M. Patel.

M. Patel.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolute seamless & responsive.

When I first spoke with Liz, she instantly captured my attention & she absolutely proved to be very responsive, always returning my calls, never let me down & amazing personality. Very good knowledge of her field of conveyancing & more than that the people skill which lacks now a days in most places. Overall service by Liz was impeccable, to the point & very very personalised service which is very rare in this era.
Both me & my wife very much appreciated her helping nature & making our conveyancing requirements a breeze. We very much thank her again & definitely recommend anyone who requires the conveyancing. Liz will make it very easy & comfortable.

Rates and Fees
Lynda

Lynda

Return Customer -

Mortgage brokers who go over and beyond trying to get the best deal for you. Third time used and Narrelle Sprigg is a superstar with great knowledge and a great team with her. Great communication and very honest

Fabulous service

We've dealt with Maria over the past few years and have always found her to be extremely helpful, informative and friendly. We would not use anyone else - thank you Maria!

Luise

LuiseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great conveyancing

Liz was extremely helpful at a stressful time in selling our house.
Nothing was too much trouble and she was always available and prompt when we had questions..And there was a lot of them!!!
Knowledgable....knew her stuff .
Have no hesitation in recommending Liz for your coveyancing needs

ROMI

ROMIGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Was gr8 working with Maria

Customer service was very friendly Very satisfied according to the circumstances Maria did a great job would recommend friends and will keep in touch to get to my goals and also buy and investment property one day

Application Process
Carol Read

Carol ReadHunter Region, NSW

Whitestar, fast, efficient, understanding and friendly

We have used Whitestar before and had excellent results and have just used them again.
Everything just went well from the very start, it felt so easy as nearly all the work was done for us by Jo C and the team. Thank you for your excellent customer service. We will definitely recommend Whitestar to family and friends if the need arises.

Daniel G.

Daniel G.Goulburn Valley, VIC

The reviews don't lie, brilliant service.

Liz knows conveyancing and you won't regret going with WhiteStar! I was apprehensive and even daunted by facilitating my first property purchase and given this I had a number of questions and clarifications through the process. All of these were thoroughly explained and Liz was an absolute professional.

Fil G.

Fil G.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impeccable service

Liz was very knowledgeable and thoughtful. The attention to detail and the personal touch was excellent.
Our purchase was handle smoothly and we were supported the entire time. Good job all.

Matthew C.

Matthew C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and support

I was supported through the entire purchase of my home. Every question was answered quickly and I was kept up to date at all times! I cannot recommend Whitestar enough!!

Lisa S

Lisa SSouth East Queensland, QLD

AMAZING SERVICE

I have been dealing with Joanne Chatzipanagiotis & Eric Kusno and I honestly could not recommend them enough. Not only have they been very quick and efficient with processing my application, they are SO friendly and helpful and worked very hard to get me a loan that works for me and have it done ASAP to work within my short time frame. I work full time and its hard for me to answer the phone during work hours and they were happy to work around that and reply to my many emails and questions. I am VERY happy with the service I have received and will definitely recommend them and Whitestar :)

Y. Jar

Y. JarMelbourne

Brilliant!

So happy with the outcome! It was quite a complicated refinance but Maria worked hard and was in close contact. So grateful. This will make things so easy for our future.

Ben

Ben Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Best Service!

Liz at WhiteStar helped us sell our house and was a pleasure to work with. We had some complications and Liz was exceptional at communicating and very easy to contact.

Joanne was awesome!

Joanne was able to help me secure a home loan so that I could finally purchase my own property. Joanne was helpful and made what I thought was impossible possible! After having a disappointing start with another company, I was worried about having the same experience with a broker. However from start to finish Joanne was amazing. Joanne was extremely professional guided me through the process and kept me up to date and was always available by phone. Joanne got me the outcome I was looking for. I would highly recommend Joanne and the Whitestar team to all my friends.

Customer S.WhiteStar Group

Above and beyond service!

