Swisse Argan Agnti-Aging Eye Cream

Swisse Argan Agnti-Aging Eye Cream

JessV

JessVMelbourne

Amazing stuff!

I don't normally think there are many skincare products out there that actually do what they claim, but this eye cream is amazing stuff! You can feel instant results using it. It leaves a soft moisturised layer on the skin around the eye but it's not sticky and doesn't peel. Just leaves beautifully soft skin. Plus its so gentle I can rub it even over my eye lids and it doesn't bother my eyes one bit. Pick it up when it's half price at chemist warehouse and you won't regret it!

MercuriousSouth East Queensland, QLD

Finally something that makes a difference

I suffer from dry, craping allergy eyes that I tend to rub too much. Swiss Argan anti-aging eye cream was the first I've used where I could see a real difference, from first application. I'm not expecting 20 years younger but this really noticibly tightened and moisturised the loose, dry, wrinkly skin under my eyes.

Joleeza

JoleezaSydney, NSW

This is amazing value for money

I don’t expect anything but moisture from an eye cream.
I’ve been using this morning and night and I find that when I wake up, under my eyes looks more youthful and smooth. ( It’s a lovely way to start the day).
I don’t believe it’s a permanent cure for lines but it’s works well for me and the price is right up my alley.
More pros, you need so little. I use about 1-2 match head size drops worth for each eye. At this rate it will expire before I use it all. And it’s fragrance free and full of nutrients.

Paula

PaulaAU

Inexpensive eye cream.

I brought this eye cream on December 2016. So far, I found no improvement at all on my fine lines. It does moisturise but other than that I think it doesn't do anything else. And what I've noticed is that it makes my eyes gunky when I wake up in the morning. I feel no tingling sensation in my eyes though whenever I apply it unlike other cheap eye creams but it does make my eyes gunky in the morning. I am on a hunt now for other cruelty free eye creams.

Joy63

Joy63AU

Great value, basic eye cream

I've been using this eye cream for the past 12 months and have found it to be a lovely texture and easily absorbed.
This eye cream is light but very moisturising and has caused no reactions around my eye area. I've tried other eye creams which have run and made my eyes sting but this cream is hypoallergenic.
I can't say that the lines around my eyes have really improved but they definitely are no worse than 12 months ago. I am very sceptical of eye creams that make those kinds of promises though.
If an eye cream offers good moisturisation, is gentle and full of natural ingredients then I can't ask too much more.

I purchased this from chemist warehouse for $7.99 on sale, so a bargain buy!