Therapy Weighted Blanket

Therapy Weighted Blanket

My sleep has been renewed!

I love my therapy blanket,
It did take me a week to adapt to the extra weight, however it is well worth it. I've always been the one to wake up at 3am, now I have finally started sleeping through the night and I'm so much happier getting and undisturbed sleep. I also live in a colder climate and I find it traps my body heat in perfectly and you feel like your in a little cocoon. I'm very happy with my purchase, as well as the customer service I have received.

Purchased in May 2019.

Works surprisingly well!

After years of broken sleep, insomnia and restless legs, I thought I should give a Therapy Blanket a go. After discounts, worked out to be well priced in comparison with other brands. Quite a weird experience at first, now I look forward to settling in for the night. The micro plush removable cover is cosy and warm- and I don’t overheat as I do with a doona. After a small issue with a manufacturing fault in my blanket, customer service was excellent and resolved the matter quickly. Rather than laying under a flat, spread out blanket, I prefer to have it surrounding me fully- like I am in a vacu-formed capsule. Highly recommended!

Purchased in May 2019 for $136.00.

I love it.

This is one of the best purchases I’ve ever made. Makes such a difference to my sleep. Quality product. I have referred many friends to also buy this blanket and they love it too.

Purchased in December 2018.

Love my therapy blanket

My therapy blanket is very cosy and warm and I feel very secure. I have had problems sleeping and this blanket has definitely helped with sleep deprivation. I would recommend.

Purchased in March 2019 for $180.00.

Perfect blankets for the whole family

The Therapy Blanket has made a huge difference to everyone in the family. I am sleeping better and my husband is getting to bed earlier. Can't wait until winter. Will not be without them now

Purchased in April 2019.

Love it, helps with sleeping issues

Have definitely slept much better since I have been using it. The quality is excellent & looking at buying one for my Husband. The people at the company were very helpful.

Purchased in March 2019 for $214.00.

Amazing service

First off I had a question for customer service as I ordered a therapy blanket, a sleep mask and a cotton cover and my order status showed the mask and blanket were sent but the extra cover was listed as not sent, so after a few days I sent an email to follow up.
Customer service got back to me really quickly letting me know that the cover had been sent with the other items, they had upgraded me to their new cover (at no extra cost) so that was why the system was reflecting that it had not been sent. Problem sorted!

The sleep mask is amazing, I suffer from headaches behind the eyes and this provides such relief.
The blanket is a great size, the cover is snuggly. The new covers have zips inside to hold the inner blanket in place rather than just ties as many other brands have. It does have ties as well though to cater for those with older blankets if they need a new cover, that’s smart.
I broke a leg some years ago and suffer from bad leg cramps at night which affects my sleep and after trying many other things without success made the investment in the therapy blanket hoping it would help.
For me this was not an instantaneous cure, I had researched and knew this might be the case, however on night 6 I got a straight 5 hours sleep which I have not had in years; usually I wake up about every two hours and takes ages to get back to sleep, my sleep time seems to be getting better each night and I have had less severe cramps. Another pleasant side affect for me has been less nightmares, I have always had nightmares since childhood and really thought it was just normal for me, I never have normal dreams only nightmares, however I seem to be having less since using the blanket.
After a few days of use I noticed that there was a hole in my blanket, the stitching had come undone where the cover is sewn to the zip.
I contacted customer service and sent a photo, once again a quick response and they have sent a replacement cover out.
I could not have asked for better customer service from this company, they had no trouble fixing an issue and Dalena was great to deal with. Good customer service when something goes wrong is rare these days.

I researched a few other Australian brands before going with therapy blanket as these blankets aren’t cheap. Based on my experience I would definitely recommend them.

Purchased in April 2019.

Perfect love it

Honestly the best investment I have made in a while! The quality is amazing! It feels comfortable to touch as well as asthetically pleasing. I suffer sleep paralysis this blanket had made my nights a little calmer

Purchased in February 2019.

Therapy blanket

Works well.Child seems to like the weighted feel.they are certainly better and appear more rested in the morning.now thats its a bit cooler we will be able to give it a good go.,great service and communication, prompt delivery.really good quality

Fabulous Sevice

We received our blanket which my 9 year old absolutely fell in love with the moment she opened the box. However on inspection there were a few small holes in the cover of the blanket. Therapy Blankets did not hesitate in offering their apologies and offering to send us a new blanket without us having to send back the faulty one. This made my daughter very happy as she won't have to go without whilst waiting for the other blanket.

