100% · 410%

The Home Chaperone was previously trading as Home Hacks with Jess and Max.

Suzie Grgich
Suzie Grgich

Amazing Experience

I was getting so stressed and overwhelmed as my plans got given to me and I was asked to sign a contract. That is when I contacted Jess to organise a consult as I remember from the masterclass this is when we should be looking over the plans properly instead of going back and forth with the builder. She was nothing short of amazing, listened to my needs and wants and went through the plans thoroughly to make changes throughout. Thanks again for all your help Jess, you were amazing to work with. You even went above and beyond and we went over time with our consult, but that was also due to us having a chat!
Rachel
RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts
Leon
LeonPerth, WA

A Fantastic Investment!!

Recommended for anyone wanting someone experienced, professional and friendly to review both the design aspects and practical considerations of a new build. We found the online consultation with Jess to be extremely thorough and there were so many things she picked up on that we wouldn't have thought of, and will make a real impact on what the home will be like to live in. Jess has also been very responsive and helpful with a few follow-up questions we had after the initial consultation. There is so much to consider, particularly for a first build, and the advice we have received from The Home Chaperone has been really valuable.
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.Perth, WA

Belle
BellePerth, WA2 posts

Hannah Keech
Hannah KeechPerth, WA

The Best Investment!

We had been saving all the tips and tricks from The Home Chaperone on Instagram for a while, and downloaded the Ultimate Home Building Budget Spreadsheet - which was fantastic and a great place to start comparing builders. Prior to signing off on our plans and our contract, we scheduled a 1:1 with Jess who took us on a detailed virtual tour of our home and made lots of practical and helpful suggestions, which really got us thinking about storage, lighting and the overall functionality of our home. We honestly cannot recommend The Home Chaperone enough for anyone that is building / renovating!! Show reply
Kitty Mckay
Kitty MckayKimberley, WA

Amazing!!!

We couldn’t be happier with the service that Jess provided, she went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with our final plans. It was so reassuring having a fresh pair of professional eyes going over our plans and we were provided with really practical solutions to all of our queries. I would recommend anyone looking to build to reach out to Jess as her advice has been priceless! Thanks again!
Nathan
NathanPerth, WA3 posts

Best investment ever!

We met up with Jess before we finalised the plans with our builder and it was the best decision we’ve ever made. When I thought I’ve gone through every little bit of the plan she’s looked over it with her professional eyes and pointed out even the smallest changes that have heaps of impact on everyday life that 99% of people won’t even realise. She the most incredible, friendly, approachable and loveliest person ever!
MichelleD
MichelleDPerth, WA

Liz J.
Liz J.Perth, WA

Do it. Get the peace of mind Home Chaperone provide!

Jess was amazingly helpful in being my sounding board for my ideas for my owner builder home and suggested things I had not even thought of, in order to make my home much more functional than it was going to be originally. She is worth her weight in gold and I would use Jess again, especially if I was signing up with a builder just to make sure I am not being taken for a ride in any way!
We love you Jess! Thanks for being so patient and caring so much about your clients! Show reply
Laura250Blue
Laura250BluePerth5 posts

Worth it!

As time poor parents to a new baby we really wanted to make sure that we had covered all our bases as this is our family dream home. Not only is Jess lovely and personable, but she really brought a wealth of ideas and knowledge to our home plan. We left the consultation feeling like she’s saved us money, listened to our concerns, and picked up on some details that would’ve been devastating had we not amended them! She also provided us loads of useful tips and suggestions. Thank you Home Chaperone for all your wonderful ideas and support! We are now entering the process feeling excited and ready, instead of overwhelmed. Do yourselves a favour and book her, she will be booked solid once word of mouth spreads! Show reply
Natalie T
Natalie TPerth, WA

BEST DECISION WE MADE!

The advice and plan alterations we received during our consultation were nothing short of amazing. We had been looking at our house plan every single day to make sure we had covered all bases, and I cannot believe the things we didn't pick up on. Jess has now made our home such a dream, and I honestly think it was the best thing we could have done for our upcoming building journey. I also feel very supported that she will be there for any questions we may have in the future, and we are so grateful for that :-) Thank you Jess! Show reply
Kels
Kels

Excellent advice!

Jess gave us such practical ideas that work in well with family life.. we have just started building and I cant wait to see the ideas we implemented from our meeting that we hadn't yet thought of! If your putting this much money into a house, well worth a meeting with Jess to make sure you've covered everything..
Gem
GemPerth, WA

WHAT LIFE SAVERS!

What an absolute MUST it is to meet with Jess and Kris for your building journey!

I am so thankful to have found these guys at the perfect time. Their knowledge and guidance has been priceless and I highly encourage anyone who is looking to build, especially for the first time to join The Home Chaperone membership or book an consultation!

I have felt so supported and it has made my whole experience feel exciting and far less scary! It’s been wonderful having Jess guide me and point me in the right direction when I’ve felt overwhelmed with information and decisions and her feedback has been so useful.

I can not speak more highly of this business. Thank you so much guys! Show reply

Minnie and Me I.
Minnie and Me I.

The best money we’ve spent so far!

Our consultation was amazing. Jess was so helpful, and really got the look and feel we are going for. Her ideas are going to make our home so much more functional but also more beautiful. The pace was great, and her style was warm and friendly. Thanks Jess. We loved every minute. I was feeling a bit flat about a few things, but I’m re-energized and excited. We would highly recommend this service, Jess had ideas that we would never have considered. Kristy @minnieandmeinteriors Show reply