Wanderers Travel Co

Wanderers Travel Co

mctag

mctagWollongong

Love my bag and great service

Can’t wait to order another bag and this company has great customer service. Had problem which they promptly helped me with, very impressed. Bags are superb quality, value for money.

Purchased in June 2020.

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Sunnies are brilliant !

Recently bought the Brown Tortoise Forte Dei Marmi sunglasses, amazing quality / great looking sunnies / high quality! Really happy with how they look and how they feel, sturdy without being too heavy. I definitely need some La Furore now as well !

Purchased in June 2020 at https://wandererstravelco.com/collections/sunglasses-accessories/products/forte-dei-marmi for A$299.00.

Perfect Handbag!

I could not think of a better, more practicable and beautiful bag than my San Montano, size is perfect too!
I am so impressed with the leather quality, so soft and full of character! These days is hard to find a leather bag that is not shaved, which I honestly think it ruins the bag, they all look exactly the same, so boring...
In addition to the great quality of the bag itself, I have to add that impressively my order was shipped in the very same day, quite impressive!!

Purchased in January 2020 for A$249.00.

Suitcases

Find out how Wanderers Travel Co compares to other Suitcases

George

GeorgeSydney, NSW

Thumbs up for the perfect leather jacket

Absolutely loving my black Bolzano-Bomber jacket. It goes perfectly with smart as well as causal outfits and is a staple in my wardrobe. The leather is stunning and everything about this jacket says class and quality - the Wanderers way.

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Stylish Leather Jacket Very Happy

This was my first leather jacket and I am very happy with the style, fit and colour. Excellent quality and I have used it in all my travels and received many compliments. Great casual wear but suitable for all occasions.
Peter

Theo

TheoIllawarra, NSW

Best customer service ever

I bought a backpack a few months ago and noted when received that it was a bit smaller than I expected. Contacted Wanderers to guide me with the exchange process and they replied me on the SAME DAY which is quite hard to happen nowadays. Have returned the backpack and exchanged for the Bondi backpack which arrived not even a week after my first contact. I love my bag and wear it everyday since. Highly recommended by its quality and differential service. Thanks Wanderers!

Purchased in April 2020 for A$299.00.

Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Best bag I’ve ever had!!!!

Bought my first Wanderers bag back in 2017. It was Ravello in Black and I still love it so much, the leather still looks great/soft. I use it as an every day bag, so functional. Definitely recommend ... Fits my laptop, water bottle, wallet, sunnies and makeup . I also use it as a travel bag, it can easily fits 7kg. After the Ravello I got the Byron backpack + Trieste crossbody... the prices are totally worth all quality and durability of wanderers products.

Purchased in September 2017 at Wanderers Travel Co for A$329.00.

The Jackets are brilliant!

Love my leather Jacket! It has seen me through two winters, and has held up beautifully despite lots of (pre-COVID) travel, it still looks fantastic. Also love the soft feel of the leather, haven’t felt anything like it! I get lots of comments on the jacket all the time. I’ve been so impressed with it I’ve given the bags as gifts for landmark birthdays.

Purchased in May 2019.

High Quality & Well Designed

I am very happy with the leather quality & colour of my Berlin Jacket. The product arrived on time and the packaging was beautiful.
The internal pockets are perfect sized for a wallet + phone, also can fit my Barcelona that I got for free. Being a collarless jacket with fine lines suits me in any occasion formal or informal + it is very light.
It fitted perfect on me and I look forward to try a different style.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$539.00.

Suitcases

Find out how Wanderers Travel Co compares to other Suitcases

Dee

Dee

Great bag, love it.

It was the first time I’d bought a bag online, I am extremely happy with my purchase and the level of service I received. I like to support local business.❤️

Gem C

Gem CSydney, NSW

The best bags I've ever owned!

I ordered my first Wanderers Travel Co. bag earlier this year, and I seriously can't stop! Amazing quality, buttery soft leather that's durable but also so beautiful. The Tan leather is the perfect shade to match any outfit, and the Azzurra blue is also stunning. I always get asked where my bags are from, and I tell everyone. About to buy my third bag. Love this brand!

Purchased in January 2020 at Wanderers Travel Co. for A$400.00.

CHEAP and NASTY

I purchased the Saint Angelo bag in blush which was also supposed to come with a free "Barcelona Wallet". The bag arrived today and actually came with an "upgrade" of the "debrovnik wallet". When I first opened them I noticed an awful stench, second thing I noticed was they were squashed up, third thing I noticed was that they were the mostly cheaply made, overpriced crap I have ever been sent AND paid for.
Then I noticed a small tear, a spot of green (looks like paint or dye from one of their other colours).
I cannot believe this company charged me $200 for this utter piece of squashed up useless crap and the free rubbish of a wallet they sent with it.
I will never ever go near this online store again.