The Local Guys Test and Tag

WA, SA, QLD, etc... (See All)
See the Best Electricians in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Local Guys

4.9
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
rowan w.
rowan w.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Work

Easy to deal with and great value for money, we will use them to every year. Flexible time table and happy to work to any conditions. Great work thank you.

Gareth
GarethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service delivery. Professional and friendly.

The process of booking the job through to project completion was seamless. The large amount of work that had to be conducted onsite was handled methodically and smoothly. A+ service.

Jarrad G.The Local GuysSend a private message

Thank you Gareth. It has been a pleasure working with you and all the team. Everyone has been extremely helpful and made our job as smooth as possible - Ian & Tracy

NOVUS AUTO GLASS ALBANY
NOVUS AUTO GLASS ALBANYGreat Southern, WA

Sophie was very efficient and helpful, the service was fast and there were no interruptions as I went about my daily duties. Highly recommended for any office or work situation that needs to be "Tested & Tagged".

Excellent Service, Friendly technician

Professional technician with complete tools, fast and excellent service, friendly staff and fast response, thanks guys. I had to change my address several times, and they managed to deliver the service to my team.
Highly recommended

Niels
NielsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Had Daniel come around after a prompt and easy booking via phone. He was quick and meticulous and responded to requests on the spot. Highly recommend anyone who needs their equipment tested and tagged to reach out to the Local Guys.

VPC CLEAN
VPC CLEANMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfectly delivered prompt services for test and tag

The Local Guys at Test and Tag Clapham exceeded my expectations in providing two technician's at short notice.
Strongly recommend to other business requiring test and tag in their operations.
Ves
VPC CLEAN

DARREN
DARRENMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Test and Tag - Super Easy!

The Local Guys were fantastic. They were easy to deal with and they went about their business with very little impact to our day to day operations. Gave us actuate data for our safety system too. Highly recommended

Excellent service, friendly and reasonably priced

Brian was very friendly, flexible and professional. His pricing is cheaper than anyone else I have received a quote for. I will be definitely be asking Brian to come back next year.

Jarrad G.The Local GuysSend a private message

Thanks Peta, it was an absolute pleasure, I look forward to working with you next year

P E Kindergym
P E KindergymMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing!

Daniel was amazing. Quick, efficient and easy to deal with.
I can't fault the service we recieved.
They also set us up with a yearly reminder to make the re-book service quick and simple :)

Chez
ChezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service & Rates

Highly recommend The Local Guys. Great customer service and excellent rates. A Google search led me to Ian from my local Local Guys and everything to do with my booking was seamless from start to finish. Ian responded to my initial query quickly and efficiently. My job was then booked for a time that suited me, and was expertly completed. I'll be booking Ian again next year.

Jarrad G.The Local GuysSend a private message

Thank you for the great review, it was our pleasure and you were equally a good client to work with ( from Ian & Tracy)

Review collected in partnership with The Local Guys

Anand
Anand

Excellent , highly recommended

The 2 guys were excellent , very through and professional , time and date that suited me ( the weekend ) i can highly recommend them , well equipped and organized , friendly and experienced. Us them!

Jarrad G.The Local GuysSend a private message

Thanks so much for your Review, Anand! We will pass it on to your technician!

Review collected in partnership with The Local Guys

Talia G
Talia GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Couldn’t have been better

Brian who did our tagging and testing was particularly helpful and organised. He was super friendly and made the whole process so much easier and quicker than we thought it would be. Super happy.

Jarrad G.The Local GuysSend a private message

Thanks Talia it was my pleasure

Awesome Job!

Mohammad was amazing and prompt and did an incredible job! He was a life-saver in the middle of Adelaide Fringe season for me! He went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed.

Jarrad G.The Local GuysSend a private message

Thanks so much for your Review, Gabbi! We will pass it on to your technician!

Rebecca A
Rebecca AMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great fast service

Assisted with urgent last minute tagging and testing, and was very friendly. Service was very quick and with great quality. Would highly recommend and will use again for future requirements.

Jarrad G.The Local GuysSend a private message

Thanks so much for your Review, Rebecca! We will pass it on to your technician!

10/10, would recommend

Ian Williams was super friendly, reasonable and completed our test and tag job perfectly. Nothing was too much of a hassle and he was in and out in no time! Ian and the team were super reasonable with costing and not upselling for unnecessary services. Would recommend.