1.6

2.7

Jean-Michel
Jean-MichelPerth, WA2 posts

Cannabis Transdermal patches

The product does not stick to the skin and as far as the efficiency of it.
Refund the product!!! lIARS SCAMMERS!!! Show details
Leyla
LeylaSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Anne
Anne

Not as good as you think

Purchased for Anxiety, unfortunately had zero results. No support offered.
Liz C.
Liz C.

Rapid Pro Max Roll on for pain relief is great

I love the Rapid Pro Max roll on (I think that’s the name?) pain reliever for instant relief of my hand and wrist pain. Show details
Catherine
CatherineSydney, NSW2 posts

Their Hemp Gin is the best!

I had the pleasure to try their hemp gin over the Christmas and it was great. I am a regular gin drinker and this hemp gin surprised me with flavourful notes, great addition for my cocktails in Summer! Show details ·  1
JJ Oneill Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Absolutely shocking

I can’t believe I have to go on here to leave a review like this, but I’m not surprised to see similar bad experiences from others.

I made an order with this company for over $400 two months ago. Since then, they’ve refused to answer the phone, to respond to my emails, to respond to my social media messages, everything.

They haven’t sent ONE single item they I ordered and after making excuses for the first few weeks, they’ve stopped responding to me and refuse to give me a refund.

Absolute scammers and con artists. The Cannabis Co? More like the Cannabis Con Men. Show details

CaseyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Disgusting & Dangerous

This company's products gave my 6-year-old daughter anaphylaxis. I have tried time and time again to get in touch, and they never reply. I've tracked down the owner, who also owns laser skin clinics in Highpoint Shopping Centre, and a woman who is their marketer and also seems to be a part owner of the brand called Marika. I have legal action pending against them. PLEASE avoid this company, for your health.
Simon
Simon

charlie
charlie

Still waiting

Ordered and paid on the 9th of December. Have tried to phone and emailed several times and no one can tell me where my order is. I have requested for someone to contact me to organize a refund and still no response.
The Cannabis Company   DM

Hi Charlie, Can you message us at high@cannabiscompany.com.au with order details? We cannot verify your order or communications with our customer service team.

adonaz01
adonaz01Sydney, NSW27 posts

DO NOT trust this company !

I've purchase a The Myrcene Hemp Gin 700ml from this company and paid EXPRESS POSTAGE. 2.5 weeks later, no tracking number and the company keep telling me they have put my order in priority. 8 emails later, no tracking number and when I've asked for my refund they told me they could not refund me because my purchase was getting packed.
The day after, I've contacted them again asking for a tracking number from my express post since it was already packed and they have not replied anymore.
I have opened a dispute with PAYPAL. I had to make another gift purchase now for a Christmas party.
Waste of time dealing with this company. Dishonest and not up to market/client expectations.
Would NOTrecommend to anyone. Show details
Gerald Hass
Gerald HassNorth Queensland, QLD

Scammers

This is actually crazy – this company are selling a gin with the claim that 50% of the profits are being donated to a Aboriginal group. They have literally not paid 1 cent to this group, despite being asked and questioned on it continuously. Outrageous. Show details
JohnPerth, WA5 posts

They change the review star(s) you give

I gave them 1 star and they sent me an email thanking me for a 5-star review. Also, they kept on emailing me over 49 days to review until finally, I gave them the 1 star to stop their emails. Show details
John

The facts have already been given.

Mallyth