20Subaru Impreza

Features

TED
TEDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC14 posts

Subaru Impreza hatchback

It took 6 months to get the car but it’s a great little zippy car . The salesman I dealt with was average. And in general my overall experience with Berwick Subaru was a bit crap - lucky I like the car ! Hasn’t got all the mod cons like other cars but overall a good ride. Show details
Dominic
Dominic
NolaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC9 posts
  Impreza

Best thing I have ever do is to upgrade

I up graded my previous Subaru,best Thing done,tells me I am to close to peoplewaking along or other cars,it does every thing for me except drive which it near does,I love it,wouldn’t change it for anything else that has 4 wheels.love,love. Show reply
Matt P
Matt PSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
Sydney
SydneyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts
  Verified Impreza

Warranty denied, warranty rejected some fake parts of the brand new car

I bought subaru impreza hatchback 2018 for my personal use. Not driving much. Service always on time. Turn up last year I had a cracked on GPS SCREEN no reason. I bought 3 years extended warranty. This car not even finished Subaru warranty yet. They not take any responsibility to most warranty that they have. Watch out anyone too expensive services. Now my brand new car turn to nightmare intertenmen unit it shut it down not working caused by cracked screen it happened on last year. My car not even use much because of covid 19 last year.  Show details
Subaru Australia   DM

Hi Sydney, we are sorry to hear of your experience. We encourage you to contact our Customer Relations Team for further investigation. Please contact them using feedback@subaru.com.au or on 1800 226 643.
Regards
The Subaru Team

mianos
mianosSydney, NSW2 posts
Ttttt
TttttPerth, WA4 posts
  GP/GJ
Subaru Australia   DM

Hi @ Ttttt, We're sorry to hear of your experience with your Subaru. If you would like to discuss this further with us, our Customer Relations Team is available on 1800 226 643 or feedback@subaru.com.au. The Subaru Team.

HollyWaffle
HollyWaffleHobart, TAS14 posts

Fantastic Intelligent Car

After doing a lot of research and test driving I decided on the Subaru Impreza Premium 2019. The car is brilliant with all the safety features, great fuel economy, all the technology & gadgets, pools sporty and a very smooth drive. I would happily recommend Subaru, especially the impreza. Show details ·  1
Acceleration / Power
Gear Shifting
Fuel Efficiency
Macca
MaccaTasmania10 posts
  Verified G5

Safety features are a life saver

The collision avoidance system is a life saver. This car is so intelligent it is amazing. Smooth and effortless to drive. Superb build quality. Yes servicing is a little on the expense side but not a deal breaker. Packed with too many features to list. At the very least it is worth a test drive if you are in the market for a new car. The only annoying thing is the auto engine stop, yes it can be turned off with a push of a button but every time the car is re started you have to de activate it again. Again not a deal breaker. Show details
Martin
MartinSouthern and Hills, SA4 posts
  Impreza

My first & last Subaru. Disappointed

Has taken 2 weeks to trace error. $5000 bill to fix. Never buying another Subaru. Trans specialist says this is a common problem.
How about a recall?
All repairs are very expensive as are services charges. Back to a Toyota. Show details
Subaru Australia   DM

Hi @ Martin, We're sorry to hear of your experience with your Subaru. Our Customer Relations Team is available if you would like to discuss this further on 1800 226 643 or feedback@subaru.com.au. The Subaru Team.

Revco
RevcoLA10 posts
Subaru Australia   DM

Hi @ Revco, We're sorry to hear of your experience with your Subaru. Our Customer Relations Team is available on 1800 226 643 or feedback@subaru.com.au if you'd like to discuss this further. The Subaru Team.

angelina
angelinaSydney Surrounds, NSW27 posts
  G5

Did some one say POOBARU??

3 recalls and an issue that sits there like an elephant in the room. No one wishes to address it, or rectify it. Their main goal is to find excuses and reasons for why you are not doing things properly, because this then deflects the issues off their nasty cars.

I have tried having these issues fixed for over 12 months and I have given up! they will not replace my lemon. They will not even replace for another second hand in another brand from their car yards. Auto nexus are absolutely useless at their online customer support and this is then fed through to the car yards.

Cant wait to be rid of this crap box they call safe!! Show details

LLL
LLL3 posts
  GP/GJ

8/10 car

I drive the 2012 sedan and its great. Fuel consumption averages 8L/100. What bugs me is that it can be really noisy accellerating in a tinny way, not a low grunt. Show details ·  2
Nick M.
Nick M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts
David
David3 posts
  G5

Subaru Impreza Battery Drain Still Happening on New Model (G5)

Just bought a brand new 2019 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Premium outside looks cool but unfortunately got battery drain issue, after park a few days got battery flat & can not move as died, it happened several times & have to go services check, understand it is an reported problem for Subaru 4th Generation but surprisingly it still not being fixed on update model, My advice - never buy a Subaru or you just waste your money ! Show details