Velosure

Velosure

Oleksii

OleksiiSydney

I'm worried

I've just purchased a Third Party Cover and discover a salty surprise. They didn't mention on the website or Product Disclosure Statement about an excess amount. If they using this dodgy trick to get a customer I don't know what to expect from them.

I hope it will help someone:

Third Party Property Damage Cover Cover Limit Excess $20,000,000.00 Excess $1,000.00
    Third Party Bodily Injury Cover Limit Excess $20,000,000.00 Excess $1,000.00
    Bike Damage by Uninsured driver Cover Limit Excess $2,000.00 Excess $250.00

Cheers

Insurance claim madeNo
    Marlene

Marlenemelbourne

If you ever need to claim, they'll make you feel like everything is your fault.

Two positive experiences

I've claimed twice with Velosure and had a positive experience every time. Claims were processed quickly, and components which needed replacing were done so with minimal fuss. Velosure even sourced parts which the shop didn't have.

Motorcycle & Bicycle Insurance

Find out how Velosure compares to other Motorcycle & Bicycle Insurance

Terrible terrible and hopeless service

Kir43

Kir43MELBOURNE

They will allege you are committing insurance fraud.

Horrible experience making a claim. Stay away if you want a worry free experience if your bike ever gets stolen. Their "private investigator" repeatedly alleged I was committing fraud by making a claim. They eventually replaced the bicycle 2 months later, after an intrusive and insulting investigation.

Great experience

I have had a policy with Velosure for a couple of year. I recently had an accident with my bike and had to make a claim. The staff at Velosure was extremely helpful and understanding. I could not believe their in depth knowledge of bikes and cycling. My claim was pretty straight forward but I was back on a repaired bike in less than a week.
    Serivce and cycling knowledge