Vuly 360 Pro

Vuly 360 Pro

Large, Medium, Small

See the Best Toys & Games in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jomann16

Jomann16South East Queensland, QLD

Good size for older kids

Purchased in November 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $1,049.00.

Brad

BradGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Swing but incredibly painful to put together

Purchased in November 2019 for $1,300.00.

RenayWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Best Christmas present I ever bought.

I was reluctant to spend this kind of money on a swing set but I have not regretted it for a moment. The swing set is very sturdy and of superior quality to cheaper swing sets. The yoga swing in particular is a favorite with my son who has sensory issues. He lays in it for ages and it is very calming for him. He also loves the spinning motion of the 360 swing. Best Christmas present I ever bought the kids and it suits all ages.

Purchased in September 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $1,100.00.

Nic

NicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent - Very Happy

I couldn't be happier with this swing set - we bought the medium set with a normal swing and nest swing and both are great and quality is excellent.
Delivery and assembly was also done swiftly and with absolutely no problems so we are very happy customers.

Purchased in August 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $1,000.00.

The Foxes

The FoxesHunter Region, NSW

Service+

I was impressed with very personable service over the phone and emails including prompt action and easy solutions to my request. We are looking forward to a fun summer and no fights as we have all 3 kidletts covered with playtime options. I love that we can add as we go and they grow. Love the shade, love the clear instructions and detailed specifics covered online.
No doubt the neighbours and will want one as well, but hey that's an ongoing 3rd world problem, lol.

Purchased in August 2019 at online for $1,350.00.

Mattchoo

MattchooSydney, NSW

Great swing. A pig to build.

Purchased in May 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for $1,257.00.

KylieM

KylieMAU

Worst Customer Service

Not happy with this purchase have a rusty vuly trampoline i should have known better, less then 3 months old and there is rust on every pole where joined, cover has rust around the holes where you attach to frame, i have asked for a refund which is being refused so i will escalate this and contact Fair Trading as it's not durable, or look acceptable in apperance and finish.

Purchased in December 2018 at Vuly Play Physical store for $1,051.00.

bronstar1Gippsland, VIC

Customer service? what customer service!

Purchased in December 2018 for $1,051.00.

bronstar1

I love how most of the 5 star reviews were offered an "incentive" to post.

I would love it if they ever got around to delivering the missing parts of my swing set that the kids received from Santa nearly 2 months ago. Then I'll be able to review the product.

Purchased in December 2018.

Jac V

Jac VGippsland, VIC

Quality purchase!

Fantastic quality. Super easy to construct. Hours of fun for the kids (or a relaxing hideaway for adults in the yoga swing!). Will provide years of entertainment for our kids. Extremely happy with our purchase!

Purchased in October 2018 at Vuly Play Online store for $950.00.

Dan

Dan

Good design but some quality issues

Andy Neudecker

Andy NeudeckerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super strong and kids love it!

Conmpared to other kids swingsets we had previously this is built so much better, stronger and we love the shade cloth that came with it. We bought 2 yoga swings with it and our kids love them. I would recommend this swingset to anyone as it goes beyond the 50kg weight limit of most other sets out there and is built to last. Assembly was a bit difficult as it is heavy but once it was up there was no looking back.

Purchased in October 2018 for $799.00.

Charity anne mackie

Charity anne mackieWestern District, VIC

Awesome fun

Awesome fun! Nice and solid, easy to put together. Holds kids weight. All round fun for the family. Love that you can add different equipment and have a sun shade!

Purchased in October 2018 for $1,416.88.

Lauren H

Lauren HCentral Queensland, QLD

Amazing? Wish we found it sooner

My family LOVE the Vuly 360 swing set. It’s so versatile with all the attachments. We can adjust the swings to accomodate who comes to visit depending on their ages.

Purchased in November 2018 for $1,500.00.

Best swing set ever!

We purchased the play set for our 8 year old son who has autism and it couldn’t be more perfect! He especially loves the yoga swing. The quality is amazing and it was relatively simple to put together.

Thanks Michelle :)

Brydz

BrydzCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

It has changed my kids

Santa got these awesome swings for my 5 kids for Xmas. I heard it was very easy to build. It is also very sturdy!
The kids have spent so much time out on the swings! Before that it was a struggle to get them to go outdoors. My 5yo wants to go and swing any chance he gets! Even before school this morning. We love the Vuly 360! Life changer here!

Vuly P.Vuly Play

That's awesome to hear! Please let us know if there is ever anything we can help with :)

Ben @ Vuly.

beccag

beccagAU

Kids are on it for hours every day

coyotetk

coyotetkCanberra

So disappointed with quality, three items significantly fading within four weeks of use

Purchased in December 2018.

Meg

MegMelbourne

Best Christmas present ever

We purchased the 360 medium swing set with the standard swing + yoga and tyre swings... My kids LOVE it and have spent countless hours playing on it together since Christmas morning. Through their laughter, chatter and squeals of delight we still hear them declare everyday that it is the 'best Christmas present ever!'. We are so very happy with our purchase.

Mel

MelHobart

So much fun!

My kids received this for Christmas and love it! It’s well made and well worth the money. We are already wanting to add more to it, although the 360 swing has been the biggest hit of all and has given them hours of fun. It was super easy to put together too!

Bonnie H.

Bonnie H.asked

Are the Vuly play sets suitable for young toddlers?

Renay

I have a little girl who turned 2 yesterday and she loves the baby swing attachment and the yoga swing. My 20 month old niece does also. My 2 yr old was a little scared on the kids swing at first but loved the yoga swing from the get go...i guess because it envelopes the entire body so she felt more secure. That's one of the great things I like about this swing set. You just choose the swings that suit your aged children.

Karen E

Karen Easked

Troubleshooting required to work our why our 360 skateboard swing doesn't smoothly rotate 360? We got out the spirit level thinking it was maybe due to being on a slight lean the swing naturally falls to one side and is difficult to swing the other 180 degrees awaiting reply from vuly for suggestions any other suggestions in the meantime greatful accepted!

Dave
Dave

Ours always swung 360 ok just the bearing knuckle gave way on the first couple now the 90deg bend down from that gave way

Hi Karen,

Thank you for your question!

The 360 Pro Swing should most definitely rotate smoothly. In the case that you are still experiencing difficulties, please send our team an email to reviews@vulyplay.com and I'll organise for a representative to have a look into this you.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

If you have any further questions or wish to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact our team directly on 1300 667 514.

:) Cheers, Denaya @VulyPlay

James R

James Rasked

Has anyone got any suggestions on how to install this over synthetic turfed area? - I'm concerned the ground anchors will damage the turf.

Hello James,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a question!

For safety reasons, you are required to assemble to Swingset using the anchors. This will ensure it is completely level and no risk of tipping over.

:) Cheers, Denaya @VulyPlay