Therapy Weighted Blanket

Therapy Weighted Blanket

• Comfort

Poor quality

The glass moves around and doesn’t stay in their pockets. The zipper connecting the cover to the blanket is of terrible quality and didn’t work at all. I emailed them and they asked me to send a video. I did this and they wrote an email back asking for further videos of the faulty zipper... I’m too scared to try returning it from all the other commmens of people having lots of trouble getting a refund.

Riki

RikiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Therapy Pod is amazing!

I absolutely love love love my therapy pod get the family size! Soo comfy! Online support from company is great thanks Ellie! This is one purchase well worth it! Best Buy ever.

Purchased in September 2020 at Online.

Jill H

Jill HSouth East Queensland, QLD

King too heavy. Try a cheaper alternative first.

Purchased in July 2020 at Therapy Blanket for A$249.50.

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Find another supplier

Purchased in August 2020 for A$235.00.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Poor customer service

I used the weight guide on their website and the blanket was so heavy I woke up with muscle pain each morning. I contacted the company who said offered no assistance and said I had to pay all return shipping to exchange. I also explained that I couldn’t carry such a heavy blanket to the post office and don’t have a car, to which the reply was ‘get a friend to help.’ That is currently not possible under the restrictions in Victoria. This all seems unreasonable when I used the guide on their website. I now have a $250 blanket I cannot use. Avoid this company.

Purchased in September 2020 for A$250.00.

Rica

RicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The perfect blanket for a good night’s sleep

I slept for more than 8 hours and I still want to sleep some more the first time I used my 7kg therapy blanket! It makes you feel recharged though for the entire day. I’m loving it!

Purchased in September 2020 for A$189.00.

Ömer Batın G.

Ömer Batın G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

If you only use it for a year!

Just after a year of purchase, the cells that keep the glass bits apart already disrupted. If you take the cover sheet off, be ready to see small glass parts all over. Besides, since the weight re-distributes once this happens, what you have at the end is a meaningless blanket with no weights at all in the middle where your body lyes under, and kilos of weight where it already sits on the bed! Waste of money at the end. Customer service gives a 50% discount for your NEXT purchase as if they do not do this to everyone who visits their website!

Purchased in May 2019 for A$268.00.

Richard M

Richard MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product and great after sales service

Product really does help you sleep better. And having a ‘warm’ and a ‘cool’ side to the cover really makes a positive difference.

My blanket started losing some of its fill recently, towards the end of the warranty period. Customer service team asked for some pictures as evidence, then immediately offered a replacement. Very good service.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$220.00.

phippsie

phippsie

Poorly made and doesn't last

While initially delighted with the blanket, after 12 months it has become apparent that there is a design flaw. After a time, the glass beads redistribute between the squares so some are bulging and others empty. Especially at the edges and in the middle (I had a Queen size shared between 2 people). Also the beads began to leak out of the blanket between the stitches.
Response from customer service although prompt was unhelpful. Apparently 2 months out of warranty is too long to do anything. Will try another brand for my next purchase.

Purchased in May 2019 for A$300.00.

Find out how Therapy Weighted Blanket compares to other Sheets & Blankets

Very happy with product and customer service

Purchased in August 2020.

Valerie

Valerie

My daughter loves it she sleeps soundly even if she wakes up in the middle of the night she goes straight back to sleep

Great blanket does exactly what is is meant to do keeps my daughter relax and helps her sleep it’s not too heavy and it feels great the Best Buy ever

Purchased in June 2020.

Zac Smith

Zac SmithCanberra 2600, ACT

Ripper Product

Reall solid product, with efficent delivery. Had a ripper couple of nights sleep with it. Just be mindful of the weight you get because it can make making your bed of a moring a bit of a mission but its worth it. Cheers.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$200.00.

Elijah

ElijahPerth, WA

ADAPTIVE SERIES - XL QUEEN This peace of heaven will make you realise you've been sleeping wrong your entire life.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$194.00.

Dinh Trong

Dinh Trong

Great product and customer care

I bought the wrong sized blanket and quickly contacted the customer care team. Instantly, I had a reply with options to return and upgrade to a larger one. We did as we're were instructed and within a few weeks, the new blanket arrived. So happy with the blanket. Our sleep has definitely improved. During the entire process, Elie has been very responsive, cooperative, understanding and lovely to work with. Huge thanks to you and your team. Very reliable. Product is highly recommended too.

Purchased in May 2020.

Very heavy. Returned it.

Received as a gift (bamboo blanket). The 7kg weight was too heavy, even though it was 10% of my body weight. I found I had aches in my legs after using. It didn't improve my sleep. It is nice and warm and it didn't move. We returned it and received full refund.

Purchased in May 2020 at Therapy blanket.

Kehlani

KehlaniSydney, NSW

my most favorite "Security blanket"

I love this blanket, the quality is therapeutic and it gives me the security I need. It feels food to sleep in it and melt myself away while I sleep.

Purchased in January 2020.

Lola

Huge improvement in my sleep quality

Purchased in May 2020.

scruffykids

scruffykidsHunter Region, NSW

So good we bought THREE!!! (Bamboo)

I initially bought one each for my young adult girls as a gift since I also gifted them my anxiety. Before they arrived I ordered one for myself and I'm so glad I did. They swapped weights with each other and I ended up needing a much lighter weight for my fragile joints but Therapy were wonderful and the exchange for mine was so easy. The cover colours are beautiful and so cleverly zipped to the blanket so there's no bunching ever. We've found so many benefits to using these Therapy blankets and happily recommend this company and their friendly staff to everyone.

Purchased in March 2020 for A$239.00.

Heather

HeatherSydney Surrounds, NSW

Didn’t like it

David S.

David S.Sydney, NSW

Great Product

Really really really good. couldn't have been better. I think that the item was of the highest quality and I would really consider purchasing a few more of these to make sure that everyone in my house hold gets a great nights sleep.

Purchased in May 2020 at Mobility & Therapy Centres for A$100.00.