Sunbeam GoLunch HP3000

Sunbeam GoLunch HP3000

Fantastic.

Found mine at Harvey Norman for about $15 as it was a discontinued line. I love it. So much better than the microwave at work. It heats the food perfectly within the specified time. Simply plug it in, and in 2 hours my delicious hot lunch is ready. Perfect.

Thanks for the great review Briony!! You got a pretty good deal there from Harvey Norman!!

$10 Harvey Norman

Just bought with a good price...when it said 2 hours it is 2 hours.nice light and easy carry .to reheat soup is the best machine to use. Grab now at Harvey!the original price they markup is 49.99!

It heats up food well.. In 2 hours.

This does what it says that it does, but if you read the instructions inside the box, it takes 2 hours to heat the food, so you need to remember to set it 2 hours before your lunch break.

Replaced microwave and retains taste! Perfect

It warms food up to a good temperature and moisture is retained! Much better tasting food then any microwave and I never used work microwave since then - this has no radiation and much healthier.

Very handy food warmer, great idea!

Sunbeam food warmer GoLunch is an easy perfect alternative to a microwave. We highly recommend this product for any worker that strungles to get to use the microwave at work! Thanks Sunbeam for a great product!

Absolutely love it!!! Must have appliance

I bought my GoLunch food warmer at a Harvey Norman sale not knowing whether I would use it. Now I use it all the time. I like to make a big chicken or borscht soup on the weekend to last me 3-4 days, then take some to work in the warmer, plug it in when I get there and have a ready to eat lunch. Great for reheating rice or noodle dishes also. I haven't used a microwave oven for over 5 yrs, I refuse to, so this is the perfect appliance to allow me to easily reheat foods at work I normally wouldn't consider. I love cooking with my slow cooker, this is effectively a mini slow cooker. Very happy with the fact it uses a stainless steel bowl inside also.

I got 1 for my brother too, except now he is on the road mostly for his work, so he can't use his. I see the power unit on the bottom easily screws off, wonder if it is possible to get a car 12V power unit for it? At 250V AC & 54W, it might be asking a bit much???

Looking forward to lunch

Just purchased mine and it's currently heating my lunch. I am so excited as i read all the reviews before i purchased it. I hate microwaved food and this is going to save me a lot of money as well as it will be a much healthier alternative.

HOT Lunch, Perfect

I read all the reviews for this, as the Microwave at work is very un-useable.. so I needed to find something fast. Came across this little beauty of a machine. used it the first time and actually burnt my lounge - I love my food piping hot - so I really didn't mind that. I would recommend this to anyone that hates using a microwave, and 3 hours - well my lunch was done in less time. I enjoyed my leftovers without cold spots. Thank you Sunbeam.

Hi Shorty84, Thank you for your great feedback on the Sunbeam HP3000! If you require any further advise or information on the unit, please don't hesitate to give our Customer Care Team a call on 1300 881 861 and one of our representatives will be more than happy to assist. Kind Regards Sunbeam

Who needs a microwave?

Instead of joining the queue at the microwave at work, I just plug in my GoLunch 2 hours before my lunch. I've heated all sorts, including a meat pie successfully.

Dear Macco. Thank you for your feedback! We hope you continue to enjoy your Go Lunch. Kind Regards SunbeamYes, it's still doing the business. Very glad I bought it.

Great product

Food is heated to the right temperature. Food is piping hot. Would recommend it to anyone who likes to bring food from home and doesn't have a microwave at work.

Hi Alex, Thank you for your great feedback on the Sunbeam HP3000! If you require any further advise or information on the unit, please don't hesitate to give our Customer Care Team a call on 1300 881 861 and one of our representatives will be more than happy to assist. Kind Regards Sunbeam

Great product if you hate using the work microwave

Food gets warmed up perfectly with no hot and cold spots, and does not dry out, meaning that my soups and curries stay just as good as when they were freshly made the night before. Found that it heated up my food faster than expected.

Hi Abri7680, Thank you for your great feedback on the Sunbeam HP3000! If you require any further advise or information on the unit, please don't hesitate to give our Customer Care Team a call on 1300 881 861 and one of our representatives will be more than happy to assist. Kind Regards Sunbeam

FABULOUS especially for soups!

This is the best food warmer! I heat up everything in this bad boy and its always evenly hot and ready to go! It looks small but the size is absolutely perfect for one. Can I just say Sunbeam customer service is outstanding! My inner lid was accidentally melted (don't leave them on top of an oven) and the service centre is nothing but helpful and as there are no spare parts for this product they sent me one from one that was returned. I now love sunbeam as a company and will choose them over other companies because of their customer service alone!

Sunbeam's GoLunch Food Warmer

The GoLunch Food Warmer heated all my food evenly and it was easy to use. Recently I went camping with my family and I was able to take the GoLunch, Then when we went for a walk or a hike I took it with me. I took it to school, which meant I could have warm lunches every day. My sister borrowed it from me to keep at work, she left the base at her desk and she brought her food in the food container to heat up later. I heated chicken and rice together, chicken and sweet corn soup, pasta, stir fry and risotto which all cooked perfectly in the GoLunch. I would definitely recommend this to others it is such a useful product and I don’t have anything like it. The only downside about the GoLunch is that it takes approximately 2 hours to heat unfrozen meals and it’s quite big which is understandable, but I can imagine the GoLunch to be very useful for people who have a space where they can keep the base and just bring their food in the container. The GoLunch is definitely worth buying.

How long does it take to re-heat the food?
Its my partners but I beleive 2 & 1/2 hrs. PN Roce can dry out perhaps add water or liquid prior to re-heating.The instructions say 2 hrs but I did it for an hour and it's a good tempHow come it takes so long just to reheat? It only takes 20 minutes to cook white rice from raw rice. Will this be very energy consuming and inconvenience, especially reheat lunch in office?

Can I put the stainless steel removable food container in the fridge? Can I reheat the stainless steel removable food container straight from the fridge?
Hi there, my partner puts left overs in the fridge in the container overnight, then takes to work puts in fridge again until he plugs in, he has had no issues, loves it!Of course you can. I often prepare my food the night before, leave it in the fridge overnight, then take it with the warmer to work. When I get to work, I put it on. Will be the prefect temperature at lunch time.

I was wondering would the system shut off when it reach 75 degree and turn it back on when the food is cold?
No you turn it on and off via the power point after 2 to 3 hours.