The Body Shop White Musk For Men Hair & Body Wash

The Body Shop White Musk For Men Hair & Body Wash

See the Best Skincare Products For Men in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Body Shop

3.5
    George Turriff
    George TurriffAustralia

2 in 1 Shampoo and Body Wash

My girlfriend bought this for me. She said that I should try it because I love 2 in 1 shampoo and body wash.
    The Body Shop White Musk is a good enough body wash. However, it’s not a good shampoo since it can cause dryness and frizzy hair. What I like about Body Shop White Musk is that it smells great, and the scent stays with me all day long. Although, I avoid using it on my head because I don’t like how it dries my hair strands.
    soothes and softens the skin
    causes dandruff every time I apply it on my hair

Brand Manager B.The Body ShopSend a private message

Hello there George, thankyou for your feedback on our White musk 2 in 1.

Mythic
    Mythic

Good

Hubby loves this product as it is no fuss, and he won't even let me use 'his' wash! The scent is unisex and won't overpower deoderant but when used on the hair can suffice as a shampoo.
    Bought this for hubby the chritmas before last because he kept complaining that the unisex body wash we had was too fragrent! He uses it as a shampoo as well as a bodywash and doesn't complain about the smell (which is still subtle and light enough that I can smell it on him and love it!)
    He won't let me steal it off him!

Brand Manager B.The Body ShopSend a private message

Hello there, thankyou for reaching out and sharing your review with us!

Get an answer from our members and The Body Shop representatives

Features:

• The Body Shop’s White Musk for Men Hair & Body Wash is an all-over wash that cleanses both the hair and skin, and leaves a subtle scent of the White Musk For Men fragrance on the skin.
    • It can be layered with other White Musk for Men products to enhance the fragrance.
    • To use the product, lather it up in the bath or shower, massage it onto your face or scalp (or both), and rinse yourself off well.
    • This product is cruelty-free.
    • The cleanser costs $19 for a 200ml tube.