Therapy Weighted Blanket

Therapy Weighted Blanket

• Comfort

bought for anxiety & difficulty sleeping

The family have found the blankets helpful in getting to sleep, they are very warm, making use in high summer problematic. Happy with the quality & design, & overall uses of the blanket.

Purchased in January 2020 for $184.50.

tracyaustralia

tracyaustraliaGoldfields, WA

Love my blanket

I love my therapy blanket , my sleep pattern had definitely improved .i think everyone should have one if they have trouble sleeping . Makes you feel nice and cosy .
Highly recommend

Purchased in February 2020 for $150.00.

Saz

SazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Can't live without it

As a Chornic fatigue sufferer who has had real trouble sleeping for years due to aches and pains at night. This weighted blanket is a godsend i now sleep at night with very little pain.

Purchased in January 2020 for $199.00.

Natalie O.

Natalie O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best nights sleep!

My 10 year old loves her weighted blanket she is sleeping a lot longer now thanks to it. I wasn’t sure if it would work but it does. So glad we brought it

Purchased in February 2020 for $200.00.

Kezza

KezzaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I am having really decent deep sleep

Stops my partner pulling covers off me and I am having restful deep sleep. I love how cosy I feel now, nice and warm. The weight I selected is just right.

Purchased in January 2020.

Azza

AzzaSydney, NSW

Perfect

My son was very happy with this blanket. He has adhd , so the blanket was very comfortable for him. I didn’t tell him it was a therapy blanket as he would not approve;)

Purchased for $140.00.

Genevieve N.

Genevieve N.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product and customer service!

The therapy blanket is a very well made and good quality product. I found the online ordering system very easy to use and delivery was quick. I highly recommend this product!

Purchased in February 2020.

Mel

Mel

Keeps my restless little one asleep

While my little one does not have sensory issues, he has trouble falling and staying asleep, and his weighted blanket has largely resolved the issue of at least staying asleep (and sometimes falling asleep), so we are very happy with it. The bamboo side is lovely and cool, and the fleece side cosy. Although expensive, you can see it's quality, and the zip-in mechanism on the cover is a great innovation. All duvet covers should use this! (The only disappointment I had was with delivery. I paid $14.95 for the express service and it came after two days - I then noticed that the standard free delivery to my area was 1-2 days. I guess I should have checked rather than assuming express would be quicker!)

Elle

ElleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great purchase

I was unsure about buying the blanket due to the cost, however, it was worth every cent. I have slept so well since buying it. I live in qld and can be hot in summer, but now the nights are cooling down it is amazing. Highly reccommend.

Purchased in May 2019 at therapy blanket for $250.00.

One4jules

One4julesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly recommend

Keeps your body at the perfect temperature as well as helps for a great night sleep.
I have the child’s ones for my daughters and I am amazed at the difference it makes with helping get themselves settled

Paige

PaigePerth, WA

Snuggle Buddy

I choose the 9kg blanket for my 60kg frame. Perfect weight. Love the winter/summer sided cover. Love the inside zip to the cover idea. I’ve gone from using 4 blankets to just the one. I found it helps keep me in REM Sleep for longer.

Allie

AllieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Peaceful Sleep

I love my blanket. It is still warm here so I am not using it every night but for once I can't wait for Winter to snuggle under it. I prefer the feel of the weight to sleep but unfortunately my husband doesn't which has resulted in many uncomfortable sleeping nights. Now I have my blanket I can sleep how I want and he has his light blanket that he likes. Looks a bit weird but short of sleeping in separate beds ( a situation I had contemplated many times!!) this is the perfect answer to our separate sleep requirements.

Purchased in February 2020 for $200.00.

Vanessa Morgan

Vanessa MorganGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Heavenly Nights Sleep

Fabulous, amazing and therapeutic. Comfortable and also looks beautiful. Gone are the restless night sleeps as it actually does help you settle and sleep. Excellent product highly recommend blanket and for all ages.

Purchased in October 2019 for $169.00.

Metzi

MetziGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Such Care x

Thank you to the team at Therapy Blankets
I felt really cared for and supported during some e-mail correspondences . I so appreciate and value your human touch and timely communication x

Purchased in February 2020 at On line .

Comfort

This weighted blanket helps so much with my sleep and anxiety. Highly recommended!

