Therapy Weighted Blanket

Good product, but could be bigger

I brought this blanket as the first one I brought was for an adult but too small (Calming Blanket) for my bed.
It's a queen size. Love the zip, just brilliant but disappointed as it doesn't fit across my standard Queen size bed, it's about 4 inches too short either side.

Purchased in August 2019 for $239.00.

Great Customer Service, Ever

Bought this for my wife for birthday present but it's a bit heavy than we expected. Design to return the product and have my money refund without any hesitation. Great customer service and willing to assist buyer to return the product.

Purchased in August 2019 for $199.00.

Great product, just a little bit small

I absolutely love this weighted blanket! I have a stress-induced sleep issues, so I was hoping this would give me some relief. I slept like a rock; no tossing, no turning, no waking up in a panic. I will be sleeping with this blanket every night! My husband also loves it, but he only gets to nap with it since I have it all night. That brings me to the one minor issue I have with the blanket design. 1. It is a little small to sleep with at night, but it is perfect for a napping blanket. However, both my husband and I are very tall, so it would probably be fine for someone shorter.

Purchased in August 2019 for $199.00.

Absolutely STUNNING!!!!

So comfy! I love it so much and my cat also seems to want to snuggle with me more now. Perfect blanket! I felt my mood boost after the first hour of use! Perfect! Would recommend 110%!!

Purchased in September 2019 at Therapy Blanket.

Comfort

Perfectly weighted for a restful sleep

The inability to sleep and to stay asleep has alluded me for years, a product of having PTSD. Since using the 9kg blanket, sleep has not been a problem. Thank you

Purchased in September 2019.

Weighted inner blanket

Lovely product but the outer cover is not well made. It is badly sewn with threads left hanging which, considering the price if the product, is disappointing. The inner blanket is good.

Very nice

Lovely blanket My daughter is really enjoying using it The cover is Lovely and soft and the ties helped to keep it all in place very happy with the product

Purchased in June 2019 for $60.00.

Comfort

Brilliant blanket and even better customer service!

I ordered a weight too heavy on my blanket and had to do an exchange for a lighter one. When returning however, I forgot some details on the package which made the exchange more difficult on the warehouse people. I had a lot of assistance from Dalena during the entire process and she was magnificent! She have a lot of information on what type of blanket I should order, then when I ordered a weight too heavy, was excellent at giving me the necessary instructions to do an exchange. Once it arrived at the warehouse (without the information it needed to be processed correctly - the fault was mine) she was so kind and gave us a special exception and send back the size I was after.
Bravo Dalena! Best customer service I’ve seen in a while :)

Comfort

Thank God I have found the Therapy Blanket!

I have recovered from 10 yrs of PTSD. My only remaining problem has been falling asleep, requiring increasing doses of medication.
I was a huge but desperate sceptic when I purchased my blanket!The first night took a bit to get used to the weight, but since then, I go to sleep quickly and have quality sleep.
The company service is outstanding! I experienced a small fault with my blanket, explained my situation, as I didn't want to be without it. They dispatched me a new one that day! Awesome service and care.
I now have both my son and grandson using them and sleeping peacefully.
I talk about to everyone I meet. Thank you, Therapy Blanket!

Purchased in July 2019 at Therapy Blanket Direct for $249.00.

Love it!

Have never slept so well in my life. I do wish it was bigger though. Weight is perfect and settles my anxiety very well. Couldn’t sleep without it now and that’s the honest truth.

Purchased in July 2019 at Online.

Comfort

This blanket has helped her with anxiety and she is sleeping much better

The weight of the blanket makes her feel safe and secure it’s the first time in a couple of years mackenna has actually had a great nights sleep and comfortable as well

Comfort

I wish I got one earlier

My son has had sleeping problems for years and was referred to purchasing a weighted blanket . The best move as know he doesn't toss and turn and sleeps soundlly and longer period.

Purchased in July 2019 at Therapyblanket.com.au for $259.00.

Comfort

Omg the best sleeps ever

Omg the best sleeps ever being a nigh5 shift worker does me a lot to stay asleep with this I have been sleeping so well I look forward to going to bed now to know I can sleep

Purchased in July 2019 at Sleep therpy for $300.00.

