Elaine Keast

Elaine KeastSunshine Coast

Triple S = Soft Shiny Silky

Having tried this product I am so happy and I fully appreciate the way my hair now feels and looks, it is simply the best product I have ever used. Leaving my hair shiny soft and silky in excellent condition I have tried other more expensive products but none of them hold a candle to Clear Henna Wax Hair Treatment I give it a score of 10 out of 10.

missymoo11

missymoo11Queensland

Excellent!

Being cheap I usually tend to think it would not be very good, boy was I wrong with this product! This is some of the best natural stuff I've used on my hair & $5 for a 500gm pot at Chemist Warehouse, ( I get off their www). Leaves hair soft & beautiful. I have really long bleached hair & it works wonders for me. I also use the chamomile conditioner in this as well, 500gm for $5 also, & I like it better. When I get results like I do with a $5 pot, with no nasties, makes me question why I spend $$$ more on other products... I will continue to buy this & try their other products.

Louisa R

Louisa RMelbourne

Hair is left silky smooth

I've just started using this in conjunction with the ultraorganics chamomile conditioner and my hair has never been so soft or shiny. This is so simple to incorporate into your routine and a massive bonus is there are no nasty chemicals. The pot is large so will last a long time. I picked this up for $4.99 from the chemist warehouse and is worth every cent and more.

Hair Waxes & Gels

Find out how Ultraorganics Clear Henna Wax Hair Treatment compares to other Hair Waxes & Gels

Alison

AlisonMid North Coast, NSW

Cheap but great product!

I've been using this for a couple years now. It's fantastic as a leave-in for my long curly hair. When I fist used it I couldn't believe the volume I get in my curls and how soft it makes my hair. Plus the added bonus - there aren't any nasties in it!
I stocked up on a few tubs while I was on the Gold Coast as I didn't have a local Chemist Warehouse at the time. Now there is one I'm a regular customer.

nopelep

nopelepGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

3.5

Best treatment ever!

I have thick curly hair and this product keeps it so manageable and soft. Love the smell and thick texture of the product. So affordable as well! This product beats anything else

Simmo0081

Simmo0081Sydney, Australia

great product

I used to use this years ago and i seen it in the chemist for around $5, and thought id give it another go.... I recently bleached and dyed my hair which left it frizzy and dry, so I tried my usual trustworthy salon products including a treatment, leavein , and I also tried oil but my hair still felt very dry and very porous so after rummaging throught the cupboard i found this that i hadnt even opened ... so i slathered this in my badly damaged hair and left it on for 30 mins I was pleasantly suprised my hair actually felt like hair again and my hair feels better than before i dyed it, will definitely be purchasing another tub .

Roman

Don't ignore because of cheap price QUALITY product

Anastasia

AnastasiaMelbourne

Absolutely brilliant!

My over bleeched hair feel and look amazing!!! Nice product for its price. If it stays on market for this affordable price I would never buy any other product. It does great job, I cannot stop touching my hair. I thought that after changing my hair colour from black to blond , dry hair was something I would live with forever . I found it at chemist warehouse for 5 $ . At first didn't want to buy it( simple look and low price were my concern) but gave it a try because I used to use henna ( dry powder you mix with water) in my teenage years ( but it colours your hair) . Thanks God I did!!!!
It works better than any other product I've ever tried

Hair Waxes & Gels

Lozzag

LozzagSydney, NSW

Best product ever!

I have researched and used loads of products and spent a ton of money doing so. This product I keep coming back to. I shampoo my hair and put the Henna on, wrap it in cling wrap and sleep with it. My hair feels so amazing afterwards. If you have really dry hair like I do (bleach blonde) then it may take a few goes to get a silky feel. To start with do 2-3 times a week sleeping in it. To maintain do at least once a week. For a product so cheap it is truly worth every penny and so much more. I love this stuff which can be hard to find and isn't found outside of Oz. Love love love

hard to find

LucyDNewcastle

An absolutely brilliant product, a real life saver!

LucyD

I should also note to the above that this henna wax won't change your hair colour. It does have a light, natural scent which I don't notice but people often tell me it smells very nice.

mollymouse

mollymouseKempsey, New South Wales

Ultraorganics Clear Henna Wax Hair Treatment

This is the best brand of clear henna wax i have found so far ive used henna wax treatments for years the best thing about them is the longer you leave them in the more good it does for your hair.
It smells awesome and leaves your hair soft, shiney, strong and healthy. :) <3
the beautiful fragrance

cherubbabiesSydney, NSW

Cheap, easy to use

I like this Hair Treatment it leaves your hair feeling really soft and shiny. Good size container, lasts a long time, cheap to buy. Leave it in your hair for 10 minutes let the treatment soak in then rinse out. Leaves my hair soft and manageable.
can use it up to twice a week, cheap, a little goes a long way
hard to find, smells and sometimes it drips everywhere

Sam1515
Sam1515

Anyone know where to get it now that priceline no longer stocks it?

cherubbabies

no sorry dont know ? have you tried emailing the supplier/ company?

LucyD

I just bought some from http://www.beautyandme.com.au/ which is listed at the companies website (http://www.ultraorganics.com.au/).

kylie

kylieasked

Looking for a silicone based conditioner...
I use Ultra organics clear and Beauty Formula's Henna wax as the only Henna wax I can find in my area...
I am not greatly happy with these products in comparison to a product I used to use in the 90's...not too sure who made it or any other info? although it was in a brown coloured 500g container just like Ultra organics (might even be Ultra organics with a change of recipe and container, but the website suggests that it came out in '98 and I am sure I was using the other in 97 but not too sure and that 'This Clear Henna Wax is still the same great product...', looks like the same product colour and texture wise, but 90's product had very small flecks of henna in it and smelled much much better than Ultra organics. I recently found Shea butter products and like it much better than Ultra organics, it's a bit greasy so I do half and half of each product)...I was advised that the 90's product was no longer available in early 2000's due to it being silicon based and build up on hair blah blah blah...I didn't and don't care about the build up...it worked and was heaps better than this product...Obviously like majority of things over the past few decades the quality is sooo poor it's almost not worth buying anything in fear of breakdown, or IF it really does work or doesn't contain a carcinogen or other issue creating ingredient it's often discontinued...I recently tried to buy Ultra Organics at Chemist Warehouse both instore and online...this has now also been discontinued...so the hunt is on again!!!

Elaine Keast

Elaine Keastasked

Can you use it on dry hair?

Jennyasked

I've been told i cant use henna or henna products with the hair dye we buy in the stores, as the chemicals can react. Is this product alright to use straight after dying hair, or just before dying the hair with hair dye bought from the stores or hair dresser (not Henna based)?

Tash

I believe the hair treatment should be fine for both before and after dying hair as it is clear henna and won't affect the ultimate colour

Roman

Yes exactly, it refers to coloured Henna, this product is technically not actually henna as the word "clear henna" is a misnomer.

Kewl thankyou, I will try it ☺sounds just what I've been looking for