I have gone through different conveyancers prior to engaging with WhiteStar and meeting Liz! Liz from WhiteStar is the most patient conveyancer I’ve encountered and also the most knowledgeable about the process involved with purchasing a property. Liz was always there to assist with any issues or questions I had; she always returns my phone call, even on the weekends or holidays. The process was smooth and I had no complications. Even after settlement Liz was only too happy to follow up and assist in any way.

Top Job

We had Liz from WhiteStar do the conveyancing on a deceased estate and found her knowledge and approach to be above my expectations I will use Liz\Whitestar when I come to sell my personal property and would recommend them to anyone.

Matthew C.

Matthew C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic in every way

The customer service was excellent, proactive, friendly and I felt supported at every step. My broker went out of her way to give me updates and ensure I was aware of each step along the way! I cannot recommend this service enough!

Jo did an amazing job

This is the second time Jo from Whitestar helped me through the refinance process. Jo and the entire team was very helpful throughout the process, making the complex process simple.

Application Process
Ali Harrod

Ali HarrodNorth Western Region, NSW

So helpful

We were helped by both Maria and Eric in refinancing our mortgage and debit consolidation and can I say both of them were nothing short of amazing, both super helpful and understanding, we love the whitestar team

Douglas

DouglasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

WhiteStar is the best in the business!

Sarah Dee

Sarah DeeGippsland, VIC

10/10 Assistance for 1st Home Builders

We are building our first house and entering into the home market is scary and confusing! The team at white star i couldn't rate any higher. Nothing but understanding and assistance, never made me feel silly for asking questions, and they worked hard for us to get the best loan for us. Most importantly, we felt safe in their hands, and everything was explained to us where we needed clarification. We trust the fantastic team at white star, and I will recommend them to anyone starting their mortgage/banking future.

Janie

Janieasked

WhiteStar Group Home Loans

Hi we have a block of land and we are paying it off it is in my husbands and my name plus two of our children we want to build on it but in 2012 we were forced to sell our home and the investment properties we had due to bad advise by a financial adviser so on our file my husband and myself it has Genworth so I was wandering do you have any suggestions on how to get a loan we would like to refinance and only have one loan plus we also have a few other loans and maybe consolidate them if possible

Douglas M.
Douglas M.

I would strongly recommend you contact white star and get sound advise accordingly. I don’t hesitate to recommend Jo C the broker who helped me with my application.

Hi Janie,

Thanks for your enquiry. We can definitely look into some options for you but we need to understand your situation better. Can you please contact us on 1300 652 842 or send your contact details and the best time for a chat to info@whitestar.com.au so that I can get one of our consultants to give you a call.

The team at WhiteStar Group
info@whitestar.com.au

Kim

Kimasked

WhiteStar Group

How do you do loans, and if your credit is low and statement's got negative throughout it. Work and own a House, paying a loan off and you need a loan too fix your house up first, how do you work

Customer S.WhiteStar Group

Hi Kim, thank you for your enquiry today. We are a Mortgage Broker so we have over 20+lenders and 20+ years working with different customers and situations. Your situation may be something we can help with however we would need to have a quick chat to grab a few more details. Then we can explain what options there are etc. This way you can be more clear on the choices available to you and you can take it from there.

Could you please reply with your contact details so our brokers can have a quick chat with you to find out your options. Alternatively, you can call or email our team now if you're free to chat. Call 1300 652 842 or email info@whitestar.com.au.
Stay in touch,

Lolo

Loloasked

WhiteStar Group

I am looking to compare interest rates and deals on a loan based on my homes equity. I own my home in full. Is that what you help with?

Customer S.WhiteStar Group

Hi Lolo, thank you for making an enquiry. We can certainly look into some options for you! Our team has 20+ years experience in finding home loan solutions. Could you please reply with your contact details?

Alternatively, you can call or email our team now if you're free to chat. Call 1300 652 842 or email info@whitestar.com.au. Thanks again :)

Stay in touch,

Get an answer from our members and WhiteStar Group representatives

Compare all 8 WhiteStar Group
CategoryServices and Home LoansServices and Debt Consolidation ServicesServices and Strata & Property Management ServicesServices and Real Estate Agents
Business TypeNon-Bank Lender