Victa Corvette VGMS487 (500, 4 Stroke)

See the Best Petrol Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sorry, there are no reviews about Victa Corvette VGMS487 (500, 4 Stroke) but you can read 54 reviews about Victa Corvette.

Ray

Rayasked

Why is this mower hard to start at least 6 to 10 pulls but after it’s warmed up take about 2 pulls. How come?

bjr
bjr

I don’t know if whether or not you find it’s unique to this mower but I find all my power equipment always takes a few pulls when cold.

Generally, it’s because the engine is cold (ie not running at operating temperature). When the engine is not at operating temperature it’s harder to ignite fuel, sump oil is thicker and air is thicker. So, it’s easier to start the mower when hot because the fuel is easier to burn.

Matt

Mattasked

Can anyone tell me what spark plug I need for my corvette 500?

Fritznsauce
Fritznsauce

I bought a replacement spark plug for my Victa Corvette 750 19" mower last week (Model No GMS 488)

The spark plug I bought was a Champion RC12YC. Not sure if this spark plug is the right one for your mower? Suggest that you find out the make and model of your mower and engine and ring up a mower place and they can tell you what it should be.

Get an answer from our members and Victa representatives

CategoryPetrol Lawn Mowers