Therapy Weighted Blanket

Therapy Weighted Blanket

Fabulous Sevice

We received our blanket which my 9 year old absolutely fell in love with the moment she opened the box. However on inspection there were a few small holes in the cover of the blanket. Therapy Blankets did not hesitate in offering their apologies and offering to send us a new blanket without us having to send back the faulty one. This made my daughter very happy as she won't have to go without whilst waiting for the other blanket.

Wow! Love it!

I should of ordered this years ago, my daughter loves it and says she loves the feel of the outer cover. She sleeps better and seems more refreshed when she wakes up.

Purchased .

So pleased (and surprised) by the quick improvement in my sleep pattern!

My daughter gave me a 7kg Therapy Weighted Blanket to help ease my long term insomnia. I was skeptical, but on the first night of use I had 5 hours uninterrupted sleep! Two weeks on I am loving it! I drop off to sleep quite quickly and I find that I can easily relax back into sleep or restful napping if I wake during the night, instead of enduring hours of restlessness. I recommend this product to anyone who could use some more sleep!

Purchased .

So good that I ended up buying 3!

I bought the first one for my restless leg and have not suffered RSL since! It was so great that I bought one for my brother’s RSL. It has helped us both greatly. Due to this we bought one for our Mum, to help with her sleeping difficulties.

Purchased for $229.00.

The therapy blanket has made such a difference...

My adult daughter suffered severe anxiety and depression and had great difficulty in feeling 'safe' when she slept. The therapy weighted blanket has improved this situation enormously. She only wishes that she had used one much earlier. They are not a cheap item, but are definitely worth every cent. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Vivien O

Purchased for $234.00.

Best practical anxiety relief I’ve ever used

This blanket is so calming and soothing. I have had anxiety for most of my adult life and I have always struggled to calm myself. This blanket feels like the feeling you have after you take a big deep breath and exhale.

Very Soothing

My son loves this blanket, and the rest of the family love it too. In fact, we all want one! The outer shell is so soft and calming.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Awesome blanket!

I suggested the quilt to my daughter who suffers from anxiety and insomnia. She has been using it for several months now and has found that it makes a massive difference to her wellbeing. She recently went housesitting and left the blanket at home, after five days she came home to get it as she had not slept properly without it! It has been a real boon to her general health. We would highly recommend the blanket to others.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Seems to help my shift worker husband

I bought the blanket and summer cover for xmas for my husband who works night shift and finds everything too hot! The therapy blanket seems to calm him enough after a stressful shift to get better sleep than previous. He is very impressed with the fact that despite the heaviness of the blanket, it is very cooling and doesn't over heat him.

Feeling comforted

Weight,colour and fabric combine to be a lovely way to gain some extra comfort.As an adult I decided to try this therapy and I have found it to be the best way to ensure a quick and calm way to get off to sleep. A bit hot for now so I just drape it ov er my feet.Even one foot is enough to feel grounded.

Mostly fantastic

The weight for this is wonderful and really does help with my anxiety. The only downside is the microfiber cover. The cover ties to the blanket with several internal ties, however this isn't enough to keep the blanket in place. The weighted blanket tends to bunch up in the middle, and due to the weight it's not really possible to "shake it out" and settle it properly. So it's a bit of an ordeal to get it straightened and the weight even. This isn't helped by the fact that one of the internal ties on mine broke, so it was loose at a corner, meaning it was bunching and folding in on itself

It's a life saver

The blanket helps my son to sleep. He falls asleep faster, half an hour instead of over an hour. The weight makes him stop moving while he sleeps and so he sleeps more soundly. He usually wakes up feel more rested.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Just a dream

Relaxing nights sleep, reduced my stress and anxiety so I could confortably sleep with minimal fidgeting. Woke up well rested, would recommend.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Feels nice but sleep hasn't improved

The weight of the blanket is comfortable and I like the cosiness of it especially in winter but my sleep habits have not changed. I still go to sleep easily but don't stay asleep for more than an hour or two and then have difficulty getting back to sleep; therefore feel tired during the day. I had been hopeful that the Therapy blanket would be helpful but not so.

money well spent...

I have been sleeping better than ever. I would however recommend the lighter cover and it would be good if this was included.

In times of need

I don't need to use it every night, but when I do it calms, relaxes and eases my pain so I can sleep without the need for medication.
Very pleased that I made the purchase!

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Given me my time back from comforting my son continually

Best blanket I have ever purchased, value for money, great quality, super soft, excellent product, would recommend to anyone seeking pressure on body

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Wish I had brought this blanket 10 years ago.

Brought the 5 Kg blanket for my 13 year old son who struggles to go to sleep, stay asleep and always wakes early. Since using the blanket he is asleep within half an hour, doesn’t wake through the night and isn’t up at sunrise.
Wish I had brought it 10 years ago.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

This has really helped my daughter who suffers with depression and anxiety. Sleeps so much better and wakes with more docas and energy.

Love it

Love he feeling of getting into bed to read and pulling my blanket up over me. Even in summer I will turn the air conditioner on so I can still use my blanket.