Sunbeam GoLunch HP3000

Sunbeam GoLunch HP3000

Briony

BrionyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic.

Found mine at Harvey Norman for about $15 as it was a discontinued line. I love it. So much better than the microwave at work. It heats the food perfectly within the specified time. Simply plug it in, and in 2 hours my delicious hot lunch is ready. Perfect.

Customer C.Sunbeam

Thanks for the great review Briony!! You got a pretty good deal there from Harvey Norman!!

Shandy

ShandyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

$10 Harvey Norman

Just bought with a good price...when it said 2 hours it is 2 hours.nice light and easy carry .to reheat soup is the best machine to use. Grab now at Harvey!the original price they markup is 49.99!

Sherrie

SherrieSydney

It heats up food well.. In 2 hours.

This does what it says that it does, but if you read the instructions inside the box, it takes 2 hours to heat the food, so you need to remember to set it 2 hours before your lunch break.

elaineMelbourne

Replaced microwave and retains taste! Perfect

It warms food up to a good temperature and moisture is retained! Much better tasting food then any microwave and I never used work microwave since then - this has no radiation and much healthier.

GezzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very handy food warmer, great idea!

Sunbeam food warmer GoLunch is an easy perfect alternative to a microwave. We highly recommend this product for any worker that strungles to get to use the microwave at work! Thanks Sunbeam for a great product!

zknightSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love it!!! Must have appliance

pedro

pedroBallarat

Looking forward to lunch

Just purchased mine and it's currently heating my lunch. I am so excited as i read all the reviews before i purchased it. I hate microwaved food and this is going to save me a lot of money as well as it will be a much healthier alternative.

shorty84

shorty84Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

HOT Lunch, Perfect

I read all the reviews for this, as the Microwave at work is very un-useable.. so I needed to find something fast. Came across this little beauty of a machine. used it the first time and actually burnt my lounge - I love my food piping hot - so I really didn't mind that. I would recommend this to anyone that hates using a microwave, and 3 hours - well my lunch was done in less time. I enjoyed my leftovers without cold spots. Thank you Sunbeam.

Who needs a microwave?

Instead of joining the queue at the microwave at work, I just plug in my GoLunch 2 hours before my lunch. I've heated all sorts, including a meat pie successfully.

Macco
Macco

Yes, it's still doing the business. Very glad I bought it.

Great product

Food is heated to the right temperature. Food is piping hot. Would recommend it to anyone who likes to bring food from home and doesn't have a microwave at work.

Brendan K.Sunbeam

Great product if you hate using the work microwave

Food gets warmed up perfectly with no hot and cold spots, and does not dry out, meaning that my soups and curries stay just as good as when they were freshly made the night before. Found that it heated up my food faster than expected.

Kim

Kim

FABULOUS especially for soups!

This is the best food warmer! I heat up everything in this bad boy and its always evenly hot and ready to go! It looks small but the size is absolutely perfect for one. Can I just say Sunbeam customer service is outstanding! My inner lid was accidentally melted (don't leave them on top of an oven) and the service centre is nothing but helpful and as there are no spare parts for this product they sent me one from one that was returned. I now love sunbeam as a company and will choose them over other companies because of their customer service alone!

Chloe.W

Chloe.WMillswood

Sunbeam's GoLunch Food Warmer

Cindyasked

How long does it take to re-heat the food?

Gezza

Its my partners but I beleive 2 & 1/2 hrs. PN Roce can dry out perhaps add water or liquid prior to re-heating.

The instructions say 2 hrs but I did it for an hour and it's a good temp

Cindy

How come it takes so long just to reheat? It only takes 20 minutes to cook white rice from raw rice. Will this be very energy consuming and inconvenience, especially reheat lunch in office?

Dennis

Dennisasked

Can I put the stainless steel removable food container in the fridge?
Can I reheat the stainless steel removable food container straight from the fridge?

Gezza

Hi there, my partner puts left overs in the fridge in the container overnight, then takes to work puts in fridge again until he plugs in, he has had no issues, loves it!

zknight

Of course you can. I often prepare my food the night before, leave it in the fridge overnight, then take it with the warmer to work. When I get to work, I put it on. Will be the prefect temperature at lunch time.

Jean

Jeanasked

I was wondering would the system shut off when it reach 75 degree and turn it back on when the food is cold?

Gezza

No you turn it on and off via the power point after 2 to 3 hours.

Get an answer from our members and Sunbeam representatives

Price (RRP)49.95