Suncorp Everyday Options

Suncorp Everyday Options

See the Best Savings Accounts in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Suncorp

• Rates and Fees
Simon P.
Simon P.

Best customer service ever!

My heart goes out to banking staff and customer service in Suncorp as they are taken over by ANZ bank. 4 years banking with Suncorp and only the Best Ever Customer Service of the 3 banks I have accounts with. Staff over the phone and in branches are highly knowledgeable, and do care about my concerns, and always did everything possible to help and find a solution for me. I will be closing my account as I do not want to bank with ANZ .

• Rates and Fees
Carl D.
Carl D.South East Queensland, QLD

Most atrocious and useless customer help I have ever had.

KnowYourRights
KnowYourRightsCanberra 2600, ACT

Easy to keep accounts and payments seperate

The Everyday Options account gives you the ability to have sub accounts. I use them to keep my own finances seperate from others I am managing. As the sub accounts allow debit and credits I know what account is being paid by whom and no confusion if it is my money or one of my dependents. Not many banks allow transactions on sub accounts. Add to that very few fees and you are on a winner.

k22hari
k22hariCanberra

User friendly, great online account management

Savings Accounts

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
enixus
enixus

Good

I was impressed when after overdrawing my account on one occasion I was reimbursed the $40 fee straight away (without asking) and I was sent a letter explaining that the fee was not charged this time and gave me few tips on how to avoid a fee next time, including automatic sweeps. There are lots of ATMs around and it's easy to avoid ATM fees. I've changed from Westpac and I am very happy with the service provided so far
Good and fast customer service. Great account options. Security token available for only $20. Automatic sweeps available to protect against overdrawn accounts
None so far