The Cannabis Company

The Cannabis Company

See the Best Online Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for The Cannabis Company? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0

JJ Oneill Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely shocking

I can’t believe I have to go on here to leave a review like this, but I’m not surprised to see similar bad experiences from others.

I made an order with this company for over $400 two months ago. Since then, they’ve refused to answer the phone, to respond to my emails, to respond to my social media messages, everything.

They haven’t sent ONE single item they I ordered and after making excuses for the first few weeks, they’ve stopped responding to me and refuse to give me a refund.

Absolute scammers and con artists. The Cannabis Co? More like the Cannabis Con Men.

Casey
CaseyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusting & Dangerous

This company's products gave my 6-year-old daughter anaphylaxis. I have tried time and time again to get in touch, and they never reply. I've tracked down the owner, who also owns laser skin clinics in Highpoint Shopping Centre, and a woman who is their marketer and also seems to be a part owner of the brand called Marika. I have legal action pending against them. PLEASE avoid this company, for your health.

Absolute worst customer experience ever!!

• +1Thumbnail
Online Shops

Find out how The Cannabis Company compares to other Online Shops

Still waiting

Ordered and paid on the 9th of December. Have tried to phone and emailed several times and no one can tell me where my order is. I have requested for someone to contact me to organize a refund and still no response.

adonaz01
adonaz01Sydney, NSW

DO NOT trust this company !

I've purchase a The Myrcene Hemp Gin 700ml from this company and paid EXPRESS POSTAGE. 2.5 weeks later, no tracking number and the company keep telling me they have put my order in priority. 8 emails later, no tracking number and when I've asked for my refund they told me they could not refund me because my purchase was getting packed.
The day after, I've contacted them again asking for a tracking number from my express post since it was already packed and they have not replied anymore.
I have opened a dispute with PAYPAL. I had to make another gift purchase now for a Christmas party.
Waste of time dealing with this company. Dishonest and not up to market/client expectations.
Would NOTrecommend to anyone.

Gerald Hass
Gerald HassNorth Queensland, QLD

Scammers

This is actually crazy – this company are selling a gin with the claim that 50% of the profits are being donated to a Aboriginal group. They have literally not paid 1 cent to this group, despite being asked and questioned on it continuously. Outrageous.

John
JohnPerth, WA

They change the review star(s) you give

I gave them 1 star and they sent me an email thanking me for a 5-star review. Also, they kept on emailing me over 49 days to review until finally, I gave them the 1 star to stop their emails.

MallythGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hemp Seed Oil

Russellasked

I've heard the owner of this company owns a laser and botox clinic in Highpoint Shopping Centre in Maribyrnong, does anybody know if this is true? What is the name of it?

JJ Oneill

I would also like to know this, time to pay them a visit and get some answers.

Hear hear JJ!

Debbie L.
Debbie L.asked

Do you have anything that is good for insomnia??

Mallyth

Hi Debbie, if your are looking to this company for something that helps insomnia I wouldn't recommend them, they are definitely dodgy and manipulative - see the other posts also on PR. have you tried a web search, your doctor or chemist for advice? sorry I can't be more help but good luck.

JJ Oneill

Agree - don’t give them a cent, the owner is an actual con artist.

Agreed - DO NOT TRUST the cannabis co, they are crooks