Toyota is awesome

I went to chatswood toyota, awesome service and lovely people who helped me purchase a me a new car. Happy with the purchase and the team at Toyota. I was able to get extras and 1% finance was also good too.
I am able to service it down the road from me at rockdale Toyota love that about Toyota.

BadgeZR
Date PurchasedAug 2017

Toyota Corolla

Good spacious hatch with predictable handling and driver aids. 7 airbags and logbook services keep toyota running as it should. Aircon and other creature comforts makes driving a breeze. It could do with a reverse camera as all hatches and wagons should have as minimum equipment. 6 speed manual makes plenty of power through the gears for both city and highway traffic.
Purchased it 6 months ago and it already become the family’s favourite. Mostly use it for family goings and everyone in the family live it. No any issues find in the car so far and love it. I got serviced it for 2 times and got the insurance from Toyota too
I’m a photographer so I need a reliable car to drive around to photoshoots and weddings and my old car was constantly breaking down and causing a lot of stress. I upgraded to the Toyota Corolla as I have heard from everyone how reliable they are which is exactly what I needed! This car drives so smoothly and I feel so much safer on the road. I love having all of the newer features that my old car didn’t have such as the large touch screen and Bluetooth. There is so much storage in the car to put my things while I’m driving. The only feature missing is the build in gps - apparently you had to pay an extra few thousand to get that which I think is a bit rediculous. I think I would feel so much safer having the gps on the large screen than looking at my phone.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Date PurchasedAug 2018

I now love driving!

Engine Size0
Date PurchasedSep 2018

Best car I’ve ever driven.

Was sceptical at first because I had my heart set on another car. After reading so many bad reviews I decided to look at Toyota instead. Dom from Toyota Melville helped me find a car that would suit me perfectly.

He found a car within my budget and let me test drive it. Unlike other car dealerships I didn’t feel pressured into buying it then and there. He offered me a great deal and great inclusions. I went home to think about it but by the time I got home my mind was made up.

Would never buy another brand car again and would highly recommend this car. It’s not a huge car but offers so much legroom and boot space like a bigger make car would. Reliable and capped price servicing.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

One of my best purchase

Bought new toyota corolla hybrid zr and believe me its one of the best small car in market. Thanks toyota for your wonderful finish. Only thing missing is sunroof. Interior is too good. I really love my purchase as its hybrid millage is too good. Wireless charging. Leather seats what else can you expect..

BadgeZR
Date PurchasedOct 2018

Very good high quality Toyota build and reliability.

Owned the car for a little over two months. I enjoyed my Civic but when Toyota released the all new Corolla, it was time to change. Why? 1. Japanese build quality (Civic built in UK). 2. Available with 6-speed manual (same as Civic).
3. Equipped with a full size alloy spare wheel! (Civic had space saver-could not carry full spare). 4. And it looks quite sharp. The spare wheel was the final thing that made my decision to change. The Corolla is very well built, beautiful to drive/ride in, and has enough power to cruise comfortably up and down hill etc. It is well equipped with safety features and has nice items such as electric folding external mirrors. Very comfortable seats, bit small in the rear, but this does not concern me. Small boot space though, but still usable. Does not have cargo hooks in the boot, no front fog lights, no leather wrapped steering wheel or gear knob, and a bit short on USB ports (one only). There is one power socket in the centre console too. Electric hand break and nice instrument cluster with a beautiful gear box (six speed of course). I will add more later as time goes by...

December 5. 2018. Want to add, I managed to buy the cargo hooks for the boot since the threaded holes are all there. All I needed to do was remove the blanking plug. So I now have very useful hooks in the boot. I did have one really annoying rattle from the start, but I quickly found where it was coming from (rear hatch trim) and carefully fitted some foam strips the stop it. One other fit issue (very, very minor) is one of the rubber strips against the inside of the rear right door isn't quite well moulded, but okay. Actually you would have to be fussy like me to spot it! Otherwise a great little car so far, with a little over 6000km on the odometer! Stay tuned for further updates!

January. 2019. Update, We’ll, I have done several long trips in the new Corolla, and fuel consumption is very, very good indeed. Remember, I have a manual model. I am getting, on average, between 6.0-6.2 liters per 100 km. On a long trip, say, Melbourne, I am getting as low as 5.2 liters per 100 km! Not bad. I have just over 8000km on the clock now, not much else to report. Stay tuned...

Date PurchasedSep 2018
TransmissionManual

The most reliable car ever!!

I have owned my 2007 corolla accent sports for just over 10 years, and have travelled over 190000kms in it. It has NEVER let me down, always starts easily and hasn't had any issues. All I have ever done is had it serviced every 8-10 months. It is a fantastic little car that is easy to drive and park. It is zippy and so reliable.
The only small issue is that the passenger window electric button decided to not work a couple of years ago. Also has been recalled to replace the passenger airbag.
Overall I have loved my corolla!! It is now owned by my step son who also loves it. I would highly recommend a corolla.

