Westlab

Westlab

Wonderful products

A website that is easy to navigate, and simple to use. Quick responses and pleasant staff. Highly recommend! No hassles at all. This is only the second time I have purchased and I am really pleased with my purchases. I will certainly continue to use their services.

Hi L Cloonan, thank you for your kind comments. We are glad that you enjoy our customer service and ordering from Westlab. We are constantly looking to improve our service and product range. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to offer you a hassle-free service.

No hassle service

Pleasure doing business with Westlab. Good website, great service, prompt delivery and competitive prices. In addition, the goods are almost always in stock and Westlab always advise immediately, if by chance they are temporarily out of stock.

Hi Les, thank you for your valuable review and for choosing Westlab. We're glad that you enjoy our service and fast shipping :)

Great service.

Quick responses and easy to deal with. Using the website was easy. We have used this store a few times and always has been easy and pleasant to deal with.

Hi Ash, thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoy dealing with Westlab and find our service quick and easy!

Easy on-line ordering

Westlab is my main supplier. Ordering on line is very easy, seeing clearly what is in stock and what is not, as well as pictures and descriptions of products. I like too, that Customer service staff keep me informed of any changes or to delays to my order.

Hi Maryanne, thank you for your valuable feedback. We're glad that you enjoy ordering via our online store and get open communication with the customer service team. Thank you for choosing Westlab as your main supplier too! :)

great shopping experience.

Westlab does not send orders to a PO Box.
As we live on a farm with no mail delivery, this may have been a problem.
My contact salesperson was Leah, who agreed to post to our PO Box as my order was small.
Thanks Leah.

HI Keith, thank you for your feedback. The couriers we work with don't deliver to PO boxes as most of our orders include chemicals/dangerous goods. We're glad to hear that you were able to receive your order without and delays!

Outstanding!

Just placed an order and the website upgrades are fabulous. They make the shopping process heaps easier. Very impressed - Thank you thank you thank you Westlab !!! Merriwa Central School Science Assistant

Hi there! thank you so much for your feedback. We're very happy to hear that the new changes to our website are helping you with your shopping experience.

Westlab makes it easy

Westlab are always very reliable and competitive with their prices. Their website is easy to navigate and delivery is always prompt. They are a pleasure to deal with. Products are of good quality and they have a friendly helpful staff.

Hi Rebecca, thank you for your valuable feedback. We're glad to know that you enjoy your experience dealing with us and look forward to continue to offer you the best service :)

Perfect As Always

Westlab are my main supplier. I never have any issues and delivery is always prompt. Best customer service and I love the ease in which I can get sds's. Yeah!

Hi Lucy, thank you for your kind words. We're glad to hear that you continue to have a seamless experience with us :D

Westlab is a lifesaver!!

Easy online ordering and prompt delivery. Fantastic postage deals, which makes a HUGE difference when you are on a tight budget. They are always happy to assist with any inquiries.

Hi Maleisah, Thank you for your kind words. We are very happy to hear that you enjoy our prompt delivery and free shipping deal on orders over $100. We look forward to continue to assist you in the near future.

Great customer service

Westlab has always provided our school with quality products which usually arrive the next day. Their website is easy to use and they have a wide variety of products to select from. Their customer service is great and they are always happy to help. I would highly recommend.

Hi Paige, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Westlab. We are happy to hear that you enjoy our customer service as well as the fast delivery :)

Great company

I would highly recommend this company with easy online ordering. They are always happy to assist with any of my queries. They offer a great price, fast and excellent service.

Hi Regina, thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoy the online ordering system as well as our customer service!

Excellent company to deal with

Whenever we purchase something from Westlab we never have problems in getting it doesn't matter whether it is a drying oven or glassware. Always prompt and excellent communication. Would deal with this company anytime.

Hi Kaylene, Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad to hear that you enjoy dealing with us. We're here to assist you with anything you need for your lab :)

Without west lab support, my job would have been impossible..!

West Lab is good at on time delivery. The customer service team is knowledgeable. They need to create a quotation print option in their website. I highly recommend west lab, for laboratory items.

Hi Amranul! Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad you enjoy our customer support. We'll take your suggestion on board for creating a quotation print option. Stay tuned!

Online ordering

The website is easy to navigate. Online ordering was an easy process. It was good to be able to confirm information with someone on Livechat.

Have ordered labcoats to try them on staff and we'll see how we go

Hi A Tan, Thank you for your valuable feedback and for placing your lab coats order. Were glad to hear that our customer service team was able to answer all your questions.

always prompt service

I've used Westlab for over 10 years and I love the easy ordering process, speedy delivery and helpful staff. They offer a wide range of services and expert advice on all things from laboratory design to safety.

Hi Karen, Thank you so much for continue to choosing Westlab for your lab equipment and consumables. We are super happy to hear that we are able to continue to offer you the best deals as well as share our in-depth knowledge :)

Website for Online ordering

On line ordering is quick and easy. Search tool is useful for looking up products. Free shipping for $100 is also good incentive to order from Westlab. Quality and pricing is also very good.

Hi Charm, thank you for your kind feedback. We're very happy that you enjoy our online ordering system as well as the free delivery :)

Easy Online Order

Easy to use, also like the "Availability" update, live chat and real chat is always great. Free Delivery over $100 always gets me back. Like that my details can be stored to save filling out every time.Very positive experience.

Hi Angela, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear you enjoy ordering from our website and find the free delivery valuable.

Highly recommend their service and range.

Easy to search the site, have what we need with good delivery times and free shipping on orders over $100. Working in school labs I have been dealing with Westlab for years and would highly recommend their service and range.

Hey Kath, thank you so much for your kind feedback. We're very happy that you have been pleased with Westlab all these years! We love to assist you in anything you need for your school lab

very good service

very good service n friendly staff. always get the update on time. never miss the order. Has all the consumables that we need. very satisfactory experience. Overall love the service of westlab.

Hi Bipul, We are very glad to receive your review. Happy to hear that we are able to assist you with all the equipment and consumables you need.

Online ordering

Easy to use and quick, used livechat if I had any issues which were resolved quickly and clear to understand.
Love the fact that postage is free if the order is over $100

Hi Linda, thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad that you enjoy our free shipping for orders over $100!