Ben Stanford

Ben StanfordGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A breeze from start to finish!

WhiteStar helped us build our first investment property and the process couldn't have been easier. They took care of literally everything and we never were left wondering what was next. They even came to our house to help sign papers when we couldn't make appointments.

Marco M.

Marco M.Perth, WA

Fantastic Service Easy to deal with and Fast.

First Home Loan

Jo and the Whitestar team just helped me to purchase my first home. Jo was always a pleasure to deal with and went above and beyond to help me with the process

Darren and Heather

Darren and HeatherGippsland, VIC

Fantastic Property Management Team

Thank you to Shelly, Bec, Tamara, Leanne and the rest of the Property Management team, for the professional manner in which they helped us to purchase land, build a house and rent out our investment home/property. This crack team, made the experience uncomplicated and enjoyable, always on hand to answer queries. Their hard, dedicated work, made investing in property very easy.

Philippa and Eric

Philippa and EricGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic team who work together to achieve the best for your finances.

We were living week to week with no savings, a huge credit card debt and wondering how we were going to pay the bills whenever one arrived in the mail when the team at White Star stepped up to help us. Not only were we able to refinance our home loan and consolidate our debts but we were also able to purchase an investment property. The whole team were with us 100% along the way. They were professional but friendly, always happy to answer any questions we had. A few months later and we have tenants in our new property, savings in the bank and no credit card debts. I highly recommend White Star.

Patient + professional

Narelle patiently worked with us to refinance our home loan. I say patiently because we were prob the most annoying clients. We were so busy and it took us a while to get all our documents across to her. Not only was she understanding , she got us a fantastic result. We will be saving quite a bit of money and we are very grateful! Highly recommend her very personable service .

Loan Start DateOctober 2020
Jonzy

JonzyNorth Queensland, QLD

Fantastic team

Great people to work with, first time home buyer an jo made it so easy with no stress an quick response, can not fault the service at all very happy with everything, highly recommend

Jesse

JesseSoutheast, SA

Fantastic team and company who are willing to go above and beyond to help you and your situation. 10/10 recommend

Made the process alot easier then it could have been and were with you along the way. Keeping up to day via emails and any questions I had they had answers for.

AJLardner

AJLardnerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Efficient and professional brokers looking after your needs!

I needed to borrow against my home and increase my current mortgage by $70k. From enquiry to approval only took 2 weeks and I got a better interest rate than what I was on! Cannot fault the service and efficiency of the WhiteStar team. Thanks Jo and Eric.

Loan Start DateOctober 2020

Ben Miller

Ben MillerCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Where fantastic getting a complicated property over the line

Joanne C and her team have been incredible getting all my loans over the line with very little time . Prompt and professional from start to finish. Would highly recommend to anyone

Loan used forSecond Home

Amazing

Narrelle and the team at Whitestar are amazing and make everything go smoothly and quickly. Their knowledge and experience shine through at each and every step. Highly recommend Narrelle and the team from Whitestar.

Fantastic Service and Knowledge

I was getting nowhere with my existing mortgage broker which I was with for 15 years - high rates and no service! Then I did some research and came across WhiteStar. Glad I did! Marina was knowledgeable, easy to deal with and quick to understand our complex structure. Her persistence with different lending options resulted in a fantastic outcome, especially during this time. Narrelle was pleasant, on top of the admin work and always in communication throughout the process.
I have dealt with many finance brokers and banks in the past and WhiteStar definitely knows what they are doing and efficiently. Well done! I would not hesitate in recommending WhiteStar to friends and family.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Kelly Nugent

Kelly NugentCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Above and Beyond!!!

Maria was highly recommended to me by a friend and she didn’t disappoint. From day one Maria was nothing but professional, enthusiastic and totally motivated to help us. She also made the whole process, which can be stressful and complicated as simple and straightforward as possible. We felt completely supported all the way. The result has changed our lives and can’t thank Maria enough.

pierce_burke

pierce_burkeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

This was the most stressful period of my life. Waiting for finance to be approved during stage 4 lockdown. The service provided by Narelle was first class. She worked hard to ensure I got my finance through during lockdown. I could not recommend her highly enough.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Michelle W.

