Mortage and Investment

We have been with White Star for many years now. Initially we were put on the right track with our existing mortgage and we refinanced with a much better deal than we already had.
Fast forward a few years and after a bit of reluctance we dove in to the investment market. The entire process could not have more simple with everything done for us. All we had to do was make a few decisions along the way

The Team at White Star were very professional, responsive when needed and accommodating. Should have invested years earlier.

Hi Alan and Marg, congratulations on starting your investment journey. The fact that you found the process so simple is great to hear - it's our aim to simplify things for our clients. Thank you for trusting us over so many years, we are always here for you to help you save more and achieve more. Stay in touch, The team at WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

Jo is the best broker I've ever delt with!!!

Awsome broker's to deal with, tried 5 different company's till I tried white star and Jo there was by for the best, not only got me the best interest rate but was always contactable even whilst she was on holidays hell she was even more help then my own conveyancer about finding out what was going on. I definitly recommend!!!

Hi Jesse, Jo really is the best! Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. We are always here for you if you need assistance down the track. Stay in touch, The team at WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

Excellent Service and Lender Knowledge

Excellent Service and Communication, Narrelle and the team at WhiteStar did an amazing job arranging finance to utilise equity in our house so we can do the renovations we've been wanting to do, they helped us when our existing lender/broker couldn't and we had loan approval in under 2 weeks even over the new years break. We highly recommend WhiteStar to anyone looking for finance/refinance, thanks Narrelle and the Team at WhiteStar, fantastic work :-)

Hi Trav and Jo, Thank you for reviewing your experience with Narrelle and the team. We are so pleased we were able to help you achieve a positive result. All the best with the renovations, how exciting! We are always here if you need us in the future. Stay in touch, The team at WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

loan

The customer service experience was outstanding thank you .Emma,& Bec handled every aspect to a very high standard of competence and professionalism. Communication through the whole process was easy and available and the outcome was even better. Highly recommend this team to anyone wanting to refinance/consolidate. Amazing team

Hi Leanne, Emma and the team were thrilled to read your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Stay in touch, The team at WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

Exceptional Experience

Emma at Whitestar Finance was referred to us by a close friend after we struggled to get the assistance we needed from our bank. "Exceptional experience" is the best term to describe our journey with them. We would like to thank Whitestar Finance immensely for their professional support and knowledge. Our situation was rather complex and Emma, Bec and Kat handled every aspect to a very high standard of competence and professionalism. Communication through the whole process was easy and available and the outcome was even better than we expected. Highly recommend this team to anyone wanting to refinance/consolidate.

Hi Natasha, Many thanks for taking the time to review your experience with Emma and the team. We are so pleased that we were able to help you achieve your goal! Finance can be complex at times but we really try and simplify the process for our clients to take the pressure off. We are always here for you if you need assistance in the future. Stay in touch, The team at WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

Joe C is amazing!!!

WhiteStar finance is amazing, Joe C has helped my family and I so much!! Our experience with WhiteStar has changed our lives completely, giving us opportunities we never could have had without there help!!!

Hi Arthur, thank you for writing such a lovely review about your experience with Jo C, Eric and the team. It's humbling to read that we have made a positive impact. Anytime you have question, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Thanks again, The team at WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

Kat & Bec, from the heart

I’d like to say how good I found Bec and Kat, it is a scary thing to go through, full of things that are hard to understand but thanks to these thoughtful and kind people it wasn’t as hard as it could of been. They let me know what was going on all the time and helped explain everything. They were real good to deal with and I recommend them to everyone thanks Tania

Hi Tania and Mick, thank you for leaving such a lovely review for Bec, Kat and the team! We are so glad we were able to simplify things for you. Stay in touch, The team at WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

Thank you Rebecca & White Star !!!!

Rebecca at White Star Group has been supportive and helpful in finding the best loan for me and great rates!
Rebecca is always available and supportive, when I have enquires which I come across occasionally, then helping me understand them also to resolve them.
Rebecca has a wonderful personality and character, and a pleasure to deal with. Provides great service and knowledge also she is a great contributor to the team.
I am extremely satisfied with the setup of my loan and the constant support from Rebecca and the WhiteStar Group.

Hi Alf, many thanks for your review of Rebecca and them team. We are always here to answer your questions and help you save more and achieve more. Stay in touch, The team at WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

Great team

Can’t thank Jo, Bec, Kat and Deb enough for all there help through out the hole process they were always very positive and professional at all times always in contact to keep me informed at what stage we were at thanks to All involved Joe.

Hi Joe, many thanks for your lovely review of the team! We are thrilled that we were able to help you achieve the outcome you hoped for! Always here for you if you need to chat again. Stay in touch, The team at WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

Excellent in every aspect!

Great service and knowledge! Can do attitude which made all the difference. Highly recommend both Maria and Bec and team without them our dream wouldn’t be real! Thanks so much

Hi Leanne, Thanks so much for writing this lovely review of Maria, Bec and the team. Dreams do come true! Always here to help you save more and achieve more. Stay in touch, The team at WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

Awesome customer service! Very professional and efficient.

Rebecca at White Star Group has been more than helpful in finding the best loan for us and great rates! They have exceeded our expectations. Throughout our build period we had not one issue with payments - Rebecca handled everything for us with our bank and our builder was always paid quickly. We love the set up of our loan and the constant support from WhiteStar Group.

Hi Loria, thanks for your lovely review. To learn that we have exceeded your expectations is very humbling and we are so happy for you! Always here for you and your family to help you save more or achieve more. Stay in touch, The team at WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

Customer service was amazing we have been working with White star now for over 6 months and have kicked so many goals
no unexpected costs or issues with our refinance.
If you need a little help don't hesitate to email Joanne with a C .

