Suzuki DRZ-400SM

Suzuki DRZ-400SM

See the Best Super Motard Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Liam

airlock

airlockSouth East Queensland, QLD

Old faithful

Suzuki DRZ400e

This is my 2nd bike. Use it as an everday commuter and for recreational trail riding. It's an absolute workhorse and I love it. Cheap to run. Will take you anywhere. A great 2nd bike if you like to save your pride and joy for sunny days and esp if your pride and joy is limited to sealed roads only. May not be cutting edge moto x but highly recommended for general & tail use.

Caldb

Caldb

This is my mid to late life crisis bike and it has not disappointed. I have other dedicated discipline machines (trials, touring, etc.) but the DRZ-400SM is the Swiss Army Knife of motorcycles; it brings back in spades all those wonderful feelings I remember from early morning rides when the world and I were both young. My son is also impressed so it appears to have multi-generational appeal.
Great handling, quick, responsive and manageable power band, lower seat height than dual sport machines.
Seat does get uncomfortable after a 1/2-hour or so; will look for after-market gel pad cushion or something similar to ease the pain in my old butt.

Good

Great city/short trip bike. Light weight & easy to ride. More than enough power to keep up with or in get in front of the traffic, even on the freeway. Handles like a dream. Good fuel economy but only has a 10 litre tank, so only good for about 200 kms.