Verified🏆 2024 Award

Kelly
KellyMid North Coast, NSW4 posts
  Verified Large

Quality Control Issue

I recently purchased a swing set for my granddaughter, These are the comments from my son and his wife “That Bl**dy thing!! The posts were meant to slide into each other, but they are basically the same size they should have been oval-shaped but many were squashed and peanut-shaped so very hard to fit together. The soccer goal has not been put together see the photo of same-size poles. On the top of the swing set, the holes didn’t line up on many posts the one at the top is impossible to fit. The handles on the skateboard didn’t fit and had to be bent and have been scratched. I wonder if anyone at Vuly has recently attempted to build this product. If not, I suggest they do so they know if the quality is 0/10 Show details
Joanne Johns
Joanne JohnsNorthern Region, NSW2 posts

Love it!

Strong, sturdy, large swing set that my 4yo won’t outgrow. Easy snap on attachments for swing, monkey handles etc. I love that I can buy different swings that are interchangeable and most snap on and off with the clips. I’m really impressed and very glad I chose this Vuly set. Show details ·  1
Karin
KarinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Impressive

Kid and adult friendly. Strong and safe, hours of fun and interaction. Perfect for activity and fresh air, in between screen time. Show details ·  1
Paul Grover
Paul GroverFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great durable design

Great safe design and easy to assemble for a commercial premises who are time poor. Thanks heaps. Show details ·  1
jas83
jas832 posts
  Fair Incentive Medium

Great proo

After purchasing a lift 2 trampoline last year we decided to ditch our 3rd or 4th cheapo swing set for a vuly too! Only wished we’d done it years ago. Fast delivery, easy setup and good instructions. Top quality as we found with the lift 2!
super happy Show reply
George D
George DHunter Region, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Large

Granddaughter Loves it!!

The Vuly 360 swing set was delivered within a few days or ordering and assembly was not complicated. Granddaughter loves it and when she comes over she is outside playing and having a great time. The ability to add additional swings will make this be around for a long time and not become boring. Show details ·  1
Steph Langcake
Steph Langcake2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified Large

Hours of fun for all!

Incredible swingset that can be extended /added to for all ages that will actually last through multiple weathers. I have 3 kids of different ages and they are able to enjoy time safely together on the swingset. They think it is the best that you can swap and change accessories and it has made gift giving easy with so many options. 10 out of 10 recommend, best value for money Show details ·  1
Rohit Suresh
Rohit SureshSydney, NSW
  360 Pro
Meg
MegSydney Surrounds, NSW
  Medium

Best product I’ve ever bought

We bought the swing set for my son with autism to build his strength and core he absolutely loves it and the swing regulates him Show details ·  1
JC-OT
JC-OT2 posts
  Fair Incentive Large

I recommend this to all of my clients!

I am a paediatric OT and recommend Vuly equipment to many of my clients. The warranty, service and quality of the equipment is unlike any other I've come across. Great resources to assist children meeting all of their motor skill goals! Show details ·  1
Nikki Foo
Nikki Foo2 posts
  Medium

The best childrens swing set ever!

Easy to put together, really safe with no sharp edges. A plus for quality, looks great. Love how it is adaptable with different configurations and most of all, the grand kids absolutely love it. Show details ·  1
azacca
azaccaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive Large

A great quality, versatile swing set

We purchased this gift to be a Christmas gift for our kids and also to help support our little boy with autism. We love how versatile this swing set is with the option to attach different swings and purchase others in the near future. Lots of endless hours of fun to be had! Show reply

Jake B.
Jake B. · 360 Pro Large

Hey everyone.

Just wondering if anyone knows the distance between the very outside dimension of the set (at the bottom) to the centre point of the first swing.

Vuly Play   DM

Hi Jake, I can see one of our reps spoke to you about this on the phone earlier today! Let us know if you have any further questions.

Mumma
Mumma · 360 Pro

Why can't I buy a 360 pro max - ring swing? This is the reason I purchased vuly for Xmas last year so I could get that this year.

Vuly Play   DM

Hi there, We unfortunately discontinued the ring swing a few months ago. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact our team on 1300 667 514.

Ripper m.
Ripper m. · 360 Pro

My kids got the 360 pro for Xmas and the board part hardly even spins what can I do about it? As the kids want to do spin tricks

Danielle
Danielle

It's terrible quality! Ours was the same. Super disappointed in it considering the money you pay and how the advertising shows it as being able to spin around with ease! Maybe contact the support team, but don't hold your breath!

Compare all Vuly 360 Pro listings