Thomas Farm Kitchen

Thomas Farm Kitchen

Not really user friendly

I’ve done a few meal delivery kits (HelloFresh, Marley Spoon) and decided to try TFK. The quality of the food is generally good and the recipes are easy to follow, but they are really let down by their user experience. I couldn’t find an easy way to change my meals once I’d signed up, and when I asked customer support how I was supposed to do that, they told me to get in contact after my meals were assigned on Tuesday. I still wasn’t sure how I was supposed to change my meals so I sent an email on Wednesday and was told I was too late. I forwarded the original email to them (which didn’t specify a deadline) to try to resolve the miscommunication and I’m still waiting on a response. Meanwhile, 2 out of the 4 meals delivered are not things my husband and I are going to eat.

The main reason I chose TFK this time around was because of the cooking videos and tips/tricks videos that are supposed to accompany the recipes. I thought this would be a great way for my husband to learn to cook. While the tips/tricks videos were useful and easy to find, I can’t find the cooking videos to save my life. They probably exist, they’re just not easily accessible.

Overall, it’s not a bad service, and I imagine that once you’ve gotten through the first few deliveries there wouldn’t be an issue. But when there’s other meal delivery kits that have just as good quality food and a much more user friendly format, for the same price, I don’t think it’s worth it. The whole point of a meal delivery kit is to make life easier, and I don’t think TFK achieves that as well as Marley Spoon or HelloFresh.

Very fatty meat

The product is ok but the lamb that they supplied was full of fat and skin 1/3 of the meat was unusable the idea is good but the cut of meat let it down

Perfect Food

Received my first (wont be my last ) order from this company..i was so impressed with ALL the items that came along with fresh tender meat,herbs,condiments, lemons.. and recipe cards.. all at an affordable price delivered to my door. Thanks Thomas Farm.. you are winners in the eat at home stakes & steaks ..