Wow! Love it!

I should of ordered this years ago, my daughter loves it and says she loves the feel of the outer cover. She sleeps better and seems more refreshed when she wakes up.

Purchased in March 2019.

So pleased (and surprised) by the quick improvement in my sleep pattern!

My daughter gave me a 7kg Therapy Weighted Blanket to help ease my long term insomnia. I was skeptical, but on the first night of use I had 5 hours uninterrupted sleep! Two weeks on I am loving it! I drop off to sleep quite quickly and I find that I can easily relax back into sleep or restful napping if I wake during the night, instead of enduring hours of restlessness. I recommend this product to anyone who could use some more sleep!

Purchased in March 2019.

So good that I ended up buying 3!

I bought the first one for my restless leg and have not suffered RSL since! It was so great that I bought one for my brother’s RSL. It has helped us both greatly. Due to this we bought one for our Mum, to help with her sleeping difficulties.

Purchased in January 2019 for $229.00.

The therapy blanket has made such a difference...

My adult daughter suffered severe anxiety and depression and had great difficulty in feeling 'safe' when she slept. The therapy weighted blanket has improved this situation enormously. She only wishes that she had used one much earlier. They are not a cheap item, but are definitely worth every cent. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Vivien O

Purchased in February 2019 for $234.00.

Best practical anxiety relief I’ve ever used

This blanket is so calming and soothing. I have had anxiety for most of my adult life and I have always struggled to calm myself. This blanket feels like the feeling you have after you take a big deep breath and exhale.

Purchased in January 2019.

Very Soothing

My son loves this blanket, and the rest of the family love it too. In fact, we all want one! The outer shell is so soft and calming.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Awesome blanket!

I suggested the quilt to my daughter who suffers from anxiety and insomnia. She has been using it for several months now and has found that it makes a massive difference to her wellbeing. She recently went housesitting and left the blanket at home, after five days she came home to get it as she had not slept properly without it! It has been a real boon to her general health. We would highly recommend the blanket to others.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Seems to help my shift worker husband

I bought the blanket and summer cover for xmas for my husband who works night shift and finds everything too hot! The therapy blanket seems to calm him enough after a stressful shift to get better sleep than previous. He is very impressed with the fact that despite the heaviness of the blanket, it is very cooling and doesn't over heat him.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Feeling comforted

Weight,colour and fabric combine to be a lovely way to gain some extra comfort.As an adult I decided to try this therapy and I have found it to be the best way to ensure a quick and calm way to get off to sleep. A bit hot for now so I just drape it ov er my feet.Even one foot is enough to feel grounded.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Mostly fantastic

The weight for this is wonderful and really does help with my anxiety. The only downside is the microfiber cover. The cover ties to the blanket with several internal ties, however this isn't enough to keep the blanket in place. The weighted blanket tends to bunch up in the middle, and due to the weight it's not really possible to "shake it out" and settle it properly. So it's a bit of an ordeal to get it straightened and the weight even. This isn't helped by the fact that one of the internal ties on mine broke, so it was loose at a corner, meaning it was bunching and folding in on itself

Date PurchasedSep 2018

I have an adult daughter who suffers from trying to deal with life, if you know what I mean. Have these blankets been tested with people who have severe anxiety and depression. What its the theory behind these blankets please?
Hi Julie, Thanks for writing in and I definitely understand where you're coming from. We've had many customers tell us that our products have really helped them feel more relaxed and ease their anxiety and depression. There have been a number of studies done where weighted blankets have been tested on with people to measure their reduction in distress and clinician rated anxiety. However, I'l be honest here - the studies did not specifically state whether the participants in the study had severe anxiety or moderate anxiety. I just wanted to mention that as our weighted blankets won't always work for 100% of people. To put it in layman terms, the theory behind these blankets is that the pressure that they deliver helps people to feel more at ease by increasing their relaxation, improving mood and helping to reduce stress levels. Here's some further reading for one of the studies done that found that participants of the study reported a reduction in distress and anxiety https://www.researchgate.net/publication/231213675_Pilot_study_of_a_sensory_room_in_an_acute_inpatient_psychiatric_unitI have only had mine since March, I find it very comforting & relaxing, easy to snuggle into & I think it does help with sleeping issues. I like weight in my blankets & I think it is so evenly distributed, I just feel it suits my needs.

What are the measurements of the blanket please?
Hi Diane, Our Adult weighted blanket are 122cm x 198cm and the queen sized weighted blankets are 153cm x 203cm :)

Similar listings