Therapy Weighted Blanket

Therapy Weighted Blanket

• Comfort
Dinh Trong

Dinh Trong

Great product and customer care

I bought the wrong sized blanket and quickly contacted the customer care team. Instantly, I had a reply with options to return and upgrade to a larger one. We did as we're were instructed and within a few weeks, the new blanket arrived. So happy with the blanket. Our sleep has definitely improved. During the entire process, Elie has been very responsive, cooperative, understanding and lovely to work with. Huge thanks to you and your team. Very reliable. Product is highly recommended too.

Purchased in May 2020.

Very heavy. Returned it.

Received as a gift (bamboo blanket). The 7kg weight was too heavy, even though it was 10% of my body weight. I found I had aches in my legs after using. It didn't improve my sleep. It is nice and warm and it didn't move. We returned it and received full refund.

Purchased in May 2020 at Therapy blanket.

Kehlani

KehlaniSydney, NSW

my most favorite "Security blanket"

I love this blanket, the quality is therapeutic and it gives me the security I need. It feels food to sleep in it and melt myself away while I sleep.

Purchased in January 2020.

Lola

Huge improvement in my sleep quality

Purchased in May 2020.

scruffykids

scruffykidsHunter Region, NSW

So good we bought THREE!!! (Bamboo)

I initially bought one each for my young adult girls as a gift since I also gifted them my anxiety. Before they arrived I ordered one for myself and I'm so glad I did. They swapped weights with each other and I ended up needing a much lighter weight for my fragile joints but Therapy were wonderful and the exchange for mine was so easy. The cover colours are beautiful and so cleverly zipped to the blanket so there's no bunching ever. We've found so many benefits to using these Therapy blankets and happily recommend this company and their friendly staff to everyone.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$239.00.

Heather

HeatherSydney Surrounds, NSW

Didn’t like it

David S.

David S.Sydney, NSW

Great Product

Really really really good. couldn't have been better. I think that the item was of the highest quality and I would really consider purchasing a few more of these to make sure that everyone in my house hold gets a great nights sleep.

Purchased in May 2020 at Mobility & Therapy Centres for A$100.00.

Louise S.

Louise S.Far North Queensland, QLD

My mum absolutely loves her new blanket

I brought this for my mum for her birthday, while we where disappointed that the pillowcase was missing it was very quickly rectified and a pillowcase was sent. She loves her new blanket and has said it's the most peaceful sleep she has had in a very long time. Thank you so much for a great product that lives up to what you advertise.

Kristie

KristieWestern Australia

Like a hug

This blanket is literally like a hug, so helpful for my anxious not always wanting to sleep 9 year old who has a busy mind! My sceptical husband also enjoys it. Service was fast and helpful

Purchased in April 2020 for A$165.00.

Courtney R

Courtney RSouth East Queensland, QLD

The most amazing blanket!

This blanket is exactly what I was after, the cover zips on to the blanket meaning you don’t end up with a mess and even my puppy approves! Would highly recommend this blanket.

Purchased in March 2020 at Australian Golf Online Online store for A$230.00.

Maddie

MaddieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Spoke to Rosie and she was amazing.

I had my shipments sent as seperate orders and after getting my first parcel (blanket) which is amazing! I emailed to check up on my second (the cover) Rosie got back to me the next morning and was incredibly helpful. Thanks guys! Will definitely be coming back!

jacinta f.

jacinta f.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing nights sleep but size an issue

Once I got used to sleeping under the weight I get an amazing nights sleep. However was a bit disappointed with the size. It’s supposed to be a queen blanket but you would struggle to have two people sleeping under it on a queen sized bed.

Mellyjh

Mellyjh

Great Product

The blanket has taken a bit of getting used to but it is very good quality and customer service was great. It is very warm though, even with the adaptive cover so it’s not getting much use yet as Queensland is still very warm at the moment. I’m looking forward to using it more when the weather cools down further. Very happy with the purchase. Look for promo codes to help with cost of purchase. I used code ‘autumn’ to receive a 50% discount.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$195.00.

A WONDERFUL PURCHASE

We are very happy with our Therapy Blanket. We are able to sleep through the night. It is very well made, and marvellously finished off. We are pleased that it can be washed.

Fed up

Fed upGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best sleep ever

I got my blanket about 2 weeks ago. It is big enough for the 2 of us to sleep under. All though we still wake up super early , we sleep solid until we wake. Absolutely fabulous. Feel so refreshed xx

Purchased in April 2020 for A$199.00.

Flawed design

These seem great at first but the stitching used to seal the beads in pockets isn't adequate at containing them after prolonged use. Both myself and my partner bought one. Both blankets got extremely lumpy within 6 months with the beads migrating away from the centre of the blanket toward the edges. One blanket even had the tiny beads leaking into the outer cover so that even removing the cover became a messy experience.

After contacting support they shipped us two replacement blankets. We were hoping they were just from a bad batch, but the new blankets are suffering the same fate after just another 6 months.

They were great at first but just don't seem to be built to last.

Purchased in April 2019.

Susan

SusanLaunceston

Love my experience with Therapy weighted blankets

Loved my blanket and how it zips to the cover but what I am really amazed with is the customer service when I had an issue, they gave me the best experience ever with online ordering.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$190.00.

Rachel

RachelPeel, WA

Best purchase I have ever made

Years of poor sleep were taking their toll but now that is a thing of the past. I look forward to going to bed because I know I will go to sleep and not just lie there awake.

Purchased in January 2020 at Ecoden Dreams for A$189.50.

Review collected in partnership with Therapy Blanket

bought for anxiety & difficulty sleeping

The family have found the blankets helpful in getting to sleep, they are very warm, making use in high summer problematic. Happy with the quality & design, & overall uses of the blanket.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$184.50.

tracyaustralia

tracyaustraliaGoldfields, WA

Love my blanket

I love my therapy blanket , my sleep pattern had definitely improved .i think everyone should have one if they have trouble sleeping . Makes you feel nice and cosy .
Highly recommend

Purchased in February 2020 for A$150.00.