Dianne

DianneLongwarry

Fantastic service

From the very first call all of the staff were very professional and helpful. Nothing was too hard .Easy and fantastic to deal with .Whitestar was highly recommended from a lady i know.
Everything was prompt and quickly dealt with

Special thanks to Emma and Eric
Both

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateOctober 2019

Suzi

SuziGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank u so much 2 Maria 4 all her help support and advice.she has been so patience wif me 2 try 2 get documents frm my ex husband.always follows up 2 c how I'm going wif the documents.i couldn't ask 4 a better person 2 look after me.thank u so much.

Customer S.WhiteStar Group

A company who deserve your business

We've been with WhiteStar for years now, and they're always ready to help. Special mention to Emma and Eric who are a pleasure to deal with, always returning calls or emails with professionalism, courtesy and best of all honesty at all times. Highly recommend this team.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Customer S.WhiteStar Group

This was just what we needed!

We were so happy with the service , advice and professionalism that has been provided through WhiteStar. Dealing with Maria and Eric so far has been wonderful. Highly recommend them to all. Thanks again!!

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Didn't even have to advertise for a tenant!

Whitestar have made the whole process of owning an investment property easy and seamless. They found me the perfect tenant even before advertising, travelled 2 hours to the property to get keys and handover pack, etc and even delivered them to me another hour away. Very pleasant to deal with and talk to too. Thanks Leanne Macleod.

Cris

CrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service and professionalism

Every step was informative and supportive towards my needs and wants.
Clear information was given and they are just fabulous people to deal with!
Used 2 times already and highly recommend! You will be well looked after!

Whitestar = the best

I love Whitestar. They have been absolutely amazing with their service through multiple property transactions now. They've helped me when other banks and brokers can't. I can't praise them enough.

Loan used for:Investment Property

Linton C.

Linton C.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Finally a yes I can attitude

Customer service was excellent and even though I had few personal hiccups along the way they kept calling and checking up on how things were and progress of application.
Only problem was being let know the length of time it would take too process and finalise. Apart from that A1 service thanks guys

Loan used for:Renovation

vita b.

vita b.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We are so happy and excited we made the decision to use Whitestar financial and property group specialists!

Whitestar is so organised they help you through every step of the journey . My husband wasn’t easy to convince to getting an investment! Whitestar took time and care in explaining every step.

soulvier03

soulvier03Western District, VIC

Amazing work by friendly capable staff

Even at worst situations, white star staff jumped through hoops and argued with financer on our behalf, couldn't have gotten this outcome without them, so very greatfull.and in future if my home require Reno work I know who to call.

Customer S.WhiteStar Group

Exceptional, professional and friendly service

My customer experience was excellent beyond expectations. Jo C my broker was exceptional, professional and friendly. I was updated on progress of my application all the way. I did not experience any unexpected extra costs or other issues in my home loan and am satisfied with the rate I got. I would unreservedly and unequivocally recommend WhiteStar to anyone seeking a home loan and professional help by a team with integrity, efficiency and down to earth listening skills.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Loan used for:Second Home

Manu

ManuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just awesome

Since the time we were introduced to white star group Jo and Eric were just magnificent
Took the stress of me head and deliver what they say

Loan Start DateJuly 2018
Loan used for:First Home

John and Krissy

John and KrissySydney Surrounds, NSW

To the amazing Joanme C, Eric and Katerina

We were drowning in debt, from day one the first conservation you can tell they actually wanted to help. You get treated like a person not a number. It was all smooth, and every step you were notified of the progress. I would recommend any one to use them. They are fantastic.

Customer S.WhiteStar Group

I would like to personally thank Joanne C for guiding my wife and me through the process of refinancing our loan. Joanne was very professional, transparent and knowledgeable during our interaction with her. She pointed us in the right direction and assisted us in ways that we did not think was possible. She kept us in the loop at all stages of this process. Joanne is a very kind and empathetic person and we are thankful and blessed to have had dealings with her. I wish Joanne all the best for her future and would recommend 100%. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

flecker

fleckerMelbourne

This is for the Gorgeous Joanne C … Thank You !!

