Therapy Weighted Blanket

Therapy Weighted Blanket

• Incentivised Review Yes (3%) · No (97%)
  • Comfort

Jenny

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

So look forward to bed now.

I love my therapy blanket. My sleeping is a lot less restless and just having that weight around you cocoons you like a big hug. No problems getting off to sleep now. I love it!

Purchased in December 2019 at +herapy for $189.50.

Great quality

Good quality, well made blanket. It is very heavy and gives good deep pressure.
It might not be cheap, but this reflects the quality. I would definitely recommend this product.
My son is 21, the level of pressure was perfect for adult use, any lighter and it might not work, certainly wouldn’t need to be any heavier.

Karen

KarenGippsland, VIC

Fantastic! My daughter has never slept better

Brings a sense of security which has given my daughter restful sleeps for the first time in a long time. She loves being able to snuggle down in bed and loves to feel the soft cover.

Purchased in December 2019 for $194.00.

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

Buyer beware. Read all the fine print.

Blanket was too heavy for me - because I didn’t have the original zip lock bags & outer cardboard box that was delivered I was not eligible for a refund. Terrible customer service.

Fayth

FaythIngham

PTSD & Nerve Damage sufferer

Looovve got the bamboo cover its soft silky and amazing, the weight is perfect to, it was shipped quickly, love the design of zipping your cover onto blanket amazing design feature will be getting another one, being a PTSD sufferer its a welcome relief thank you therapy blanket, thank you

Purchased in December 2019 for $250.00.

Best thing ever

This is one of the best things I have ever got. I toss and turn in my sleep, this helps me to sleep still, and get a better night's sleep.

Samantha K.

Samantha K.Gippsland, VIC

My daughter is sleeping so much better since having her blanket.

My daughter falls asleep faster, stays asleep longer and is much more refreshed when she wakes up. She doesn't have as many nightmares and feels like she's getting a big hug all night long.

S Capizzi

S CapizziSydney, NSW

Restless nights are a thing of the past

I Haven’t had to take my medIcation since using the blanket. I have told my son and my brother, who both suffer from RLS like I did, to purchase one.

Purchased in October 2019.

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

Our whole family loves the weighted blankets!

My son and I are very tactile people. My go to is the bamboo and his is the velvet feel of the Adaptive Series. We both have the same reaction though. It's almost euphoric and he giggles almost uncontrollably for the first minute or so. We have queens for the bedrooms and 2 singles in the lounge. They are brilliant, comfortable and calming. I feel like I sleep better and wake up feeling more refreshed. I am looking forward to purchasing a Therapy Pod soon!

Purchased in October 2019.

Steph242

Steph242Rivett 2611, ACT

Excellent Product, Excellent Customer Service

I bought a 5kg Adaptive Series blanket and absolutely LOVE it. I get to sleep in under 5 mins, which is a breakthrough for me.
The customer service received from the company has been excellent and exceeded expectations, couldn't rate highly enough

Purchased in November 2019 at Online for $180.00.

Love love love it!

I have fibromyalgia and have been looking at weighted blankets for a while. I decided to treat myself to one for Christmas and WOW! What a difference it's making to my body, my sleep and my anxiety. I would recommend this therapy blanket for its quality, it is just perfect!

JACKIE JONES

JACKIE JONESVictoria

Was not sure it would work but it was unbelievable

Like a very big hug. Very warm and is a beautiful colour. Would highly recommend this product. My daughter is sleeping soundly and falling asleep in 5 to 10 minutes

Purchased in December 2019 for $139.99.

Mumofthree

MumofthreeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Childrens blanket therapy

Great calming therapy blanket for any toddler who needs some down time. I recommend for any child not just ASD children. I also have the adults one and love it.

Andrew F

Andrew FLaunceston, TAS

Poorly designed and not worth the price tag.

Purchased at therapyblanket.com.au.

anonymous

anonymousCentral West, NSW

Perfect solution

The Therapy Blanket ideal. It envelops around you and helps with anxiety especially felt when trying to go to sleep at night. The slip cover is practical for keeping it clean.

Purchased in December 2019 for $185.00.

Went back for more

We bought our first therapy blanket 12 months ago for our son who was a restless sleeper.... best thing we could have! We decided his brother would benefit from one so we have now bought a second. The team at therapy blanket have been very helpful and I would highly recommend them

Purchased in December 2018.

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

A game changer for our family

We have been using our therapy blanket for about 6 weeks now and it has been incredible for our family. All our five children and my husband and myself have had turns using it. It has a calming effect that is hard to explain. Our children suffer from anxiety and we have used it to calm and relieve their anxiety with incredible results.

Therapy blanket weighted

I wasn't a believer,didn't feel it would help at all,I wake every day feeling refreshed,no more disturbed sleep,I get to sleep faster,no more staring at the ceiling, I sleep all night,no more tossing and turning,I love my blanket,it is awesome,thank you so much,get one you will not regret it

Purchased in November 2019 for $156.00.

Sinta

SintaSydney, NSW

As promised

Bought the kids blanket for my 8 year old who has sleeping issues. She loved it! She said it was snuggly and it seems to have helped her sleep faster and more soundly. I had a few observations on the workmanship which I emailed their Support about. They replied promptly, so I have some reassurance they take care of customers after purchase.

2nd blanket purchased.

I found my first blanket so beneficial that I purchased a 2nd one to bring home to my parents house for Christmas. Even if I wake up for a while in the middle of the night, it really relaxes me!

Purchased in December 2019 for $107.00.

Caroline K.asked

Anybody not receive their blanket from this company. Australia Post don't have any details of the tracking number supplied. Maybe I have been scammed

Hi Caroline,

I'm sorry to hear that, I've checked your tracking number and your item has already made its way to Brisbane as of this morning so should be with you shortly.

For further assistance, you can email me at support@therapyblanket.com.au and I'd be happy to help

Julie

Julieasked

I have an adult daughter who suffers from trying to deal with life, if you know what I mean. Have these blankets been tested with people who have severe anxiety and depression.
What its the theory behind these blankets please?

Hi Julie,

Thanks for writing in and I definitely understand where you're coming from.

We've had many customers tell us that our products have really helped them feel more relaxed and ease their anxiety and depression.

There have been a number of studies done where weighted blankets have been tested on with people to measure their reduction in distress and clinician rated anxiety. However, I'l be honest here - the studies did not specifically state whether the participants in the study had severe anxiety or moderate anxiety. I just wanted to mention that as our weighted blankets won't always work for 100% of people.

To put it in layman terms, the theory behind these blankets is that the pressure that they deliver helps people to feel more at ease by increasing their relaxation, improving mood and helping to reduce stress levels. Here's some further reading for one of the studies done that found that participants of the study reported a reduction in distress and anxiety https://www.researchgate.net/publication/231213675_Pilot_study_of_a_sensory_room_in_an_acute_inpatient_psychiatric_unit

Grace S
Grace S

I have only had mine since March, I find it very comforting & relaxing, easy to snuggle into & I think it does help with sleeping issues. I like weight in my blankets & I think it is so evenly distributed, I just feel it suits my needs.

Diane D

Diane Dasked

What are the measurements of the blanket please?

Hi Diane,

Our Adult weighted blanket are 122cm x 198cm and the queen sized weighted blankets are 153cm x 203cm :)

Get an answer from our members and Therapy Blanket representatives