STEM box

1.0

NotHappyJan

NotHappyJanSydney, NSW

Not really worth it

I always had to email them to get my order sent and never got a reply to my emails. They cancelled my subscription without telling me. I’m ok with that.

tammylanes

tammylanesSydney, NSW

NEVER RECEIVED OUR ITEMS!

We bought the (3 month) subscription box, paid upfront and after a month waiting for a delivery, nothing. Nothing came, emailed them, tried to contact them, nothing. Felt bad for my son expecting his birthday present.

Molly

Molly

Don't do it! Total scam.

I ordered a 3 month subscription and received nothing. No reply to my emails. I then received an email from them saying my roll on subscription was due for automatic renewal. I had to cancel my bank card to stop them taking the money out. Total scam. Don't order anything from them.

Meagan Z

Meagan ZBrisbane

Do not order from this website

I ordered a six-month gift subscription for my daughter for Christmas, but I have not received anything. The website will take your money and send an automated response to say they're preparing your order to ship (and continue to send these automated notices once a month), but nothing ever ships and no one responds to emails. I've also sent a registered letter to their PO box address, and it is still sitting unclaimed. I've filed a complaint with the Department of Consumer Protection in WA, and they've also not been able to contact the business owners.