Vuly 360 Pro

Vuly 360 Pro

Large, Medium, Small

Ytozeland

YtozelandSydney

Would not buy again from Vuly

Bought the 360 pro with three swings and cubby September 2019, already have had replacement sandpit and replacement teepee swing sent out as the fabric had ripped on both. The same products are broken again, my children are 18 months and 3 years old (not heavy at all!) however the teepee swing snapped yesterday with both kids in it and the sandpit fabric has ripped again. Did do a warranty claim the first time and was very happy with customer service as sent out new products immediately but very disappointed with quality of products, don’t feel I should be having to continuously do claims and am worried that next time this happens my kids will be seriously hurt.

Purchased in September 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $2,500.00.

Pam

PamNorthern Region, NSW

Disappointed

We have had almost an identical experience as Bec G review. We have the 360 with 3 swings and cubby. Homes don’t patch directions are atrocious. Our 11 yr old son was on the bed swing and it’s small strap snapped hurling him to the ground. We r in north west nsw and the ground is hard and all we have are rocks on the drowns. How he didn’t break his elbow is a amazing. Still waiting for someone to call or email me back. Extremely disappointing

Purchased in October 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $2,800.00.

AWhiley

AWhileySouth East Queensland, QLD

This Is great!!

Got this very last minute! Pretty easy to put together, kids love it! Especially the snowboard swing, instructions can be confusing, maybe need to have a set of instructions for each size.

Purchased in December 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $1,600.00.

Fida Breiss

Fida BreissGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kids love it

Iv bought the trampoline and 360 pro large and also bought monkey bar set! My kids are always busy! Best thing iv ever done! They love having kids over! Like having there own park in the backyard

Purchased in November 2019 at Vuly Play Online store.

Kristina B.

Kristina B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome product but expect difficulties

Purchased in September 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $1,050.00.

Vuly is Awesome !!

As a mum of bigger boys 8 up 15 I wanted play equipment that was going to last and entertain. The vuly 360 has not disappointed us. With the added yoga swing all boys have enjoyed their first year and now Im upgrading woohoo . Love Vuly and I would recommend this product and company to everyone.

Purchased in December 2018 at Vuly Play.

Emma H.

Emma H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is so awesome, for the whole family

I just wanted to say I just had this delivered yesterday and assembled , via the installers through vuly. We played for hours , suitable for little kids , bigger kids and well adults , this will provide entertainment for years to come, yes it is a more expensive option but it is sturdy seems very well made, thanks again

Purchased in December 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $1,500.00.

Kim M.

Kim M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still going strong

Just wanted to let you know that our swing purchased 2 years ago is still in perfect condition! We have 2 yoga swings and a 360 swing on ours - yoga swings are so strong ! Stood up to 5 teenage girls loitering around the set, and groups of 10 year old boys climbing all over it. Such a great investment ! Kids gravitate to it whenever we have friends over too. I jumped on line to look for new swings / attachments to by for this Christmas - wow amazing range you have now !

Purchased in December 2017 at Vuly Play Online store for $1,500.00.

Jomann16

Jomann16South East Queensland, QLD

Good size for older kids

Purchased in November 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $1,049.00.

Brad

BradGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Swing but incredibly painful to put together

Purchased in November 2019 for $1,300.00.

RenayWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best Christmas present I ever bought.

I was reluctant to spend this kind of money on a swing set but I have not regretted it for a moment. The swing set is very sturdy and of superior quality to cheaper swing sets. The yoga swing in particular is a favorite with my son who has sensory issues. He lays in it for ages and it is very calming for him. He also loves the spinning motion of the 360 swing. Best Christmas present I ever bought the kids and it suits all ages.

Purchased in September 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $1,100.00.

Nic

NicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent - Very Happy

I couldn't be happier with this swing set - we bought the medium set with a normal swing and nest swing and both are great and quality is excellent.
Delivery and assembly was also done swiftly and with absolutely no problems so we are very happy customers.

Purchased in August 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $1,000.00.

The Foxes

The FoxesHunter Region, NSW

Service+

I was impressed with very personable service over the phone and emails including prompt action and easy solutions to my request. We are looking forward to a fun summer and no fights as we have all 3 kidletts covered with playtime options. I love that we can add as we go and they grow. Love the shade, love the clear instructions and detailed specifics covered online.
No doubt the neighbours and will want one as well, but hey that's an ongoing 3rd world problem, lol.

Purchased in August 2019 at online for $1,350.00.

Mattchoo

MattchooSydney, NSW

Great swing. A pig to build.

Purchased in May 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $1,257.00.

KylieM

KylieMAU

Worst Customer Service

Not happy with this purchase have a rusty vuly trampoline i should have known better, less then 3 months old and there is rust on every pole where joined, cover has rust around the holes where you attach to frame, i have asked for a refund which is being refused so i will escalate this and contact Fair Trading as it's not durable, or look acceptable in apperance and finish.

Purchased in December 2018 at Vuly Play Physical store for $1,051.00.

bronstar1Gippsland, VIC

Customer service? what customer service!

Purchased in December 2018 for $1,051.00.

bronstar1

I love how most of the 5 star reviews were offered an "incentive" to post.

I would love it if they ever got around to delivering the missing parts of my swing set that the kids received from Santa nearly 2 months ago. Then I'll be able to review the product.

Purchased in December 2018.

Jac V

Jac VGippsland, VIC

Quality purchase!

Fantastic quality. Super easy to construct. Hours of fun for the kids (or a relaxing hideaway for adults in the yoga swing!). Will provide years of entertainment for our kids. Extremely happy with our purchase!

Purchased in October 2018 at Vuly Play Online store for $950.00.

Dan

Dan

Good design but some quality issues

Andy Neudecker

Andy NeudeckerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super strong and kids love it!

Conmpared to other kids swingsets we had previously this is built so much better, stronger and we love the shade cloth that came with it. We bought 2 yoga swings with it and our kids love them. I would recommend this swingset to anyone as it goes beyond the 50kg weight limit of most other sets out there and is built to last. Assembly was a bit difficult as it is heavy but once it was up there was no looking back.

Purchased in October 2018 for $799.00.

Annasked

I have the vuly max c3 large frame (with tent) to assemble having trouble how many end joiners shd I need??

Ann

thx for the reply cause for some reason having problems putting together...any change for a diagram as to where they go or Cld u be just advise where they go. Thx in advance

Bec G

Try the videos on their website or YouTube. A lot of the holes dont line up be warned. So each end Should be tube with hooks on each end to A frame, then joiner, then hook tube, then joiner, then hook tube, then attachment to cubby depending how many swing spots you jave or want on each side. We have 3 on right side and 3 on left and cubby in middle so only 2 joiners per side needed. Make sure if u have 2 spot swings u replace a hook tube with the special tube in the swing box. I.e 360 spin swing and circle swing both needed a swap over from a normal hook tube to the tube in the swing box.

Katrina P

Katrina Pasked

Hi there, we have purchased a mini. It seems a little wobbly? Is that normal? I’m wondering if we have done something wrong in the assembly. All the bolts are as tight as they can go. It’s fully assembled except for the shade cover and not yet anchored.

Bonnie H.

Bonnie H.asked

Are the Vuly play sets suitable for young toddlers?

Renay

I have a little girl who turned 2 yesterday and she loves the baby swing attachment and the yoga swing. My 20 month old niece does also. My 2 yr old was a little scared on the kids swing at first but loved the yoga swing from the get go...i guess because it envelopes the entire body so she felt more secure. That's one of the great things I like about this swing set. You just choose the swings that suit your aged children.

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives