Westlab

Ordering from Westlab

Westlab are always prompt to provide quotes for me as well as being willing to answer any follow up questions I may have. Ordering online from Westlabs is straight forward. Thanks.

Reliable

Consistent, reliable swift service and delivery of goods on time. Always! If anyone can handle my on the spot demands its the customer service team from Westlab.
Well done! I highly recommend this business :)

Hello Antonina, thank you for your comments and for continue to choose Westlab. We look forward to assisting you with anything you might need in the future

Everything I want, when I want it.

Westlab deliver what we want, when we want it, how we want it. High quality materials that are delivered promptly with minimum fuss. We recommend them for every school, collage and lab!

Hi Jane, thank you for your kind words. We are glad that you are getting all your products you want when you want them :).

Love the free delivery

Buy most things for the school lab through Westlab due to cheap prices and free delivery. Not to mention the free biscuits for online orders over $200. Love these products!

Hey Lab Tech, thank you for your orders and for choosing Westlab for your lab products and consumables. We love to know that you enjoy our free delivery and biscuits!

Easy to deal with

Westlab's customer service was helpful and easy to speak with. They assisted me with setting up a new account. The free shipping option has helped us as a school that has limited budget available. Thank you Westlab.

Hello Fera, thank you for sharing your experience with Westlab. We are really happy to have you onboard and look forward to assisting you with all your lab needs!

Quality products

Westlab's simple and efficient website design make online order easy, good quality glassware and many more. I love the free delivery with online order over $100 policy. Excellent customer service as well.

Hello ZDL, thank you for your feedback. We are happy to know that you enjoy our free delivery over $100 online orders as well as our customer support.

Excellent service

Its the first time I've used the online ordering and found it very easy with customer support (Alice). She was very helpful on updating logins, answering questions and adding chemical authority very quickly. Thank you for your patience and understanding with emails back and forth. My order is in...

Hello Kelly, thank-you for the kind feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the near future.

Best supplier

Westlab makes ordering simple and efficient. Quick delivery, and excellent customer service. The online ordering system is easy to use and delivery is usually within a few days of ordering.

Hello Robyn, thank-you for your kind words. We love to hear that you enjoy the quick delivery and the convenience of ordering online.

Our school only does business through Westlab

It is always pleasing that rural schools have access to quick chemical distribution.
Thank you Westlab for always being approachable, generous and well priced. Why would you waste time looking all over the internet when Westlab has it all.

Hello CVersteegen, we are glad to hear that you enjoy our product range and service. Feel free to reach out to us any time and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Easy Process

The website is easy to navigate and use. The ordering process is very straight forward and provides all the information required, such as stock availability, pricing, freight, etc.
I have noticed however, that prices have been creeping up in the past few months.

Thanks for the feedback R-WQ. We appreciate the honesty. Look forward to working with you in the future.

Great to deal with,

I do all my orders online, the system is easy to navigate and the cart is always there when I return if I need to leave it for a while. i really like the way if needed, i just put a note in for a rush, the service is always brilliant, and the company easy to deal with.

Always love to hear from our customers and their feedback on our service. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

First Choice

Westlab is always easy to deal with. Online ordering is fast and straight forward and delivery is quick. Staff are friendly and back orders and stock availability are clearly marked. Always my first choice.

Hello Kerry, glad to hear that you enjoy our online ordering system and are your #1 company for science items.

Easy Ordering

Placing an order online is easy and each step is shown along the way. The website is easy to navigate
and items are easy to find either by drop down box or by search box.

Thank-you for your comments Leaky. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Great company, always delivers on efficiency and quality.

Westlab is a brilliant company, perfect for all your lab needs. The site is easy to use, and products are always of a great quality. A pleasure to deal with.

Hello Andrea, thank-you for your kind words. Look forward to helping again in the near future.

Always reliable

Easy to navigate web ordering, competitive pricing on all our educational science equipment and consumables. We can always rely on Westlab to come through with their great quality products and service.

Thanks for the feedback, Jane. Glad to hear that you were satisfied with your service and let us know if we can be of any assistance.

easy to use, fast delivery

West lab's ordering system is easy to navigate and easy to use. The West lab staff are always helpful and try to find solutions to any problem we have. They listen to the customer.

Hello Linda, thanks for the feedback. We appreciate hearing from you and always strive to improve our service.

Great products, greatservice!

Westlab have a great range of products which are easy to view on the website. The ordering system is very user-friendly and back-up service is excellent. Thanks to William and all the Westlab Team!

Thanks for the comment Lla. We appreciate hearing back from our customers so we can keep provided quality service.

Excellent Service

The service provided by Westlab is excellent at every stage of the ordering procedure. The staff are helpful, the website is convenient and easy to navigate, and delivery is prompt. Any issues are also dealt with respectfully and with minimum fuss. Keep up the great work Westlab!!

Hello Lisa, thanks for the feedback - we are glad to hear that you enjoy our service and look forward to hearing from you again soon.

Transfer Pipettes - Ultimate convenience

I was introduced to Transfer Pipettes by a uni student, and they have transformed the way I work. I use a lot of different chemicals when making paint formulae, and it is very important not to get things cross contaminated. The single use pipettes save a lot of drips and cleanup. Westlab's online ordering platform is brilliant too.

Thanks for the kind review, Joe. Look forward to continued business.

Always fast delivery.

Easy and fast, place the order, forget the rest. Arrives promptly and always good communication. Online ordering easy compared to some sites, suited to the educational system with everyday basics at great prices.

Hello Joanna, thank-you for your review. Glad to hear that you love the speedy service.