5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Fun / Kids Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Awesome little bike!

Started my boy off on his first bike "JR 50" 3 months ago. The bike is just awesome, always starts without hassle. I have removed the oil reservoir and pre mixing the fuel as a safety precaution (40 to 1 mix) always running with high end fuel and 2 stroke oil. The bike itself is very quiet opposed to other 50cc 2 stroke bikes. I have removed the baffler and by doing so still does not make enough noise to irritate the neighbours! I have also removed the restrictor giving the bike really good top end and quicker throttle responce time. My little guy has had a few decent stacks resulting in only a few scratches to the bike, so overall a very tough little machine. Remember saftey comes first, neck brace and body armour a must for our little ones....elbow to the ground and ride safe ;)