Michelle W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Refinancing

Jo C was very helpful and very pleasant to deal with. Jo very friendly and informative. Having been a client for many years I have found all the team are able to assist in our financial goals. Highly recommend whitestar!

Tsanie Eames

Tsanie EamesCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing Property Management!

To the amazing people at Whitestar Group - Property Management for the excellent service and helping us get a beautiful rental home so quickly! Thank-you Tamara and Leanne you ladies are awesome!

Ishtiaque L.

Ishtiaque L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service !!!

It's has been an absolute pleasure to deal with Whitestar. All through the process of refinancing we were given the right advice and felt that they were in our corner. Narrelle was amazing to deal with and kept us notified at every step. She has got us out of a financial tightspot and worked really hard to get us a really good interest rate (we know it wasn't easy). Kat managed to expedite the settlement process (despite our former lender trying to push back), consolidated our debts and got us our funds quickly. Eric and Bec have been very helpful as well. We will definitely be using their service again and will definitely recommend them to friends and family.
All the best wishes to everyone at Whitestar
Ishti & Pratima

Easy, clear and simple

From a single phone call, everything fell into place and the result is a good product with very little effort from me from start to finish. Will definitely use again.

Loan Start DateJuly 2020

Customer service

The service was impeccable, nothing was a problem. Our existing loan interest rate was reduced. The ladies Bec and Narelle are an asset to the company. I would highly recommend this company.

First home loan success!

I cannot recommend Narrelle from Whitestar Group more highly. As a first home buyer she patiently worked through the process with me, answering all the questions I had with her easygoing and professional manner. Many thanks from one extremely satisfied client. Angie.

Janie

Janieasked

WhiteStar Group Home Loans

Hi we have a block of land and we are paying it off it is in my husbands and my name plus two of our children we want to build on it but in 2012 we were forced to sell our home and the investment properties we had due to bad advise by a financial adviser so on our file my husband and myself it has Genworth so I was wandering do you have any suggestions on how to get a loan we would like to refinance and only have one loan plus we also have a few other loans and maybe consolidate them if possible

Douglas M.
Douglas M.

I would strongly recommend you contact white star and get sound advise accordingly. I don’t hesitate to recommend Jo C the broker who helped me with my application.

Hi Janie,

Thanks for your enquiry. We can definitely look into some options for you but we need to understand your situation better. Can you please contact us on 1300 652 842 or send your contact details and the best time for a chat to info@whitestar.com.au so that I can get one of our consultants to give you a call.

The team at WhiteStar Group
info@whitestar.com.au

Kim

Kimasked

WhiteStar Group

How do you do loans, and if your credit is low and statement's got negative throughout it. Work and own a House, paying a loan off and you need a loan too fix your house up first, how do you work

Customer S.WhiteStar Group

Hi Kim, thank you for your enquiry today. We are a Mortgage Broker so we have over 20+lenders and 20+ years working with different customers and situations. Your situation may be something we can help with however we would need to have a quick chat to grab a few more details. Then we can explain what options there are etc. This way you can be more clear on the choices available to you and you can take it from there.

Could you please reply with your contact details so our brokers can have a quick chat with you to find out your options. Alternatively, you can call or email our team now if you're free to chat. Call 1300 652 842 or email info@whitestar.com.au.
Stay in touch,

Lolo

Loloasked

WhiteStar Group

I am looking to compare interest rates and deals on a loan based on my homes equity. I own my home in full. Is that what you help with?

Customer S.WhiteStar Group

Hi Lolo, thank you for making an enquiry. We can certainly look into some options for you! Our team has 20+ years experience in finding home loan solutions. Could you please reply with your contact details?

Alternatively, you can call or email our team now if you're free to chat. Call 1300 652 842 or email info@whitestar.com.au. Thanks again :)

Stay in touch,

Get an answer from our members and WhiteStar Group representatives

Compare all 7 WhiteStar Group
CategoryFinance and Home LoansFinance and Debt Consolidation ServicesStrata & Property Management Services and FinanceFinance and Real Estate Agents
Business TypeNon-Bank Lender