Therapy Weighted Blanket

Therapy Weighted Blanket

One huge pro, several niggles

Purchased in December 2019 for $120.00.

David B

David B

Therapeutic that's for sure!

I initially bought 2 as gifts, but I was able to try one for myself (7kg), and literally felt some niggling pains in my legs melt away. I slept like a log. Needless to say, after waking up I immediately ordered a 9kg for myself which is more suited to my body type according to the website. Highly recommended for a better night's sleep!

Purchased in November 2019.

Jade

JadeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing best sleep ever

I purchased the 7kg grey bamboo blanket and it is seriously amazing, the first night my partner used it we both had the best sleep ever as he wasnt flipping around like a fish anymore lol. Its really been great and even though its been so hot the blanket feels cool and is breathable, the beads dont bunch or poke into you but mould nicely to your body. It has helped alot during panic attacks and stressful time and its great to just snuggle on the couch. My cat loves the comfort and security of the therapy blanket too! Its been one of the best investments we have made lately so worth it. Thanks so much therapy blanket team for the wonderful product and service.

Purchased in October 2019 at Therapyblanket.com.au for $184.00.

Carolyn

CarolynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Problem Solver

We purchased a therapy blanket for our daughter a few months back. Our hope was for a better night sleep as her anxiety was getting out of control. It works! She loves it. Her comment after about a week that it was like sleeping in a hug.

Purchased in August 2019.

Christina O.

Christina O.Mid North Coast, NSW

Well designed comfort

Purchased in November 2019 at Therapyblanket.

Heather

HeatherCentral Queensland, QLD

Great blanket

I have purchased the queen and single blankets . Since I have brought them my sleep has improved, sleeping more soundly and not tossing and turning all the time. I find the blanket helps with my anxiety . I recommend this product.

Purchased in October 2019 for $200.00.

Carmelina1978

Carmelina1978South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

I got this blanket in the hope it would help my PTSD related nightmares. Since using the blanket I have not had a single nightmare, I was having 3-4 per night before I bought it. Only drawback is that even with the zips and ties to hold it in place, the blanket still bunches up inside the cover.

Purchased in October 2019.

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

Great blanket and loved by the recipient

Well made with good zipping and ties to keep the inner well spread in line with the outer.
This text is to make up the 30 word minimum that I am required to have to post this review. Happy to post but thinking of more to say - nope.

Purchased in November 2019 at Therapy for $200.00.

Donna McMahom

Donna McMahomIllawarra, NSW

I love my therapy weighted blanket. Its ideal and exactly what I needed.

Since purchasing my Therapy Weighted Blanket, my sleep has improved immensely. I recommend to any one who struggles with anxiety and going to sleep to consider buying this excellent product.

Purchased in October 2019 for $184.00.

Emily

EmilyNorth Western Region, NSW

You need it in your life!

My weighted blanket is amazing! I used to have extremely broken sleeps and my anxiety was worse of a night but since getting my blanket I sleep through the night and wake up refreshed! I can't sleep without it now. It's been a life changer.
On top of all that, the customer service is amazing, extremely helpful and will go above and beyond to ensure you are happy with the product and the assistance required. Definitely recommend!!

Purchased in October 2019 at Therapy Blanket.

Just Ahhhhhhh!

My daughter's Adaptive blanket arrived yesterday (under NDIS funding). We unpacked and tried it out. ... Loved it sooooo much, I just had to get one for myself as well. Fabulous!

Purchased in November 2019.

Steph242

Steph242Rivett 2611, ACT

Excellent Product and Fantastic Customer Service

I bought the 7kg Adaptive Series blanket and am extremely happy with it.
The blanket is really well made and designed and the perfect size for me. I felt instantly calm on first use and it definitely does what it promises.
The customer service I have received from the company has been fantastic and I would recommend them over any other company with or without the same products!

Purchased in October 2019 at Therapy for $179.00.

kindsnapper

kindsnapperCervantes Western Australia

Love this Blanket

While this blanket does not help my insomnia, I still love it. I love the security it gives me. I really missed it when I had to wait for my summer cover to come. I would recommend it to anyone suffering from anxiety.

