Vat 69

Vat 69

Bennelson

BennelsonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nicee

Never tried this but all I can say is, nice

Purchased in August 2006.

Boxing Way Above Its Weight!

At $29.95 a bottle at First Choice Liquor, this is an absolute steal! I can't understand why Diageo don't promote it more, but then again I'm glad they don't because that would just push the price up. My dad loved the stuff neat or on the rocks, and I love to mix it with Schweppes Dry Ginger Ale and a little ice. The best thing about it is you never seem to get a hangover with it...bonus!

Cloggs

CloggsTabulam

This stuff is so good.

Not only is this brew " by appointment' to HM , or whoever...One can over indulge and still have a useful following day.. the flavor is so inviting, for the price. A quality scotch will warm the mouth and tempt the senses , but a [censored word removed] cheap brew will burn the gullet as it goes down.
Cheap mixers will give you a hangover. Do not insult the chef by asking for ketchup, and do not waste this down your gullet if it is mixed with coke.
Inexpensive for the quality.