Hi Neisha, thank you for writing such a lovely review about your experience with Jo C and the team! We are pleased the process was nice and simple for you without hidden surprises. Congratulations on kicking so many goals in such a short time! Stay in touch, The team at WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

Easiest most painless way to obtain a refinance

Not only did Emma from White star help me refinance my home loan with another bank so I could consolidate debts but she got me a better rate ..i paid less fees than first expected and it happened so fast it was amazing. I did not think white star could help as I had tried other places but no one could help me until WHITESTAR. Emma was so pleasant and helpful.. She made me feel important and always kept me updated. She went above and beyond to get me this refinance. Thanks Emma and all the team

Hi Giovanna, thank you so much for reviewing your experience with Emma and the team. We always aim to help our clients find the right type of finance to suit their needs and we're so happy that you're happy. We are just a phone call away if you or anyone you know needs finance in the future. Stay in touch, WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

Perfect service

Narrelle and Eric helped so much to get our first home. They went out of their way to help us to get our home . The communication from them is excellent. Will recommend my friends aswell !!! The journey has just started we will be with them forever!! Thank you so much for great effort

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with Narelle, Eric and the team. They were so happy to read the comments! The best compliments we receive are referrals from our clients, so thank you for telling your family and friends. Stay in touch, WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

WhiteStar to the rescue

After being strung along for 4 months by the NAB and then denied, I can’t recommend WhiteStar enough! Being a self employed builder they were extremely helpful.

Hi Christine, thanks for the review! We are so happy that we were able to turn a bad finance experience into something better. Please don't hesitate to get in touch should you need anything in the future. Stay in touch, The team at WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

Best thing we ever did!

We have been with the Whitestar group now for about 20 years and it’s the best thing we’ve ever done. They have helped us on our way to being financially secure in retirement. We have recommended them to some of our family and friends and would recommend them to anyone as they are always very helpful and professional. They contact us every 6 months to make sure everything is going ok and to ask if we need help with anything. We wouldn’t be in the position we are in without their help and advice.

Hi Darren and Elaine! Wow! Thank you so much for the lovely review. Working with clients like yourselves long-term is an absolute pleasure as we get to see you achieve incredible results. The entire team was so pleased to read your feedback. Stay in touch, The team at WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

They won't give up until they can find a way to help you!

Where do I start, from the very first conversation I had with Broker Emma her upbeat and helpful demeaner gave my husband and I hope that we might have found someone who can really help and understands our needs.

We had been dealing with another broker for over 8 months with no outcome and actually no application being submitted, a fact that Emma enlightened us about once we started dealing with her.

Then Emma was up for the challenge, I could say so many wonderful things about her; she is professional, an exceptional communicator, always had time for us, always remained calm and positive, nothing was too much trouble, she was genuinely invested in helping us. She was patient with our frustrations and emotional up’s and down’s from our previous experience but we had comfort that she was doing everything in her power to navigate the best path for the best outcome.

We also dealt with Eric in the few times Emma was not available, and again, he was so helpful, personable and professional and was always readily available for my daily update phone updates towards the end as the stress of the last 8 months began to fall on top of myself and my husband.

When we got the amazing news we had been approved, both Eric and Emma were just over the moon for us. Their excitement for us was genuine and almost like winning a grand final!

We have already recommended Emma to our friends who she is working with and I will continue to sing the praises of Whitestar Finance, Emma and Eric.

Hi Loz, many thanks for your lovely words, the entire team was thrilled to read your feedback. We are so pleased that the service provided by our mortgage broker Emma and the rest of the team exceeded your expectations. Thanks for recommending Emma and the team. All the best! Stay in touch, The team at WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

Couldn’t have got loan without their help

The staff go out of their way to help you get the best deal o the market and communication from them is excellent

Hi Colleen, thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate your comments. You're right, our brokers are a dedicated bunch always looking to make the experience as efficient as possible. Thanks again! Stay in touch, The team at WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

Exceptional service

Fantastic service by all involved. Will recommend for sure. The girls were very efficient in every aspect of the refinance application.

Many thanks for your feedback! We are so pleased your refinance application was efficient and thank you for recommending our services. We're just a phone call away should you need anything else. Stay in touch, The team at WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

Excellent team work and professional approach

Excellent team work and professional approach.very happy with customer service and guidance throughout the process.highly recommend for everyone.thanking all the team

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We're grateful to hear that you would recommend our services to your family and friends. If you need anything else along the way, please do not hesitate to ask! Stay in touch, The team at WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

How do you do loans, and if your credit is low and statement's got negative throughout it. Work and own a House, paying a loan off and you need a loan too fix your house up first, how do you work
Hi Kim, thank you for your enquiry today. We are a Mortgage Broker so we have over 20+lenders and 20+ years working with different customers and situations. Your situation may be something we can help with however we would need to have a quick chat to grab a few more details. Then we can explain what options there are etc. This way you can be more clear on the choices available to you and you can take it from there. Could you please reply with your contact details so our brokers can have a quick chat with you to find out your options. Alternatively, you can call or email our team now if you're free to chat. Call 1300 652 842 or email info@whitestar.com.au. Stay in touch, WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

I am looking to compare interest rates and deals on a loan based on my homes equity. I own my home in full. Is that what you help with?
Hi Lolo, thank you for making an enquiry. We can certainly look into some options for you! Our team has 20+ years experience in finding home loan solutions. Could you please reply with your contact details? Alternatively, you can call or email our team now if you're free to chat. Call 1300 652 842 or email info@whitestar.com.au. Thanks again :) Stay in touch, WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842