Great quality, customer service is fabulous. I would highly recommend it for anyone that struggles with sleep, anxiety or adhd. It is so soft and the different weights are perfect

Monica

MonicaNorth Queensland, QLD

it put my boy to sleep in no time and it helps with reaching and maintaining deep sleep

I have been using the blankets for few months now.
I don't need to give any melatonin to my 15yo anymore (he always had trouble sleeping).
I have tried it to and monitored its effects with my sleeping tracking device, and found that with the blanket I reach deep sleep earlier and maintain it for longer than without, with the result that I wake up more refreshed.
I would highly recommend it if you have trouble sleeping or even if you just want to sleep better.

Purchased in July 2019.

G.Toouli

G.ToouliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best and most spectacular customer service ever recieved

I haven't used the actual blanket yet as I had ordered the wrong coloured cover, but the customer service team was extremely quick at responding. Customer service team made me feel like a truly valued customer and cared for.
Every business should be taking out a page from their customer service book. Can't wait to use the blanket.

Purchased in February 2020.

I Edwards

I EdwardsPerth

Customer Service is Excellent

The weighted blanket has been very beneficial for our very active son. It helps him to have a prolonged night's sleep. The real strength in this company however is in their customer engagement. This company excels in customer service. No issue is too big and response times and outcomes are faultless.

Purchased in May 2019.

Best sleep

I am a shift worker, no more restless nights, or days, now. When I get to sleep, I now stay asleep and wake refreshed. Excellent quality. Love the removable cover.

Purchased in January 2020.

Jenny

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

So look forward to bed now.

I love my therapy blanket. My sleeping is a lot less restless and just having that weight around you cocoons you like a big hug. No problems getting off to sleep now. I love it!

Purchased in December 2019 at +herapy for $189.50.

Facettor

Facettorasked

We have just received (13/03/20) our Therapy Blanket.
I have a question relating to the two zippers fitted to the blanket. Is the new cover now supposed to have Two (2) zips for attachment of the blanket. Our cover only has the one blanket zipper, middle of the cover, if so, I would greatly appreciate being able to return the cover we have received for the latest version.
Because we wash our sheets on a weekly basis, we can see the 8 or so ties being difficult to handle and hard on an elderly persons back

Hi Facettor,

Could you please email support@therapyblanket.com.au with photos and your order number so that we can investigate and resolve this for you.

Warm regards,
Andrew

Caroline K.asked

Anybody not receive their blanket from this company. Australia Post don't have any details of the tracking number supplied. Maybe I have been scammed

Hi Caroline,

I'm sorry to hear that, I've checked your tracking number and your item has already made its way to Brisbane as of this morning so should be with you shortly.

For further assistance, you can email me at support@therapyblanket.com.au and I'd be happy to help

Julie

Julieasked

I have an adult daughter who suffers from trying to deal with life, if you know what I mean. Have these blankets been tested with people who have severe anxiety and depression.
What its the theory behind these blankets please?

Hi Julie,

Thanks for writing in and I definitely understand where you're coming from.

We've had many customers tell us that our products have really helped them feel more relaxed and ease their anxiety and depression.

There have been a number of studies done where weighted blankets have been tested on with people to measure their reduction in distress and clinician rated anxiety. However, I'l be honest here - the studies did not specifically state whether the participants in the study had severe anxiety or moderate anxiety. I just wanted to mention that as our weighted blankets won't always work for 100% of people.

To put it in layman terms, the theory behind these blankets is that the pressure that they deliver helps people to feel more at ease by increasing their relaxation, improving mood and helping to reduce stress levels. Here's some further reading for one of the studies done that found that participants of the study reported a reduction in distress and anxiety https://www.researchgate.net/publication/231213675_Pilot_study_of_a_sensory_room_in_an_acute_inpatient_psychiatric_unit

Grace S
Grace S

I have only had mine since March, I find it very comforting & relaxing, easy to snuggle into & I think it does help with sleeping issues. I like weight in my blankets & I think it is so evenly distributed, I just feel it suits my needs.

John D
John D

"I have an adult daughter who suffers from trying to deal with life, if you know what I mean."

I don't, but I would like to know.

Get an answer from our members and Therapy Blanket representatives