Purchased in April 2019.

Breana

BreanaSydney, NSW

Exactly what I needed

Before I bought this blanket I would have the most broken sleep due to waking up excessively but I get a better sleep and fall asleep faster
Thankyou I will be back !

Purchased in August 2019.

Erin

ErinAU

Best weighted blanket system I have found

Absolutely love this blanket and its system. I will be purchasing another when I can afford for a back up. The weighted part it well made and out of a nice enough Material that its ok on the skin even without the cover.
The cover I got has the zip and the ties, so perfect I have another from another brand and its frustrating as it chumps, this one the zips on the sides keep it in place ant the weight remains evenly distributed over my body.

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

I sleep almost too well!

If i want to sleep in, want to feel comforted, or even just warm, then this is the blanket. Highly recommend this to anyone with mild sleep problems or anyone wanting a decent nights sleep

Purchased in September 2019 for $180.00.

Excellent....

Brought the blanket for my son as he is living with anxiety. He loves it, he now sleeps more soundly and longer. I feel it was an investment in my son's health and well-being.

Purchased in October 2019.

chelle

chelleGippsland, VIC

It's so beneficial and important

Purchased in September 2019 for $224.00.

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

Okay: all the hype is true

So I have had a weighted blanket in mind for some time now, and have a couple of friends with them who recommend them highly. I decided to buy one in Therapy Blankets Mental Health Month Sale. WOW. This has changed my life... I am not exaggerating- this is a new type of calm, peaceful, soothed, that I haven’t known!!
I sleep so well, soundly, and wake feeling sooo rested and particularly noticeably with a clear and calm mind.
I am so happy!
I got the bamboo cover as summer is coming up. It’s gorgeous and a great feel. I LOVE MY THERAPY BLANKET! :-) thank you!

Purchased in October 2019 at Therapy Blanket for $185.00.

Enjoying my Weighted Blanket

I have been having sleep issues for a long time so when I heard about weighted blankets I had to try one. Initially found it heavy because of arthritis in my hands but have now got used to that and once I'm under it's so comfortable and cosy. Most nights I fall to sleep immediately which is great!

Purchased in September 2019.

Caroline K.asked

Anybody not receive their blanket from this company. Australia Post don't have any details of the tracking number supplied. Maybe I have been scammed

Hi Caroline,

I'm sorry to hear that, I've checked your tracking number and your item has already made its way to Brisbane as of this morning so should be with you shortly.

For further assistance, you can email me at support@therapyblanket.com.au and I'd be happy to help

Julie

Julieasked

I have an adult daughter who suffers from trying to deal with life, if you know what I mean. Have these blankets been tested with people who have severe anxiety and depression.
What its the theory behind these blankets please?

Hi Julie,

Thanks for writing in and I definitely understand where you're coming from.

We've had many customers tell us that our products have really helped them feel more relaxed and ease their anxiety and depression.

There have been a number of studies done where weighted blankets have been tested on with people to measure their reduction in distress and clinician rated anxiety. However, I'l be honest here - the studies did not specifically state whether the participants in the study had severe anxiety or moderate anxiety. I just wanted to mention that as our weighted blankets won't always work for 100% of people.

To put it in layman terms, the theory behind these blankets is that the pressure that they deliver helps people to feel more at ease by increasing their relaxation, improving mood and helping to reduce stress levels. Here's some further reading for one of the studies done that found that participants of the study reported a reduction in distress and anxiety https://www.researchgate.net/publication/231213675_Pilot_study_of_a_sensory_room_in_an_acute_inpatient_psychiatric_unit

Grace S
Grace S

I have only had mine since March, I find it very comforting & relaxing, easy to snuggle into & I think it does help with sleeping issues. I like weight in my blankets & I think it is so evenly distributed, I just feel it suits my needs.

Diane D

Diane Dasked

What are the measurements of the blanket please?

Hi Diane,

Our Adult weighted blanket are 122cm x 198cm and the queen sized weighted blankets are 153cm x 203cm :)

Get an answer from our members and Therapy Blanket representatives