Target Safety

Target Safety

Bed rail collapsed

I purchased this bed rail about 6 months ago. It worked well until this evening. My 3 year old son must have rolled against the rail and it collapsed. I heard a lot bang followed by crying. Thankfully he wasn’t badly hurt, but he was very shaken by fall. It has taken a very long time to resettle him and get him back to sleep.

Collapsed on my child

Last night we placed this on my little ones bed and it seemed to be ok but within a few hours we heard a big scream and loud crying. We ran into my little ones room to find her covered in blood with the bed rail collapsed and her half in her bed and half on the rail. With the rail collapsing it made my daughter fall out of bed into it giving her a cut to her lip with blood coming out. We are thankful that this was the only injury but not happy with how it was easy to collapse on her

works well

We have this same bed rail.
Does the job but has at times been a bit clunky depending on the make of bed.
There needs to be room for the legs of the bed rail to fit between the mattress and the bed itself if that makes sense. For us it is a squeeze but just works.

Was perfect but didn't fit the bed

Isn't it funny that you don't think about the safety rail until after you've bought the single bed?
This product is brilliant, it worked well, easy to assemble, great price. It's unfortunate that we had to return it due to the bed being the wrong type.

PROS - Great price, easy assemble, looks great.
CONS - Doesn't fit bed with slats, the base needs to be flush, no lip, if that makes sense.

Bed Safety Rail is perfect fit

I got the Safety Rail for my toddler to transition into a big bed and it was perfect. Did the job really great. My boy didn't knock it off at all & quite often rolled into it. The cover was very easy to get off & on for washing. Would & have recommended it to people.

ok product

This product is expensive for what it offers. The material scrunches up if you have it on a short length. It does not work on a slat bed which is very annoying as most kids beds are slat. It is safe as it has the mesh so bub cant get trapped up against it.
Safe
expensive and only get one in a box so really it costs $80 for two.

Ok bed rail - yet to find a good one

A little big (scrunched look) for a single bed. It is difficult to fit to a slat bed because of a seemingly unnecessary protrusion that sticks out about 1.5cm wide beyond the bedrail. Was affordable at $39, easy to install as it slips under the mattress. Just wish it fitted better. Making the bed will be difficult & bedrail squishes mattress in at the bottom & as a result angles out too far at the top.
Easy to install, 3 size adjustable length, white colour
Doesn't quite fit on a slat bed.

Hi there can it be fold down easily if I need to hop over the bed to put my bub to sleep? Thanks

Love it!!

Very use to set up and install. Sits flush with the mattress and is a good height on a inner spring mattress.

Love the ability to have it at different lengths. We have it installed on our daughters king single at 140cm and its a perfect size.

Excellent value for money.
Great value for money, easy to use!

Super Easy to Assemble!

From the moment i opened the box to have it under the mattress, it only took like a minute or so. bed rail has 3 lengths 90,120 & 140cm, so its great as my baby gets older. unlike other blue color rails in the market, this white-colored rail is great to match furniture in the room.
Inexpensive,effortless to assemble
At the 90cm length, the mesh/net becomes all scrunched up at one end.doesn't look good.but at full length ie 140cm, it looks great! also it will be great if it came with double rails.