The Body Shop For Men Maca Root

The Body Shop For Men Maca Root

2.5

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Skin Type
David7321

David7321Devonport

Maca root shaving ceam

But i am using the maca root shaving cream and i realy like it ,nice creamy lather ,dont have to use much,fragrances is nice not to strong.i will definitely buy again

Purchased in March 2019 at The Body Shop Physical store for A$20.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeNormal Skin
nessjez

nessjez

Terrible

I was a fan of The Body Shop's former range of mens face washes and scrubs. Then they fixed something that wasn't broken, brought out this Macca Root stuff and added a fragrance to it. Well I won't go near it anymore. The fragrance is awful (my wife hated it) and the face scrub doesn't foam up as much as it used to - so you have to use more. I called their hotline to give them some feedback and the girl I spoke to said that they'd had quite a bit of negative feedback about the range.

I've now switch to Natio's mens range. It's Australian made, much cheaper, and has no fragrance.
Packaging is nice
Not a patch on their former range. Hate the new fragrance. Reasonably expensive.