Westlab

Westlab

Excellent ordering process and delivery

Quick and easy to use the online ordering process. Excellent company to use for Science equipment delivery is received within a few days of ordering. Would highly recommend this company.

Hi Louise, Thank you for your feedback. We are very glad you enjoy your ordering process and receive your products quickly. We look forward to continue to assist you in the future.

They get it right

Westlab get the orders right every time and solve any issues quickly. Plus they are fast too! So glad we switched to Westlab and enjoying the good quality of what they sell.

Hi Penny, Thank you so much for such lovely review. We're super happy that you are enjoying our level of service and care. We're here for anything you need :)

Helpful and everything available

Website was easy to navigate and everything I needed was available. Products arrived promptly and as ordered. Appreciated free shipping with the order. Will definitely use again. Staff were very helpful when I had certain questions beyond my knowledge of the equipment.

Hi Maz, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad you enjoy our service and that you find it easy to use our website for placing order!

Great Service!

Easy and very fast service from Westlab online, and always a pleasure to deal with on the phone. Can not fault the advise they offer and quality of the products they supply.

Thank you Nick for such a wonderful review. We are glad that you are enjoying our service and range of laboratory products.

Service you can Trust!

Always a pleasure ordering from Westlab. Always reliable and efficient service. Staff are always polite and very helpful. Website and e-mail newsletters are great with very good informative Lab news.

Hi Tiana, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! We're glad that you enjoy our products and newsletters

Absolutely trouble free experience

A combination of online ease of ordering with personal phone assistance made the purchase of the equipment I needed, a simple matter. When I expressed my requirements for shipment etc. they were promised to be achieved and then achieved! All in all a very good experience.

Hi CarloC, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback! You're always welcomed to express any special requirements. We'll do our very best to meet and surpass your expectations :)

General Westlab Service

Dealing with Westlab is easy and efficient. The website catalogue and ordering systems work well, and the staff are very helpful. I'm happy to recommend Westlab to anyone and continue to order from them in future.

Hey Natalii, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and recommendation!!

Excellent Service

I have been extremely happy with the service from Westlab. So much so that it has now become my company of choice when sourcing products as a Lab Technician. Always friendly and offering to assist in any way they can. Online ordering process is easy and fast.

Hi Kerry, Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and making us your lab supplier of choice!

Great service!

I am happy to be a Westlab customer, the service is great, the ordering process is straightforward and the prices are competitive. I especially love the (Australian!) bickies with online orders over $200 -- goo Kooka!

Hi Uli, Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words. We are glad that you enjoy our bickies as much as we do!

Excellent service

Excellent service with friendly and helpful staff. Products are well packed and fast delivery. Online ordering is easy to follow and user friendly. I would highly recommend Westlab to everyone.

Hi ADS, Thanks you for your kind words and for the recommendation. We're glad to hear that you enjoy dealing with us as your lab supplier. Let us know if there is anything we could assist you with.

Efficient and clear

Easy order process.
Diagrams and pictures very helpful
The PDF sheets are perfect for school lab safety.
The book format helps to guide the teachers with planning, so please keep this option.
Our goods are well packaged and rare to have damaged goods.

Hi Bill, Thank you for taking the time to submit your valuable feedback. We're here to continue to assist you in anything we can.

EXCELLENT SERVICE & RELIABLE

Excellent service, staff very helpful and friendly. No problem too big.
Online ordering very easy to use.
Fast delivery.
Products well packaged.
I will continue to use Westlab and recommend them to everyone I know.

Hi Niki, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're always happy to be of assistance :)

Always helpful and efficient

Very happy with the customer service, and prompt service from Westlab. Most of their products have met our use and demands for our Science department at our busy High School.

Thank you for your kind words Sandi.

Excellent service

Easy to follow user friendly online ordering.
Fast delivery.
Easy to contact on phone when required for after sales service.
Items are well packed, no breakages.
Most items in stock when required.

Thank you Linda for taking the time to leave your feedback. We really appreciate your comments and look forward to continuing to offer our friendly service.

Efficient, Excellent, Trustworthy

Staff is 100% tops!
Very friendly, helpful and also very patient!
They are always ready to help find a solution, they respond to email inquiries, they put up with everything I sometimes put them through!
They don't try and sell you stuff you don't really need!

Thank you Petra for your kind words. We're really glad that you're enjoying our service :D

Excellent service

I have found that Westlab has always offered excellent service with prompt and efficient delivery. For those reasons I will continue to use them as my main supplier for sourcing all of my supplies.

Hi Damon, Thank you so much for your great feedback. We're thrilled to be your main supplier for your lab equipment and consumables

Efficient ordering and delivery

Customer service is excellent, with quick response times to email enquiries. The staff are always willing help find a solution - even recommending other companies if they are unable to supply a particular item. The website is really easy to navigate and search for different items. Delivery times are fantastic.

Thank you Jaclyn for taking the time to leave your feedback. We appreciate your business and will strive to continue to offer the great service we are known for :D

A Pleasure to Deal With

I love the website, very easy to navigate and order items. Delivery is always very prompt. All of the staff members have always been pleasant and very helpful if I have made phone enquiries. All items I have bought have been good quality. A great company to deal with.

HI Lisa, Thank you for your valuable feedback. Looking forward to continue to offer you great service.

Amazing short delivery times

I can always expect Westlab deliveries on time! Excellent help from staff on the phone. Westlab were the only supplier to visit our regional area and visit us in 2018 and they came twice!

Hey Jen, Thank you for taking the time to leave such wonderful review. We are glad you are enjoying your experience ordering from Westlab :)

Helpful staff

I find Westlab very helpful when purchasing from them. They make returns extremely easy. Orders are done in a timely manner and delivery of any stock is within a few days. They always let you know of a delivery date for any items not in stock.
The only thing I can think that need improvement is the search function as some items and chemicals are not easily found. I occasionally need to check in an old catalogue for an item number.

Hi Jodie, Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. We'll look into our website's search function and how we could improve it so it is easier for you to find the correct chemicals.