Suncorp Everyday Options

3.5
Phil
Phil

Internet Banking and Mobile App are Terrible

Every single time I go to use their app or internet banking it comes up short. It's un-intuitive and features that should be easy (like payid) are hard to use. Things like automatic transfers are hard to set up, and there is no indication they have failed or not been set up as you expect.

Carl D.
Carl D.South East Queensland, QLD

Most atrocious and useless customer help I have ever had.

KnowYourRights
KnowYourRightsCanberra 2600, ACT

Easy to keep accounts and payments seperate

The Everyday Options account gives you the ability to have sub accounts. I use them to keep my own finances seperate from others I am managing. As the sub accounts allow debit and credits I know what account is being paid by whom and no confusion if it is my money or one of my dependents. Not many banks allow transactions on sub accounts. Add to that very few fees and you are on a winner.

Savings Accounts

Find out how Suncorp Everyday Options compares to other Savings Accounts

k22hari
k22hariCanberra

User friendly, great online account management

kjohansen
kjohansen

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019

shellsreview

enixus
enixus

Good

I was impressed when after overdrawing my account on one occasion I was reimbursed the $40 fee straight away (without asking) and I was sent a letter explaining that the fee was not charged this time and gave me few tips on how to avoid a fee next time, including automatic sweeps. There are lots of ATMs around and it's easy to avoid ATM fees. I've changed from Westpac and I am very happy with the service provided so far
Good and fast customer service. Great account options. Security token available for only $20. Automatic sweeps available to protect against overdrawn accounts
None so far

Palmtree
Palmtreeasked

Does Suncorp have zero liability policy do I get my money back from visa debit card transaction as my card was Stolen

Devil
Devil

My experience in getting money back from a stolen Suncorp card was a very slow, unpleasant process requiring a lot of patience. After complaint lodged with Suncorp about their lack of service/help & incorrect information from their own staff which caused further delay achieved nothing I needed the Ombudsman involved to get back a couple of hundred dollars. Good luck & be very persistent.

Get an answer from our members and Suncorp representatives