4.9

ADKL Labs

ADKL LabsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and products

We were very pleased to have received all of our items the next day. A very prompt service, with no damage to a single piece of glassware in the shipment.

WestlabWestlab

Hey there, thank you very much for your review. We're pleased to know that you received all stock quickly and safetly.

Brett

BrettGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Face shield reusable and service

I cannot thank the people who i dealt with at westlabs in trying to get a face shield as i cannot wear a mask due to respitory illness. Great company to deal with and fantastic service, delivery overnight arriving in good condition and very quickly. I would highly recommend this company for their knowledge compassion and dilligence of living up to their claims. I have had my dilemma solved thank you westlabs.

WestlabWestlab

Hi Brett, super happy to hear that we have helped you with your PPE requirements in a way that suits your respiratory condition. Stay safe!

Jason V.

Jason V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Superb customer support from Westlab.

I’m very happy with the customer service from Westlab. They were really quick in response. All my problems were resolved very quickly and without any problems. I would highly reccomend Westlab to everyone.

WestlabWestlab

Hello Jason, thank you so much for your kind words! Let us know if we can be of any further help :D

Donna McInnes

Donna McInnesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service

Thank you Westlab for a very easy transition and super fast delivery of my product. In these very stressful times a fast delivery of protective equipment is very much appreciate. I would highly recommend you to all my family and friends, keep up the great work.
Donna M

WestlabWestlab

Hello Donna, thank you so much for your kind words. We're glad that you got your order fast :D

fanaticcookGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

outstanding customer service but product is not 5 stars

I ordered 1 piece of Reusable Medical Face Shield and the representative made an effort to find out cost of shipping for 1 piece, otherwise, without achieving minimum spend I would have had to pay $29 for shipping.
Face shield was easy to install, however, although the website says it provides ultimate clarity, it is not 100%, more like 75-80%.
It does not shape into a perfect round as in photo either:[weblink removed]

fanaticcook

Thanks for your response and appreciate your refund offer, however, I need to use it today so will have to keep it.

fanaticcook

As stated, I cannot fault service of this company, it is simply outstanding. Thank you for the seamless refund of product.

Super Helpful and Quick response

The service team are always quick to respond and extremely helpful. I needed an item which wasn't on their website, but the sales service team contacted their suppliers and made sure I could get what I needed. The products are always great quality and they are delivered in double quick time!

A. Stillen

A. StillenSydney, NSW

Very efficient

Website is very easy to use. Tells you what they have in stock. Large order placed very quickly. Different sizes are clearly illustrated and a wide variety of items are available.

WestlabWestlab

Hello Stillen, thank you for your feedback on our website. We're glad that you find it easy to navigate and place orders. We're here to assist you with anything you might need in the future :D

doona64

doona64

perfect service

Always a pleasure dealing with staff at Westlab, they certainly take customer service seriously. This, combined with the quality of goods, and speed of delivery is why I go back.

WestlabWestlab

Hey Doona64, thank you for your kind words. We're glad you find out customer service and product quality top notch :D

Great products!

WE use Westlab for our school science needs and find them a great provider. I would like more information on their products thought as their website is basic with its product information.

WestlabWestlab

Hello Brooke! Thank you for your feedback. We'll take note of these and slowly work through over 2000 products we have available to ensure their information is there :D

Megs

Megs

Disposable Nitrile Gloves

Quick and easy to order online as a returning customer. The gloves are stronger than others I have purchased. I can actually put them back on if I have removed them to do something else. Very happy with this product.

WestlabWestlab

Hello Megs, thank you for your feedback. We're glad that you enjoy ordering via our online store and find the quality of our products to your expectations. :D

Edmunds

EdmundsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

quick information, and always quick delivery

Phoned today about an item and dealt with courtesy and positive information about the item I was looking for. I need to send the items home with students so was glad to hear it was in stock and will be delivered in time for the home project

WestlabWestlab

Hello Edmunds, thank you for sharing your feedback. We're happy to hear you found the products you were after in stock and delivered on time for your project!

Joe

JoeIllawarra, NSW

Easy ordering

It's always a pleasure to order on Westlab's online ordering platform, and their delivery times are awesome too. The wide product range and high quality makes it an easy choice. Very well done!

WestlabWestlab

Hello Joe, thank you for your kind words. We're glad that you enjoy dealing with us and find our products and services to your expectations :)

FELINESouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you!!

I made an order, some shipping details that I thought were saved, were not. I picked up the phone and got a very pleasant human being to help.

FELINE P/L

WestlabWestlab

Hello Feline, thank you for your feedback. So sorry to hear that there were some details unsaved. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your experience dealing with Westlab :)

FELINE

Keep up the excellent work supporting SME's, go Westlab!!!

Lisa

LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy Online Process - Love It!!

I love ordering online from Westlab. The website is easy to navigate, ordering process is a breeze, and the products are delivered quickly. Can't get better than that. I'm a very happy customer.

WestlabWestlab

Hello Lisa, thank you so much for your feedback. We're very happy to hear that you enjoy your experience dealing with Westlab, from online ordering to our quick shipping :)

Easy to order!!

Great online ordering, the website is very user friendly and there are some items available that are not stocked elsewhere. Pictures with descriptions make it easy to get the order correct.

WestlabWestlab

Hello Elaine, Thank you for your kind words. We're glad that you find our website easy to use and enjoy our product range.

wow, it really works

Only spent an hour going through the catalog. all things great! online experience was good.
This is now my preferred platform for easy ordering. Now just awaiting delivery and unwrapping all the goodies.

WestlabWestlab

Hello Ian, Thank you for sharing your feedback and for choosing Westlab as your preferred supplier! We look forward to continuing to offer you the best experience!

Fast, convenient, reliable

Same-day dispatch and a reliable stock of reagents absolutely blows the competition out of the water. Time is money, and Westlab consistently dispatches and delivers on time. Add to that a clean, user-friendly website and it's no wonder they're practically our sole supplier.

WestlabWestlab

Hello Josh, thank you for your comment. We appreciate your business and are very glad that you find our quick service and product range to your expectations!

Nav

NavNorth-West & West coast, TAS

great range of equipment

Thank you for your service it is invaluable for our recently set up Laboratory. We are happy with all our goods and will be in continued contact with Westlabs for supplies.

WestlabWestlab

Hello Nav, thank you for your kind words. We're more than happy to know that we are offering you the best service and support for your lab

MCS Lab Assistant

MCS Lab AssistantHunter Region, NSW

Top job!

Good range of products, great easy hassle free service. Easy ordering system that also has free shipping when you spend over $100 which i find fabulous. Cart saves if you close it by any chance and the best sellers page is wonderful to jog your memory of items you may also need. Another great plus is lighting fast delivery times on most items. Very impressed, that is why i have been ordering our goods for our company from here for so long..

WestlabWestlab

Hello MCS LAb Assistant. Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment. We are glad that you enjoy our "Lighting Fast Delivery" :D and we appreciate your ongoing business.

Laura

LauraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Competitive prices and fast delivery

Great range of products with really competitive prices. Was impressed with the delivery speed. Received my order within 2 days, despite receiving a previous notification that there may be delays with shipping and tracking due to problems the courier company was experiencing. Highly recommended and will definitely order from again.

WestlabWestlab

hello Laura, thank you for your feedback and business. We are glad to know that you enjoy our speedy delivery.