Verifiedwhitestar.com.au

Online Tools

Jules G
Jules GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts
  Conveyancing

Hands down the best conveyancer we’ve ever had

Liz was hands down the best conveyancer we’ve ever had. She put us at ease from the very beginning, and when we hit a snag in the process, she handled it expertly (and kept us calm throughout!). Other conveyancers make you feel like they’re just going through the motions, but Liz goes over and above. You’re in safe hands with her.
Nick O
Nick OGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Verified Car, Asset and Equipment Finance

5 Star Service

We had a fantastic experience with Peter at WhiteStar Group! He was incredibly helpful in guiding us through the process of securing our car loan. Peter's professionalism and expertise made the whole process seamless and stress-free. He was always available to answer our questions and provided clear, useful advice every step of the way. Thanks to Peter, we are now enjoying our new car without any hassle. We highly recommend his services to anyone looking for financial assistance. Huge thanks, Peter, for all your help! Show details ·  1
Alex V.
Alex V.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Conveyancing

Detail oriented and tailored experience

Liz was extremely helpful throughout the process of buying my first home. As someone who was unfamiliar with a lot of the terms and processes Liz was very patient in ensuring i understood everything and very quick to assist with any queries i had. Would definitely utilise Liz again in the future should i ever need conveyancing services again!
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Nakita C.
Nakita C.
  Home Loans

Excellent first home buying experience with WhiteStar

Eric, Liz, Katerina and the team at WhiteStar were fantastic in guiding me through my first home buying experience. The team were extremely helpful answering any questions and ensuring I was well informed all steps of way. Thank you for all your help and support
Damien C
Damien C
  Conveyancing

Loan and property successfully gained!

They were able to expediently obtain the loan in a clearly communicated, supportive, and professional manner.

The process of obtaining the loan was successfully achieved within the time constraints outlined.

The service itself provided alleviation to any stress or anxiety actual or perceived during the process of obtaining the loan. Show reply

Melaniee
MelanieePerth, WA3 posts

Eric and Kat from Whitestar are THE BEST

I wish I could give Eric K. and Kat S. TEN stars. These Guys have helped me to make the whole process of consolidating my debt and refinancing my mortgage soo pleasant and easy, despite a couple of initial hiccups. I highly highly recommend! Cannot say enough good things here am running out of spa… Show details
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.
  Car, Asset and Equipment Finance

Amazing service!

Peter was fantastic to deal with easy and extremely helpful. I have used Peter in the past and will again in the future. The whole process was smooth. Happy with all the loan, rate etc. Show details ·  1
Linda B
Linda BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts
  Conveyancing

Professional, accurate and easy conveyancing

Liz at WhiteStar was our conveyancer for three recent Melbourne residential property sales. All three sales were processed hassle free. Liz is easy to deal with and very professional. We have no hesitations recommending her to you and when we next need a conveyancer we will definitely choose Liz again. Show reply
Angelique K
Angelique K

Amazing experience

Liz was absolutely amazing to work with, she was very prompt and made the whole process so seamless for us. We shall highly recommend her to all of our friends and family. Show reply
Andrew B.
Andrew B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
Mel T
Mel TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best staff!

Great staff and communication from the beginning right through to the end. They went the extra mile for sure to get our purchased settled. Show details ·  1
Sue C
Sue C
  Home Loans

Fantastic stress free morgage refinance

Maria and Kat were so helpful. This was first time ever using a broker and I was so nervous.
But these two wonderful people took me through everything in such an organised professional manner. My worries went right out the window with our first conversation. From that point on, I had no stress and not one worry. I would recommend using this broker service and in particular Maria and Kat to anyone and everyone. I cannot thank them both enough. Going forward, I will never use any other company.
Many many many thanks from one very very grateful and satisfied customer. Show details ·  1
Andy, BELGRAVE
Andy, BELGRAVEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Over coming the odds

I am astounded at how hard Maria Lyons and Kelly Flight had to work to get me this loan. Being in a small country town where most banks wouldn't touch it. They jumped through all the hoops and never gave up hope even when it seemed like a lost cause. I am so grateful to these 2. Their positivity held me together in this truly stressful time. The whole team at whitestar were amazing super friendly admin, Shelly was always so helpful, bright and cheerful.
Thanks everyone 5 stars. I am stoked with my new home. Show details ·  1
Michael W.
Michael W.2 posts
  Debt Consolidation

Best service ever received for anything

Eric was great to deal with and actually cares about the people he is dealing with and I would recommend him as the best person I have ever dealt with fir getting a loan and I have dealt with many. Show reply
Rebecca
RebeccaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

I can’t speak highly enough of the level of service, attention to detail and commitment from Maria and WhiteStar team in assisting me in obtaining loan approval from my preferred lender, all at a very competitive rate and under pressing circumstances! They were fully invested in ensuring I achieved my goal and secured my dream property. Thank you Maria, Katerina and the team! Show details ·  1

Jackie
Jackie · Conveyancing

Do you guys handle residential conveyancing in Adelaide?

WhiteStar Group   DM

Good morning Jackie, thanks for contacting us. We currently provide Conveyancing services only in the state of Victoria. If you require any assistance with home loans please give our team a call on 1300 652 842.

Regards,
The team at WhiteStar Group

Jen · WhiteStar Group Home Loans

Hi there, I am jumping ahead a little but just wanted to check if the WhiteStar group may be able to assist me in the near future. My husband and I are in our third year of voluntary bankruptcy which ends in October this year. Once discharged we can apply for a home loan however isn't advised as not many lenders would look at us and therefore better to wait the additional 2 years for it to come off our credit rating. If we have to wait that's not a problem but we are very much keen to have a place of our own asap.

My question is, would the WhiteStar group be able to assist us in getting a home loan directly after discharge. We have savings and both work full time. I understand that every situation is different but I guess I just wanted to check if the WhiteStar group have actually successfully helped people in my situation and gained a home loan right after discharge.

Cheers!

Jen

Thanks so much for your reply! I will definitely be in touch in October when we have been discharged and are ready to hopefully move forward.

Maria Bucca
Maria Bucca · WhiteStar Group Home Loans

Wondering if you do bad credit home loans

Martin

Hi Maria, I am a customer not White Star, better to give them a call to confirm.
Kind Regards