TCL D2700 Series

3.5

JoanieCentral, SA

problamatic

Tv continually loses Channel 7. same old answer ..your antenna is faulty. We have three other TVs of different brands running off the same antenna with no problems. Why is it only all the channel 7s. We have had shop reset done on phone three times now, waiting for it to happen again. There is 3 months left on the warranty.

Date PurchasedJul 2015
    Jacob

JacobCanberra

Good and cheap not fussy

It takes about 3 sec for it to start up. The menu is the standard program you buy from Aldi. The TV is unable to read mkv files and certain video format. Subtitle always hang not sure if it is reception or the TV. For the price a branded the will be at least 3-4 times more.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
    Toni

ToniGold Coast

The sound cuts off randomly

The sound cuts off randomly and does not come back until we plug it off, and on again. This happens at least once a day! and this problem won't let us use the pause and play option for our Foxtel! So sad about that. I wish I bought another TV if I knew this would have this problem.Our 2-year-old TV is now going to be recycled!

Date PurchasedAug 2015
    HD TVs

Find out how TCL D2700 Series compares to other HD TVs

Jake

JakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Quality Picture

We purchased our TCL 2700 from the Good Guys in 2017. The television was one of the more affordable models in the product range and it produces a very clear picture. It does everything you expect from a television: plays TV shows, movies and the evening news. Highly recommended this TV.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
    hokianga

hokiangaGippsland, VIC

Great Tv for the price.

Second one of these we have bought for our tourist cabins, great value for money,good picture and sound quality and very easy to tune into channels and use. Possibly only criticism is the feet are spaced quite wide apart to place on the small shelves we have in our cabins, but that is specific to our requirements.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
    Dav

DavBrisbane

So far so good

My last TV broke just like the company (Dick Smith), so I bought this TCL with 3 years warranty.
    It has loud speakers and big screens. I can't fault it.
    I think it will last more than 3 years but the long warranty is still good to have, considering TCL is one of the big TV makers by market share.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
    Banjo

BanjoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ok for a small tv

Purchased this tv for my parents to replace another one they used in the kitchen and while it is basically ok & has all the bells & whistles, the sound quality isn't that good as the speakers are only 5 watt each & have virtually no bass & just sounds tinny. They need to be a minimum of ten to be decent. The sound quality was even worse when you select dolby surround sound. The old lcd tv it replaced sounded much better as the speakers where 10 watt each. The picture quality could also be better.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
    Shell

ShellSouth East Queensland, QLD

GREAT TV

I find no fault with this TV. Great picture and sound. Easy to use. It has HDMI ports and USB. I think there maybe a few things I haven't discovered yet. The only thing I have against it is, it stays on stand-by. Otherwise I certainly wouldn't be hesitant in buying one.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Cheap, not nasty

This was purchased on the basis of physical size. I have found it to be a thoroughly reliable TV which gives no trouble, has a good picture and is true Full HD, recognising MP4 files.

HD TVs

Date PurchasedApr 2016
    Shirley

ShirleyMelbourne

No complaints with this 32 inch TV

The unit was purchased from Harvey Norman in Moorabbin for $288.
    It's a good value for money TV. It has a clear picture with good colour. the set up was easy and automatic.
    It also has a faster channel changing rate than the previous Soniq TV that had about 4 seconds to change from channel to channel.
    The remote is well laid out and also easy to use.
    It has a few annoying features. The on screen guide is cumbersome to use.
    when using either the on screen guide or channel list and after selecting the desired channel you have to also press "exit" to clear the on screen guide or list from the screen.
    A feature that is useful is that the output audio jack does not cut out the TV speakers.
    It has 2 HDMI ports but only 1 USB.

Date PurchasedSep 2016

charlie y.

charlie y.asked

L32D2700 (32")

I have lost all my channel 7 programs how can I find auto scan?

Eddie

Eddieasked

L28D2700 (28")

Does this have hd tuner, able to pick up channel 31 and 32, sbs viceland and world movies

Joy S.

Joy S.asked

D2700 Series

My TV is 3.5 years old. The screen is flashing every few seconds, even when I am streaming or using a dvd. Can thisbe repaired?

Joanie

Sorry, I have no answer for this. My TLC TV has been giving me trouble ever since it was new. Originally it had to have a component replaced. It still often looses some channels and I have to do a factory reset. I am over it and will never purchase another TLC product. As soon as I can afford it I will purchase another reputable brand TV and throw out the TLC.