Vuly 360 Pro

Large, Medium, Small

4.5

Megan Gippsland, VIC

Faulty dangerous product

Purchased in March 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for A$2,000.00.

the_bainbridges

the_bainbridgesPerth, WA

Difficult to assemble, frame arrived scraped ans scratched

Assembling this is a nightmare. With no instructions ans YouTube being only a previous model its ridiculous. Quality is scraped and scratched straight from box not worth 3.5k! Vuly send a auto reply for a warranty claim yet we shouldn't need to replace multiple items due to poor quality.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$3,498.00.

LeisaH26

LeisaH26South East Queensland, QLD

Fun for the whole family!!

The Vuly 360 Pro is by far the best swing set on the market and caters to all ages of children. Easy to set up and many years of fun!

Purchased in July 2020 at Vuly Play Online store.

Amanda

AmandaTasmania

Really BAD quality.

Purchased the vuly swing set. For my kids for Xmas 2018, and ordering it in early November it turned up 1 day before Xmas. We have had two warranty claims on it, and now to scared to use the yoga swing in case of hanging, all I get from vuly is that it’s safe if it’s installed correctly for each child and they have supervision at all times. But vuly don’t sell it anymore. Not good enough . Do not buy this product, you will regret it.

Purchased in December 2018 at Vuly Play Online store for A$2,500.00.

CamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Spin Swing does not last

Purchased in 2018 and going off Vuly reputation I thought this product would be great. The spin swing has been replaced once under warranty but it just does not last outside. The spinning element gets all stiff and despite regular lube it just isn’t spin and twist. Unfortunately I would not buy this product again - despite excellent service from Vuly.

Purchased in April 2018 at Vuly Play Online store for A$1,100.00.

Cam

Thanks Claire - I just did this and all I was told that it was not inside your warranty terms. Not sure what the point of that was?

Nathan MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Trampolines are great - Stay right away from the swings!

We have two Vuly trampolines which are great. We though we would get a set of swings too.
As per the other reviews, the swings are poorly made. They squeek and move wildly. They told us to move the legs out to stop the movement. Within 3 months one of the legs snapped completely in half. When the swings collapsed it twisted and bent the frame.
Vuly sent out a replacement leg, but it now doesn't fit on to the twisted mangled mess, they call a swing set.
Stay completely away from these swings!

Purchased in March 2020 at Vuly Play Online store.

Nathan M

Thanks for your reply Vuly. I have already sent an email to warranty@vulyplay.com on 05 September at 4:07pm. All I have received back was an automated email saying that someone will be in touch. Still waiting.

Vuly PlayVuly Play

Badly faded and looks terrible, Please see pictures. Don't get caught out

Has not lasted in the sun at all, looks terrible very disappointed. This is the second bad review of the product after we had issues on purchase. please don't conciser this product, There's no bad reviews on here cos there customer service team calls straight away and offers compensations to remove reviews. Dont get caught out go from the wooden bunnings one any day !!

Purchased in April 2018 for A$2,000.00.

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

shoddy

Drilled holes don't line up for assembly. The whole thing creaks and moves wildly during use. Vuly has suggested we stretch the frame legs as far as possible but this makes no difference. I can see many have these same problems.

Purchased in November 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$2,000.00.

shellByron Bay, New South Wales

Don’t buy it

Initial set had faulty parts. Incorrect replacement parts sent. Multiple emails and phone calls. Two months later and still waiting for correct parts. Poor quality and customer service. Total disappointment.

Purchased in April 2020 at Vuly Play Online store for A$1,800.00.

JO

JO

Unable to put the frame together

This has been a total nightmare. We are unable to get the bolts and the predrilled screws aligned in 3 places on both sides of the legs. Two pieces of one of the legs were bent straight out out of the box and wouldn't slot together. Brand new and my kids are so disappointed we have been unable to use it on the long weekend. We had to submit a warranty claim on a brand new item out of the box. Did the warranty claim on Thursday and its now monday night and so far we have heard nothing. The thought of having to put this back together again is not impressing me at all or my husband.

Purchased in April 2020 at Vuly Play Online store.

Ytozeland

YtozelandSydney

Would not buy again from Vuly

Bought the 360 pro with three swings and cubby September 2019, already have had replacement sandpit and replacement teepee swing sent out as the fabric had ripped on both. The same products are broken again, my children are 18 months and 3 years old (not heavy at all!) however the teepee swing snapped yesterday with both kids in it and the sandpit fabric has ripped again. Did do a warranty claim the first time and was very happy with customer service as sent out new products immediately but very disappointed with quality of products, don’t feel I should be having to continuously do claims and am worried that next time this happens my kids will be seriously hurt.

Purchased in September 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$2,500.00.

