1.1

0%23 · 96%
Brand Manager for The Daily Telegraph? Claim your listing.

jeli
jelisydney19 posts

Scammers

As everyone has said its a scam. They charge you long after you cancel. Dont sign up.
Daniel B.
Daniel B.

Littleredbutton
LittleredbuttonSydney, NSW4 posts

To cancel you have to call…

And the wait is over an hour! Very cheeky, considering that to subscribe you just need to give your cc details on line
Alan W
Alan WSydney, NSW16 posts

Tragic

Hopeless service.
Messing up so often. This morning I received 2 x SMH's but NO Tele!
Usually our delivery is in the gutter, on the road but today was wonderful being in our driveway. But NO Tele......just 2 x SMH's.
When will you employ a " Real" delivery service??
Les
Les4 posts

Worst experience ever

Everything was going great when local news agency delivered the paper. Was getting it delivered for years.
I’m surprised they still offer home delivery. What a joke !.
Extremely rude customer service staff if you could call them that.
They kept on deducting money even though they weren’t delivering the paper. When I called to say not getting the paper they promised to investigate. Nothing changed.
Finally had enough and cancelled my subscription after jumping through hoops and speaking to 3 different people they finally agreed.
Who knows how much they owe me for all the non deliveries!
Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Don’t waste your time buy it from the newsagent instead.
Xiangji Z.
Xiangji Z.5 posts

Signed up online and cannot cancel online!

They allow you to sign up online and there is no option to cancel online! Ridiculous!!! Avoid this newspaper!!!
Sienna
Sienna2 posts

Ridiculous subscription

Signed up online for a $1 per week subscription. Tried again and again to cancel over the phone and they ended up debiting $40 from my account over the weekend, a time when they don't take your calls to cancel. There is no option to cancel online (which should not be allowed as you sign up and pay online), so you have to wait in call queues for unknown times just to cancel. They debited my account on a Sunday morning at 5am, and I called first thing on Monday. They refused me a refund. Absolutely ridiculous.
Dean
DeanSydney, NSW

Lost in space

I been buying this paper for 40 years. It is 2 pages of news the rest junk, never again will I buy this paper, it's a joke,
Jk
Jk63 posts

Mostly sport with the occasional spiteful opinion piece.Wont publish comments that challenge factual inaccuracies

Well we all know this isn't journalism but has been abysmal unreadable for nearly 12 months. Long tedious articles about bikers/gang warfare interspersed with the most basic of commentary on a limited range of sports.
All
AllSydney, NSW

Terrible app and even worse customer service

Firstly they made me pay extra for the subscription and membership twice (asked for my credit card three times). When I rang up they said everything should be covered under one subscription.

When I tried to cancel they were really rude (it was an old lady) and when I told them I wanted to cancel they said no you don't want to cancel and refused... I've never seen anything like it. Eventually I finally got my cancellation after having to keep cutting them off because they kept wanting to send me emails instead of cancelling.

They should make it that you can cancel from the app and not have to call up during their office hours. So behinds the time.

mum christmas
mum christmas2 posts

Right wing propaganda

I don't read the daily telegraph for the same reason I don't drink out of a toilet bowl.
NatH
NatH

Comments don’t load, they don’t care

For almost a year the comment section has issues loading & when it does you go to the trouble of writing a comment only for it not to load. So frustrating and they just don’t care or respond
Melody
MelodySydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

please help

I di like the Telegraph but 24th, 26th and 27th no delivery what is happening. At least 2 deliveries a month missed and now have had nothing since 23rd December. The delivery service is disgraceful. Even when I complain nothing happens.
John N.
John N.Hunter Region, NSW109 posts

Home Delivery does not work for any Sydney addresses

Despite their constant apologies and promises to get it fixed, I have not had a delivery for 4 months despite paying for it. Their reply is always "Sorry, we will try to deliver it but you can access it online, anyway." Not good enough! I paid for a printed Newspaper, so why aren't your delivering???
Phillip
Phillip

The Daily Harvey Norman !

So you used to buy the Tele for different sections of news.
Now you buy the tele for Harvey Norman adds, wth
Recently the cartoons are no more. I loved the light humor in cartoons.
You just lost another customer.