two much more reputable and reliable companies since. Beware if you decide to use them, you'll never see your promised pay out.

Hi Jlaw1968 We are sorry that you have had such a negative experience using PricePal.Hello there, we're sorry that you've had a poor experience with PricePal. We're keen to look into this for you and have sent you a private message. If you could please provide the relevant details via private message, we'll go from there. Apologies again for your experience, we hope to resolve this for you as soon as possible. Looking forward to hearing from you. Kindest, The PricePal Team

No cash back from 19 Nov 2017

I have bought a Telstra plan and was suppose to. Get $150 cash back. It is approved on my account but they haven paid. I have contacted them twice. This is a scam stay away. There are better options in market. I'm reporting this company to fair trading and Accc and consumer affairs vic. I will let you guys know if they pay me. Chances are slim.

Hi, We value our customers feedback and would like to resolve your concerns. Please check your private messages so the customer service team can look into this for you. Kind regards, The PricePal TeamHi Nikhlesh, Our records show your payments should now be up to date. Please let us know if you believe this is not correct. Best regards, The PricePal TeamThanks I had a look and I have been paid. Thanks for follow up.

Never paid

Shocking and need to avoid.. still haven't been paid after purchasing in November. Can any government agency help at all?
I've submitted queries on multiple attempts.

Hi, We value our customers feedback and would like to resolve your concerns. Please check your private messages so the customer service team can look into this for you. Kind regards, The PricePal TeamThank you for the private message and feedback that you would look into this with urgency but to date nearly a month later this still has not been paid? If you could please assist that would be appreciated.Hi Trent, Apologies for the long delay in getting back to you and thank you for your patience. We've had a look at our back-end and we have seen a cashback payment made to you on 15 Sept 2018. If you could send us your member ID and the email address you use for PricePal over private message, we can investigate further and see if there is any other cashback owing. Thanks Trent, we look forward to hearing from you. Best, The PricePal Team

Do not recommend them

Pricepal is doing nothing to stop people thinking it is a scam. My first payment was due to be paid in February 2018. I logged an enquiry and 'Lisa' replied they were experiencing delays and would be making manual payments. It is now July and still nothing. They entice you to use their partners (who will obviously pay Pricepal a fee), yet they do not pay out to their subscribers.

I am seriously considering lodging a complaint with Fair Trading . I know it's 'free' money, but if they never pay out, then what's the point of using their website.

Hi, We value our customers feedback and would like to resolve your concerns. Please check your private messages so the customer service team can look into this for you. Kind regards, The PricePal TeamHave switched to using Virgin Velocity estore instead, much better and better rewards.

Losing Faith

I have been waiting for cash payouts for the last four months and nothing. I have finally found contact details for them and have sent them an email. I am losing faith as I should not have to chase them to pay out the rebates that they have received from the stores.

Hi DFS, I just wanted to apologise for your negative experience with PricePal and check if your enquiry has been attended to? Kindest, The PricePal Team