Date PurchasedJan 2008

Great, solid car.

I traded in my old 2005 Corolla (which I had no issues with) for a newer model. I opted for the Hybrid, which was an excellent decision. We have definitely saved on fuel consumption which is a key factor these days. The car is reliable, problem free and has great build quality. The interior is comfortable, with a great user interface for sat nav, audio etc. Excellent car for daily commuting.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Plastic fantastic

2016 Corrolla is a nice looking car on tje outside however its seats are very uncomfortable unless you are an adult that is not more than 70kgs with a smaller frame.

For the price that you pay it is lacking in technology which is very sad to see especially when the competitors are the likes of hyundai, mazda etc...

If the price was around 5k cheaper then the shortcuts and cheap plastic that toyota took would have been to tolerable but fir a 24k starting price with on road costs it isnt.

Hope the 2019 new generation will outdo this one

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

very reliable car

I bought my wife a Toyota corolla with about 50000 on the clock. 5 years later, it has 92000kms showing. It has been the most reliable car we've ever owned. It doesn't have all the yuppie extras (omg they would say over morning coffee) and there are absolutely no bragging rights so it is not for your average "we own this and that" yuppie but certainly great for the rest of us who aren't hung up on showing off and competing with others because our lives are so shallow. Pity they don't have a life or a Corolla.

Date PurchasedMay 2013

Best for small car user

I have been using this car from day 1 and so far it has not given me any trouble.
Other than the exterior body of the car which is not scratch free and need to built it more durable.
Battery life in the car is the best aspect I like and I will always be loyal to Toyota in my life.

Fuel consumption is good and interior is the best then other car.

Only recently I have to take two time my car one for faulty fuel gauge and secondly for airbags. I did not aspect this to be faulty TOYOTA. Buckle up and do not sign for faulty ones.

Date PurchasedMar 2008

competition is getting tougher and needs improvement

Brought a corolla to replace my Mazda 3 (as it has been written off during car accident).
After driving it for two years, I am now regret my decision. compares with the Mazda 3, it just feels cheaper in terms of the material used.
Mazda is just a little bit more powerful and it comes with better design and quality and as reliable as Toyota
the only advantage that I could think of is, it is cheaper to service with Toyota Dealer.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Corolla fan

I'm a corolla fan. I bought my first one back in 2012 then I upgraded in 2015. This car is very economical and I barely have any issue with it. The petrol is affordable and the service too. I will recommend this car to anyone I know as this. I cant wait to upgrade to a brand new model

Date PurchasedOct 2015

Great car

Bought this car around 14 months ago. My partner couldn't be happier.
They have updated the sound system since 2015 model which is much improved.
My only complaint is that Bluetooth phone & sound system controls are all on the left side which is so irritating. Whereas the 2015 model has them on separate sides so you really didn't have to think about hitting the wrong control. Come on Toyota please fix this with the next generation.... :)
Great fuel economy.
Disappointed that they discontinued the Positano Bronze for this year model....
My only complaint is that it isn't as responsive in pick up as my 2015 model but my partner loves it all the same.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

not the best with pick up

i dont like that this car doesnt have quick pick up- even though its a given considering its size and how many cylinders it has- but i find its difficult when merging or having to make sudden movements to merge with traffic. the brakes are fantastic, wish there was an airbag for the passenger and not just the driver

Date PurchasedSep 2011

Very reliable easy to drive.

I purchased Toyota corolla Ascent sport white perl colour in Mar 2017. I love this car!!!!!No mechanical issues at all and i enjoy driving every day.
I drive 40km to get to work but its very comfortable and I dont get back sore like my old car. ( i used to drive holden)I am 100% satisfied with the car, but the only thing i want to mention is..a touch screen is very slow and i get frustrated sometimes. Otherwise no issues. This car is the best i have ever own.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Good value for money

I am driving Toyota Corolla 2016 Hatchback. I drive everyday to work daily. The car runs smoothly and I hardly have any issue mechanically. It is fantastic to drive, much better than Nissan or Huyndai. Very fuel efficient. The hatch back version is also easy to park in shopping centre.

It is also cheap to service the car. I service every 5000km. I just buy oil and air filter and it cost me less than 100 to do it myself.

It is extremely good value for money and I would not buy another brand.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Toyota is the best car for value

I use this car daily for work and carry light weight products around town. It is easy to drive and very comfy and spacious inside. It is also very economical and no problem with it so far. Toyata also provide excellent back up service and support. More than just happy having this car with the value and quality I received.

BadgeEdge