Pam

PamNorthern Region, NSW

Disappointed

We have had almost an identical experience as Bec G review. We have the 360 with 3 swings and cubby. Homes don’t patch directions are atrocious. Our 11 yr old son was on the bed swing and it’s small strap snapped hurling him to the ground. We r in north west nsw and the ground is hard and all we have are rocks on the drowns. How he didn’t break his elbow is a amazing. Still waiting for someone to call or email me back. Extremely disappointing

Purchased in October 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$2,800.00.

AWhiley

AWhileySouth East Queensland, QLD

This Is great!!

Got this very last minute! Pretty easy to put together, kids love it! Especially the snowboard swing, instructions can be confusing, maybe need to have a set of instructions for each size.

Purchased in December 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$1,600.00.

Fida Breiss

Fida BreissGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Kids love it

Iv bought the trampoline and 360 pro large and also bought monkey bar set! My kids are always busy! Best thing iv ever done! They love having kids over! Like having there own park in the backyard

Purchased in November 2019 at Vuly Play Online store.

Kristina B.

Kristina B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome product but expect difficulties

Purchased in September 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$1,050.00.

Vuly is Awesome !!

As a mum of bigger boys 8 up 15 I wanted play equipment that was going to last and entertain. The vuly 360 has not disappointed us. With the added yoga swing all boys have enjoyed their first year and now Im upgrading woohoo . Love Vuly and I would recommend this product and company to everyone.

Purchased in December 2018 at Vuly Play.

Emma H.

Emma H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is so awesome, for the whole family

I just wanted to say I just had this delivered yesterday and assembled , via the installers through vuly. We played for hours , suitable for little kids , bigger kids and well adults , this will provide entertainment for years to come, yes it is a more expensive option but it is sturdy seems very well made, thanks again

Purchased in December 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$1,500.00.

Kim M.

Kim M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Still going strong

Just wanted to let you know that our swing purchased 2 years ago is still in perfect condition! We have 2 yoga swings and a 360 swing on ours - yoga swings are so strong ! Stood up to 5 teenage girls loitering around the set, and groups of 10 year old boys climbing all over it. Such a great investment ! Kids gravitate to it whenever we have friends over too. I jumped on line to look for new swings / attachments to by for this Christmas - wow amazing range you have now !

Purchased in December 2017 at Vuly Play Online store for A$1,500.00.

Jomann16

Jomann16South East Queensland, QLD

Good size for older kids

Purchased in November 2019 at Vuly Play Online store for A$1,049.00.

Brad

BradGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Swing but incredibly painful to put together

Purchased in November 2019 for A$1,300.00.

Michaela M.

Michaela M.asked

360 Pro Large

Hi we have a 360 pro mini c3 with cubby that we are trying to put together. I need to put an end joiner in either side of the h frame but the don't fit. I've tried everything and it just doesn't work. It also doesn't line up to join the swim set portion - it's doing my head in. I've checked, all the pieces are the same dimension and I'm filling the instructions to the letter but considering putting two end joiners in the h frame is step one I'm not getting very far!!! Saying I'm Frustrated is me being polite.

S Tierney
S Tierney

We had the same issue with that part!!

Hello Michaela and S Tierney,

Thanks for reaching out to us and apologies for the delayed response!

I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you have been experiencing. If you are still needing assistance with your order, please send us an email to reviews@vulyplay.com, along with your order number and I will organise for a representative to assist you further.

Alternatively, if you have any further questions or wish to discuss further, please don't hesitate to contact our team directly on 1300 667 514.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Cheers, Claire @VulyPlay

Kiki

Kikiasked

360 Pro

Hi there,
We just bought a mini and the swing height does not seem to work for my kids. They swings adjust at either toddler height (too heigh) or 20cms off the ground (too low). The ropes prevent adjustment outside of this. Help.
Also, thinking this mini frame might not be for us- is there any way we can change out the legs to increase height to the Max frame?

sayurimomoko
sayurimomoko

Hi there I had the same issue. Try to half the top 2 arms by folding them and put both ends to the rings. I have managed to adjust to the right height by doing that.

Hello Kiki

Thanks for reaching out to us and apologies for the delayed response!

Cheers, Claire @VulyPlay

Sharon

Sharonasked

360 Pro

Hi we have a pro 360 medium swing set think it was purchased late 2018. The skate board swing thig goes back and forth but doesnt rotate round now. How can i fix it

Crystal
Crystal

I had the same issue - it was like it seized up.
I filled out a warranty form online and very quickly they sent out a replacement pole.
One year on same thing has happened again! I asked if there was something we could do like using wd40 or something like that - they asked me to fill out a warranty form again and they are sending out a whole new spin swing (it’s a different design now so hopefully it’s improved)

Get an answer from our members and Vuly Play representatives