Stella Artois

Great beer for chilling and listening to music

I think its a refreshing beer but thats my personal opinion, also I don't know what it is but its the only alcoholic drink that gets close to the feeling of being stoned , some people don't like that, but really great when listening to music or watching a movie, I rarely will have more than two or three though cause then it loses its feeling.

Be careful with this stuff or else you'll end up stoned!

Can you smell the stench? Well, you will do, when you crack open a can of this stuff! Blimey! What a stinker! One can is enough to get you stoned, so you can't say you haven't been warned!!!

Dont forgett the Aspro.

A very fruity drop that goes down easily especially in the hot months when a cold one is all you want. Don't drink too many as you will be reaching for the head ache pills with this one.

Nice drop

I was at a Jerry Lewis comedy show at the Sydney Opera House. I drank a Crown Lager, followed by a Stella Artois. No idea if the Stella was brewed in NZ or Belgium, but WOW that Stella tasted fantastic compared to the Crownie. It's only when you switch beers you really get a sense of flavour. I drink Stella Artois whenever it's on special. It's still a nice drop.
Smooth, easy drinking, one of the better beers out there. I'd knock one back any time.
Can be pricey

oh dear

The Aus / NZ version of this beer is horrid. if you ever have the chance to try the fully imported (from Belgium, not UK) version you will understand why we are paying top dollar. I resent paying top dollar for swill and having it advertised as imported......yeah right, from NZ! PFFFFFTTTTTTT!
nice label
taste, price, dishonest

Brewed in new Zealand

I recently purchased a carton of Stella Artois that was brewed and bottled in New Zealand. I'm sorry, but I don't know how they can pass this off as Stella Artois. It tasts nothing like the original and In my opinion almost amounts to deceptive marketing. The cartons from the bottle shop should be clearly labelled on all sides as "brewed and bottled in New Zealand".