The Glenlivet 12 Year Old

The Glenlivet 12 Year Old

See the Best Scotches / Whiskies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for The Glenlivet? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
Keith2
Keith2Adelaide

From the same Distillery there are much better

Cloggs
CloggsTabulam

Unimpressive single malt.

Bought this once by mistake thinking it was Glenfiddich. I was not impressed as a single malt.Glen Moray is better , I feel ,and cheaper. A good scotch will warm the mouth , NOT burn the throat , and warm the belly.I just did not like the flavour too much.
Not too much really , not to my taste.
Over priced to my mind.

Bassett
Bassett

My favourite regular single malt

A well rounded drink that I enjoy neat or with ice. It warms the heart and the throat. In cool months we enjoy this as an aperitif. Reasonably priced. I much prefer this to Johnny Walker Red, Black or Gold. Since the Glenlivet is much less pricey than JW Gold it beats it hands down in my book. Glenlivet 12 year and Glenfiddich are this writers two favorite scotches for normal consumption. On special occasions we break out the 18YO. However, the 12 YO is affordable and enjoyable.
A good well rounded and smooth flavour.