Stihl FSA 45

• Product is used
  • Grass Type
  • Safety

good whipper

good machine till the vibration started motor bearing dealer said nothing wrong will try and replace the bearing myself if not i will buy a new one of the same i like this machine it is very light in weight

Purchased in May 2018 for A$159.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used Occasionally
Grass Type Short grass
Ed W.

have a fs38 gas for the tough jobs always starts when properly maintained is 3 yrs old i installed a new cutting head that uses the sticks no wraping up the cord

Vtom

Vtom

No good

good - lightweight , charges fast , suitable for small gardens, easy to change blades

bad - plastic blades break easily , line also the same and need to manually cut and fit it as per correct length or else it hits the tip of the guard and breaks off too .

Not worth a buy.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$199.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used Weekly
Grass Type Short grass and Tall grass

Pokky

Suits me, won’t suit everyone

Electric Whipper Snippers

Find out how Stihl FSA 45 compares to other Electric Whipper Snippers

Ed W.asked

do they have bearing problems with light use?

Pokky

Sorry, don’t understand your question

Eth Nasked

Wondering how long, on average, does the battery last? Do you get the expected 20 minutes? Thanks.

Pokky

I guess so... of course you are continually triggering the motor on and off, and I wonder if they are saying 20 mins of continuous running time? It would depend on the load on the motor. It won’t last long if you’re cutting thick long grass, but I don’t let the grass get out of control. Sorry I can’t be more specific, I’ll take note of time with my next use....

Eth N

Thanks for the reply, Pokky. I’ll just be using it for edging the lawn myself, so hoping to get at least the 20 minutes I think I’ll need for my yard.

Other Electric Whipper Snippers