Comfort

Absolutely love this. The weight is perfectly distributed, it helps ease my anxiety. And I have been sleeping much deeper as a result. I want one for every room! Em

Love my Hug Rug♡

Sleep and rest better
Wake feeling strong, present and refreshed.
I am small framed but got the 7kg ratherthan the 5kg because I prefer the heavier weight. Very happy I did.
Reccommending to all my friends and family.
Thankyou

Purchased in August 2019 for $229.00.

Comfort

My son said sensationally weird in a good way

My son has always tossed and turned 4 hours before bed keep blankets on Kick blankets off rolled over slept on belly slept on back could never get comfortable. And once asleep you never slept through and he never slept in. Now he hardly move that all is asleep within 10 minutes and actually sleeps in for the first time. It's the best thing I could have got him. Absolutely loves it and has not asked to sleep with me once since he got it he is 11 years old Aspergers high functioning suffers a great deal of worrying and anxiety.

Purchased in July 2019 for $219.00.

Glad I took the plunge!

I have been eyeing off therapy blankets for a while but alwaysñ balked at parting with the money. The 30 day money back guarantee got me over the line eventually. I thought what do I have to lose? If I don’t like it, I can send it back.

Wrong!

The blanket will not be going back. It feels so right snuggling under that weight after a stressful day with lots of social interaction. Like childhood somehow - snug and secure, as if I’ve gone to stay with my grandma. I’m just tying to work out how I’m going to travel overseas with it in my luggage!

Purchased for $229.00.

Amazingly snuggly!!!

I absolutely adore my blanket and look forward to getting into bed each night.
It is like being given a big hug all night!!!

It also keeps me deliciously warm all night. It moulds to your body and around your neck and shoulders so doesn't allow that pesky early morning air to wake you up!!

I so wish i had one of these years ago!
Thank you so much guys!

Purchased in July 2019.

Comfort

For the first time in years I sleep like a log.

The Therapy Blanket has changed my life for the better! Insomnia had entered my life when I was about 65 and had been driving me crazy for a couple of years. Nothing else I had tried really worked in a sustained way. Annoying aches all over my body appeared during this time as well. A friend suggested I try her Therapy Blanket for a week while she was away. Even seven days created improvement worth having so that was it. I found the website and the weight selector easy to use and I was non plussed by the speedy delivery to a rural setting. Within a week I was again living in a new world powered by sleep and it keeps on improving! I wanted to keep using the blanket in summer so I chose the latest version Therapy Blanket with bamboo cloth for coolness and breathability plus the micro plush for warmth in winter. I am a bit of clean freak too therefore this one with the reversible, washable cover was ideal. Finally I noticed that I could choose a creamy peach coloured one whereas most of the others I had seen were only available in dark blue or grey. Therapy Blanket is an Australian company and that is important to me as well.

Purchased in July 2019 at Therapy Blanket for $237.00.

Comfort

High quality and Great price.

I have many ailments that make it hard to sleep but since buying my blanket I have had the best sleep ever! It stops me from continually moving and is so snug, I'm so very happy :)

Purchased in June 2019 for $259.00.

I have an adult daughter who suffers from trying to deal with life, if you know what I mean. Have these blankets been tested with people who have severe anxiety and depression. What its the theory behind these blankets please?
Hi Julie, Thanks for writing in and I definitely understand where you're coming from. We've had many customers tell us that our products have really helped them feel more relaxed and ease their anxiety and depression. There have been a number of studies done where weighted blankets have been tested on with people to measure their reduction in distress and clinician rated anxiety. However, I'l be honest here - the studies did not specifically state whether the participants in the study had severe anxiety or moderate anxiety. I just wanted to mention that as our weighted blankets won't always work for 100% of people. To put it in layman terms, the theory behind these blankets is that the pressure that they deliver helps people to feel more at ease by increasing their relaxation, improving mood and helping to reduce stress levels. Here's some further reading for one of the studies done that found that participants of the study reported a reduction in distress and anxiety https://www.researchgate.net/publication/231213675_Pilot_study_of_a_sensory_room_in_an_acute_inpatient_psychiatric_unitI have only had mine since March, I find it very comforting & relaxing, easy to snuggle into & I think it does help with sleeping issues. I like weight in my blankets & I think it is so evenly distributed, I just feel it suits my needs.

What are the measurements of the blanket please?
Hi Diane, Our Adult weighted blanket are 122cm x 198cm and the queen sized weighted blankets are 153cm x 203cm :)

CategorySheets & Blankets