I would like to commend Joanne C for her empathy and guidance. She is our guardian angel and showed us ways that we did not know existed. Joanne also displayed patience and understanding to our situation. We are in our 50s and did not think that there was help available till we found the gorgeous Joanne. I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone seeking help and think there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Whitestar you have an asset in Joanne, please hang on to her. Joanne is the best Broker I have dealt with. Well done Joanne!! I would also like to thank Paige, Skye and Bec for their assistance.

flecker

fleckerMelbourne

Exceptional Customer Service from Joanne C

I would like to commend Joanne C for her empathy and guidance. She is our guardian angel and showed us ways that we did not know existed. Well done Jo.

Helen Bilston

Helen Bilston

Awesome

Evenly, Eric & team at white star are fantastic they got us a fantastic rate, couldn’t ask for better staff, always letting us know & updating us, we wouldn’t go any where else.

Amazing

The team at white star JO C ERIC AND JOSH everyone I’ve dealt with have been incredible so supportive and got the best result for me highly recommend this team to anyone wanting to refinance or sort out finances they are so professional and personable that they make the whole process remarkably easy
I will forever be grateful
Cindy Price

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Loan used for:First Home

John and Krissy

John and KrissySydney Surrounds, NSW

I recommend anyone to switch there home loan and go with whitestar

I wouldn't hesitate in using whitestar again. They saved us. Amazing staff. Im out of debt thanks to there amazing dedication and wanting to help us. Please use them. I know i will be again.

Customer S.WhiteStar Group

Couldn't of done it without Whitestar

Thankyou so much Maria ,Eric and the whole team at White Star.
After tragically losing my husband l was suddenly faced with the real possibility of losing my family home.Whitestar found me a loan and consolidated my debts into one easy no fuss payment.I can't thank you guys enough.Id highly recommend Whitestar to anybody wanting to consolidate,purchase or build a new home.They take the stress and fuss out of the whole process.thankyou Whitestar

Loan Start DateMay 2019

Janie

Janieasked

WhiteStar Group Home Loans

Hi we have a block of land and we are paying it off it is in my husbands and my name plus two of our children we want to build on it but in 2012 we were forced to sell our home and the investment properties we had due to bad advise by a financial adviser so on our file my husband and myself it has Genworth so I was wandering do you have any suggestions on how to get a loan we would like to refinance and only have one loan plus we also have a few other loans and maybe consolidate them if possible

Douglas M.
Douglas M.

I would strongly recommend you contact white star and get sound advise accordingly. I don’t hesitate to recommend Jo C the broker who helped me with my application.

Hi Janie,

Thanks for your enquiry. We can definitely look into some options for you but we need to understand your situation better. Can you please contact us on 1300 652 842 or send your contact details and the best time for a chat to info@whitestar.com.au so that I can get one of our consultants to give you a call.

The team at WhiteStar Group
info@whitestar.com.au

Kim

Kimasked

How do you do loans, and if your credit is low and statement's got negative throughout it. Work and own a House, paying a loan off and you need a loan too fix your house up first, how do you work

Customer S.WhiteStar Group

Hi Kim, thank you for your enquiry today. We are a Mortgage Broker so we have over 20+lenders and 20+ years working with different customers and situations. Your situation may be something we can help with however we would need to have a quick chat to grab a few more details. Then we can explain what options there are etc. This way you can be more clear on the choices available to you and you can take it from there.

Could you please reply with your contact details so our brokers can have a quick chat with you to find out your options. Alternatively, you can call or email our team now if you're free to chat. Call 1300 652 842 or email info@whitestar.com.au.
Stay in touch,

Lolo

Loloasked

I am looking to compare interest rates and deals on a loan based on my homes equity. I own my home in full. Is that what you help with?

Customer S.WhiteStar Group

Hi Lolo, thank you for making an enquiry. We can certainly look into some options for you! Our team has 20+ years experience in finding home loan solutions. Could you please reply with your contact details?

Alternatively, you can call or email our team now if you're free to chat. Call 1300 652 842 or email info@whitestar.com.au. Thanks again :)

Stay in touch,

WhiteStar Group Accounting

WhiteStar Group Accounting

WhiteStar Group Money Management Program

WhiteStar Group Money Management Program

CategoryFinance and Home LoansFinance and Debt ConsolidationStrata & Property Management and FinanceFinance and Real Estate AgentsFinance and Tax Preparation ServicesFinance and Financial PlanningEducation & Training, Finance and Financial Planning