3.8

73% · 227 · 23%

4.3
Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for Tubi? Claim your listing.

dave
daveadel77 posts

Veronica S.
Veronica S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Mark S.
Mark S.2 posts

Tubi lies about what movies they have, you only find out after you download the app

If you search for a movie on the internet, Tubi says they have the movie and you can watch it if you download the app, you download the app but they don't have the movie. Great way to crap people off.
Dennis
DennisCamden2 posts

Little concerned

I'm not sure that showing ads on adult toys is a good idea at 6:20 p.m. in the evening. There are children watching.
Jonno D.
Jonno D.46 posts

CRAP

Unless service. It's slow and buffers. Instead of ads you get a black screen. That was my review months ago same issues today 17.2.2024. Pointless app to have on your TV or any other device. Just dont bother. Tubi is pointless. Just another usless app controlled and run by uneducated, unsupervised children. It's like saying to your baby gee that fart was good, but don't mean it. Just glad they farted and didn't [Content Removed] themselves. Just like the developers of this app have bogged themselves and never recovered, and have to wear pads. Of course I'm joking just read the reviews people. Then fix this [Content Removed] service.
eelcat
eelcat26 posts

Love it

Being an old fart, Tubi has lots of old faves to keep me occupied. I have paid apps as well but Tubi is my go to when there's "nothing on".
Get yourself a VPN and tune into the US version of Tubi, as well as Plex and Pluto Tv (both also free).
grantss
grantssAU13 posts

The worst steaming service in existence

Yeah, I know it's difficult to knock a free service but in this case you definitely get what you pay for. Ads galore, generally poor content and easily the worst app around. Watching on a desktop usually means you can't watch an entire movie because the film hangs, as if buffering, and never comes right. Very frustrating. And, no, it's not my internet speed - I don't have the same problem on any other apps.
John S.
John S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC20 posts

App no,longer available via Foxtel Now box via Google play

App is no,longer available via Foxtel Now box via the built in Google play, so if you don’t have a smart TV, can no longer watch Tubi
Sam
SamSydney, NSW15 posts

I can't rate less than 5 star for a free service

Adds are Adds and you will see a few. I watch many old fav movies on Tubi and it never glitches or freezes. Finding movies is easy and Tubi works on all my devices.
Yuan J.
Yuan J.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excelent Channel, mind numbing repetitive add

It's an easy to use channel with a large cache of material to siut most tasts. It very rarely bufferes and is very reliable. The only negative is the incredibly badly produced Tuco add that plays seaclessly to the point i never recomend that product to anyone even in a famine. Other than that Tubi is a very addtion worthwhile to your viewing libary.
Unidentifiable
UnidentifiableSydney, NSW36 posts

Love it.. but we need a

I love tubi TV.... but can you add a watch history please?.. I just watched a program which continued on, into something else when it finished, which was also really good... but when that one finished, I couldn't find it to add to my watch list..
Tubi TV is full of interesting documentaries, I can't believe all of this is free. Thanks very much!
Tuka K.
Tuka K.Greenway 2900, ACT

Graham
Graham

Tubi review

Good movies. Good sound. Good picture quality. Considering its free its excellent. Alot of actors I've never seen i was shocked. The movies were good. Like candy. It had so many attractive black women in it. I never forget that movie
Annie
Annie

I’m really enjoying it

I found TUBI after purchasing a fire stick and have been watching it in favour of Netflix, Foxtel & mainstream tv. Some are B grade but overall I’m loving the story lines and not having listen to a lot of unnecessary swearing that seems to be required in movies now. 1 or 2 short ads but that doesn’t bother me as I hardly notice compared to Foxtel & free to air which seem to be every 5 mins! Thank you
Adam E.
Adam E.South-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Fair, Free and Fun!! Awesomeness A++

Movie Categories choices are Exciting and Playful! Free TV Chennals can be Outdated and Olden but being able to Recap a Golden Oldie is Always Fun and worth Watching! Enjoyment Allround!! Thankyou