2Therapy Weighted Blanket

30-night trial
Hypoallergenic glass beads
Smart zip design
Beads may bunch up
Returns process can be tricky

LeArrows
LeArrowsAU8 posts

Won't ship and won't refund

I ordered a blanket from this site in November. It's now January, and not only have they not shipped it, they won't confirm when it will ship. The website still says 'ships in 6 days' on the product they know is not in stock and can't be shipped, so they're still trading even though they can't fulfil existing orders.
All I want is a refund. Show details
Bridget S.
Bridget S.

Terrible Service

No product shipped- no communication. Can’t review the product as I haven’t received it. Says approx shipping date on invoice but no date listed. Won’t refund. Unprofessional all round. Save yourself the trouble and order elsewhere.
Mo Collado
Mo ColladoSydney, NSW

Linda G
Linda GSydney, NSW2 posts

I Love my Therapy Blanket!

I am so happy with my Therapy Adaptive Weighted Blanket. The blanket and cover are top quality, looks fabulous (mine cover is Seagrass Green) and is so comforting and calming. It has helped me get a good nights sleep and I feel like I'm being hugged.
The blanket and cover were delivered promptly - within a week of ordering.
The blanket zips brilliantly to the cover so that it doesn't bunch up at all - which I have heard other weighted blankets can do.
I'm using it in summer with the the bamboo side underneath and I'm not getting overheated which is a surprise.
I had a few queries and their customer service was excellent!
I also purchased the Therapy Weighted Sleep Mask which I also love. Show details
order 83643
order 83643
Iman
ImanPerth, WA2 posts

Poor Quality, Lumpy

I bought my first weighted blanket from this company. I fell in LOVE with weighted blanket concept and bought some for the whole family. However a few loose threads and a bit of a smell. Beside that it was great! After 6+ months the blanket bunches up at the edges and in empty in the middle. Total waste of money.
After a few more purchases from other companies, all had the same problems. I then bought from Calming Moments (AU Made!), A little pricey but excellent quality, doesnt bunch up, and made to last!
Jonathan a.
Jonathan a.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

don't fall for the 30-day free trial

Don't fall for this sham marketing it should be and will be reported to consumer affairs. They say it's 30-day free trial but then they say if it's not packaged properly they can claw back 50%of your purchase price the b blanket cam poorly packaged and showed into a cardboard box.

Tried to do the right thing and support and company that says they are a local family business, but unfortunately, you just don't get that level of service you would expect anymore. Super disappointed and advise you to think twice before purchasing this product.

Tracy
Tracy

For the price tag you expect quality

After 1 year of buying the blanket - only used for 6 months in colder weather, the glass beads are falling out. The stitching is coming loose and beads are bunched up towards the ends with nothing in the middle. The zipper tooth broke and some of the ties are randomly long and others too short to even tie it. Disappointed as I thought this blanket would last a few seasons. I store is well when not in use. Will not be buying here again and now it seems I have to dispose of this blanket. Show details
KathGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC9 posts
R.Sp
R.Sp

Love it! Just treat with care

I did experience an issue with my blanket. The customer service team was extremely helpful in helping me rectify the quality issue.
--> The glass beads can come out, but if you treat the blanket with care it shouldn't be an issue.
Bottom line is I love my therapy blanket, it has really helped me consistently get a good nights sleep, plus it really is very calming :)
 Show details
Melanie P.
Melanie P.South East Queensland, QLD

Fine if you only use it for a year

Similar to other users, found that the glass beads leave their pockets after a while and bunch up in the corners of the blanket. Tiny glass beads have also started coming out through the stitching. Contacted customer service to see if it was repairable (it is now 4 months outside the 12 month warranty). No interest in helping once it is outside warranty period. Won't be purchasing from them again and will try another brand. Really disappointing. Show details
NJR
NJR

Loose threads and poor stitching

Didn't think the first thing I'd do with my $200+ blanket would be fixing loose threads and poor stitching.. on both the cover and blanket itself! The zip is of poor quality and also has stitching coming loose. I've only just opened the package and have yet to try sleeping with it but this first impression is hardly great considering the price. Show details
Therapy Blanket
Therapy Blanket   DM

Hi Nicole, We are very sorry to hear this. If you could please contact our support team, we will be able to assist you with a solution. Our email is support@therapyblanket.com.au

Lucy H.
Lucy H.

Poor quality

The glass moves around and doesn’t stay in their pockets. The zipper connecting the cover to the blanket is of terrible quality and didn’t work at all. I emailed them and they asked me to send a video. I did this and they wrote an email back asking for further videos of the faulty zipper... I’m too scared to try returning it from all the other commmens of people having lots of trouble getting a refund.
Riki
RikiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Therapy Pod is amazing!

I absolutely love love love my therapy pod get the family size! Soo comfy! Online support from company is great thanks Ellie! This is one purchase well worth it! Best Buy ever. Show details
Jill H

Therapy Blanket
Therapy Blanket   DM
Shannon F.
Shannon F.

Have emailed and put in an online question regarding where my blanket is that I ordered with express postage and have not received any responses. Getting very worried about being scammed.

Lola
Lola

I don't think you have anything to worry about. They are super busy and a small company. I found them very professional.

Susan
Susan

Dear All
Could anyone advise do we need to wash the cover before we first use?

See all Therapy Weighted Blanket questions

Fostering a sense of calmness, weighted blankets are engineered to help relax your body and mind and drift you into a restful night’s sleep. By applying evenly distributed pressure over your body, it simulates a feeling of being hugged.

Features

• Promotes a deeper sleep: The therapy blanket simulates the feeling of being hugged which reduces body movement and helps to maximise relaxation, enabling you to get a deeper, more restful night’s sleep.
  • Reduces stress: Therapy’s weighted blanket solution uses “deep touch pressure” to help stimulate pressure points on the body. This can help improve mood, sleep and achieve an overall feeling of calmness.
  • 30 night trial
  • Machine washable cover
  • Hypoallergenic

Products

The Bamboo Series

Made from 100% luxurious bamboo lyocell, this eco-friendly weighted blanket has remarkable breathability and feels amazing against the skin.

If you’re a hot sleeper or live in a warm environment, then Therapy’s Bamboo Series weighted blanket uses moisture wicking technology to keep you feeling cool and stress-free all night.

These weighted blankets are filled with high density glass dura-beads sewn into individual 10 x 10 cm pockets, the weight is guaranteed to be evenly distributed across your whole body. The micro-beads are non-toxic, food-grade and odourless, making them the perfect choice.

Featuring a SmartZip design along with internal fasteners attaching your cover and weighted blanket, you can say goodbye to bunching and sagging.

Weighted blankets come with a complimentary bamboo pillowcase.

The Adaptive™ Series

An upgrade of The Original Series, this is Therapy’s most advanced & versatile design yet. It's reversible for summer/winter use and features an innovative SmartZip™ design.

The Adaptive Series features a two-sided cover with one side made with cooling bamboo fabric and the other made with buttery soft micro plush. This gives you the chance to pick the side that best suits your temperature preferences at any given time.

Therapy’s Adaptive Series weighted blankets are made from 100% long-staple premium cotton. They’re filled with high-density glass dura beads sewn into individual 10 x 10 cm pockets.

What reviewers thought

This product is rated highly by reviewers who enjoy the heavy tucked in feeling. Some reviewers complained that the beads redistributed with use and eventually began to leak out between the stitches. The returns process tends to be tricky for those without a car - and you may not get a full refund if there are some threads missing.

Overall, reviewers were happy with the product which provided people some of the most comfortable sleeps yet.