3.9

Adequate Speeds Yes ·

Robbie
RobbieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Three days no response

I have been really disappointed with Telair. They were great in the sales process almost a year ago but since signing up their support has gradually gotten worse and worse to the point I logged a ticket three days ago and have not had a response. My internet keeps dropping out or the picture quality on video meetings or streaming is terrible. I know I am
a small business and probably not a priority compared to larger customers but I rely on internet and will look to switch now. Show details
Telair   DM
Katy
Katy
  NBN 50

Excellent Experience

Excellent Service instantly set up my NBN extremely helpful and easy to deal with. Very pleasant experience I can highly recommend this company!!!!! Show details
Joel I.
Joel I.Perth, WA4 posts

Excellent service

Telair provided accurate advice and then followed up with the Vocus technicians to ensure we had our fibre system in place for entry to new offices. They were prompt, diligent, and then when there was issues with compatibility of our equipment (not Telairs), they provided extremely fast service to deliver a workaround at short notice. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
Wasim Sadath
Wasim SadathBelconnen 2617, ACT
Henry
HenrySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

No one trumps Telair!

Rates and services are without peer. I'd recommend them to everyone who wants a great mobile plan or who is starting a business. Indeed, even if you have a business, check out the savings with Telair.
Leah
LeahSouth West, WA
  Telair

When working it is a great phone

We use this phone for our office and it does it's job whenits working. For some reason when the power flickers or goes out the phone will not work. I have to call the telair help line all the time to fix the issue. Would be great if it had a simple fix we could do so we didn't have to call all the time.
Telair   DM
Adapt Fit Pty Ltd
Adapt Fit Pty LtdGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

World Class Service Telair

Was stuck with poor NBN for ages, finally made the call to Telair and within 2 days I had a new modem for my current connection, increased speed immediately, and a free upgrade to FTTP for my online business needs (ADAPT). Thanks Olly and team :) Highly recommend 10/10 service and product!! Show details ·  1
Mark
Mark
  NBN 100

Personalised service from start to finish

Excellent service and follow through - our connection with the NBN was seamless. Show details ·  1
Glen Elliott
Glen ElliottMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts
  NBN 100

A service worth paying for

The setup at our site was particularly difficult given our requirements and some configuration problems by NBN. There was a lot of back and forth between ourselves, Telair and ultimatley NBN to sort out speed issues and reverse DNS but once sorted, the service has been exceptional.
Tech support by Telair has been first class - a huge change from our previous provider. The rate was somewhat higher than that offered by others but comparing the fine print, the Telair service was a better match for our needs and worth the cost.
At the end of the day, service matters most and Telair delivered. Show details ·  1
Rodney
RodneyPerth, WA2 posts
  Business Hosted Voice

Very good product and service

The product is easy to use and we do not have any latency or drop outs. Ability to make and answer calls from the system (and the same number) using a mobile or other phone is a great facility.
Service is outstanding; very quick response to any issue. Show reply
Kjell B.
Kjell B.Perth, WA

Awesome and fast support

1 email, all papers for moving address was pre-filled in 20 min
Telair proving that they look after there clients in the best way!
Great service, great and friendly support team
Thanks James Show details ·  1
Wayne
Wayne South East Queensland, QLD
  NBN 50

Great team to work with!

far better than dealing with the Big T. Telair has always given me great service.
when and if i have an issue, it is resolved in a very short period.
thanks Telair  Show details ·  1
Nigel P
Nigel PSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Telair Tech Support - Fast, accurate and on time

Telair NBN connection issue was solved within an hour. Support staff were polite, patient, knowledgeable, and educational, explaining steps and reasons clearly and concisely. Best quality service experience over the past decade, especially when compared to the outsourced offshore alternative. Show reply
Brent
Brent
  NBN 100

Good service, nice to deal with

Fast service and good to deal with. I would recommend for their internet and voip phone options. Have worked well with us on multiple projects with different levels of complexity. Show details
Michael
Michael
  Business Hosted Voice

Great Telephone Installation Support

Our business switched from landlines to Telair's VOIP service. Through this setup process, staff were friendly to deal with and addressed each question that I posed through to it's completion. Although I would have like to have dealt with one individual for each new issues that I raised, I found that each staff member would work to bring a quick and workable solution for my problems. Show reply