Telair

See the Best Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Minnie

MinniePerth, WA

Awesome serve

Telair assisted our company to change over to NBN and the process was very smooth and we were very impressed with the service and quick assistance. Thanks Liam and team.

Michael A.Telair

Hi Minnie, thanks so much for your kind review. We really appreciate it!

David

DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very bad company, think twice before you sign up.

Very bad company, think twice before you sign up. Absolute rip off by all means. It is costing our business and our clients. All the sweet talks and promises disappeared along with the sales representative who walk into our office to get business. We will be seeking compensation with the best lawyer in town.

Connection TypeI don't know
Michael A.Telair

Hi David, I'm really sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience. Can you please email me on productreview@telair.com.au so I can address any concerns you have?
Michael Anders
Service Delivery Manager

Terrible Company - Absolute Rip OFF

They are the worst and I wish I never met them.

Customer service is horrible.

They inflate their services so much.

I encourage all businesses to stay away. Go to Vocus direct and stay away.

I wish I never met this terrible business.

Michael A.Telair

Super slow to deal with and annoying accounts department

Promise the world when signing up. Once you sign takes months to set up and then they hound you to pay for the months of their service when you were waiting to get set up. If I treated my clients like they do I wouldn’t have any

Positive

PositiveBrisbane

room for improvement

the worst I've had to contend with, like dealing with dept of human services. they never answer the phone on time, you listen to 10m of sales guff, then they put you on hold, then they suggest to call you back but they never call you back. they treat their customers only as bad as they treat their own staff. please don't work for them or do business with them. their products and services are expensive with degradable quality of service.

Doug

DougBrisbane

Great product and great support

One of the best one stop shop Telecommunication business in Australia - Sales, Service and Support

Always helpful.

I am dumbfounded by these other reviews.
We have been with Telair for over three years in business.
And I have been part of another company that was with Telair for 2 years.
They have always been extremely helpful, often going out of their way to ensure that we had the service we needed.
There were occasions where we had major issues with the service itself, but the issue was with the supplier themselves and Telair were in constant contact with us during all of these issues to let us know how the supplier was going with the issue, right up to the point that it was solved.

Shelley

ShelleyQueensland

Worst company I've ever dealt with

I have to agree with the last review, this company is very good at signing you up but there after sales service is non existsnt, They are rude when you do get them inefficient at solving problems ,you can't change as your locked onto 24 month contract. Do yourself a favor and stay right away from them

Terrible Service

This company sells itself on customer service and as a superior telecommunications provider but once all contracts are signed off there service becomes non existent, hopeless and at times downright rude. Please people do not change over to this company you will regret it!