First home loan success!

I cannot recommend Narrelle from Whitestar Group more highly. As a first home buyer she patiently worked through the process with me, answering all the questions I had with her easygoing and professional manner. Many thanks from one extremely satisfied client. Angie.

Loan used forFirst Home

AnthonyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Financial independence

Great working with the team at Whitestar, they were very professional and personal.
The following up on information from them was excellent and worked tirelessly on getting our situation processed as soon as possible.
A special mention for Jo C who's attention to detail and genuine relentless was greatly appreciated.

ZiaDanni

ZiaDanni

Total trust and respect

I have purchased an investment property and have reorganised my mortgage. A great rate and excellent service. I have total trust and respect for the team at White Star. They are a professional Team who work hard for their clients always keeping me updated with what is happening.
Thanks everyone

Chris and Sloan Beecroft

Chris and Sloan BeecroftCentral West, NSW

Amazing new home loan with amazing service

My husband and I found it so easy dealing with Jo C from the Whitestar group. She was amazing securing us with a new home loan at a much cheaper rate in no time at all. During these difficult times we were so thrilled that it was so easy and getting a result that was way above our expectations. We cannot that Jo C enough and would highly recommended the Whitestar group.
Chris and Sloan Beecroft

Refinancing

To Narrelle,
Just a thank you from Julie & myself first persevering with the refinancing & finally having a win, wasn’t as easy as we all first thought!
A great effort by yourself & very appreciated by us.
Wishing you easier settlements in the future.
Best wishes,
Julie & Andy

Bryan Mutch

Bryan MutchSydney, NSW

Helping with debt

Helped me and I'm on a disability pension thankyou Maria Eric and all the whitestar team recommend you to anyone awesome service and so helpful in these times they have been my lifesaver didn't think anyone could help me but whitestar did

Amazing people

To all the people at Whitestar that have helped us obtain our first investment property thank you so much The amazing Work you all do is lifesaving you were with us all the way And were their if we needed
Thank you Leanne, Debbie, Shelly and Bec you ladies are awesome

Roderick and Monika

Roderick and MonikaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very helpful

Eric and Narrelle were soooo helpful and accomodating with assisting us buy our first home. We would highly recommend them to anyone! Thanks again for helping us achieve our dreams!

Loan used forFirst Home
Paul A.

Paul A.Ballarat

Thanks Whitestar

Thanks to Jo and Eric for their work in assisting us to consolidate our debts into one Home Loan. There were some extra costs and the interest rate is a bit higher, but they have helped in reducing our repayments overall and we can then look to refinance to a lower interest rate in about 6 months.

Excellent Service

I would like to thank the entire team at Whitestar and especially Leanne for successfully leasing our property in 6 days. Leanne went above and beyond my expectations during the whole process and we were kept informed with every application during the entire process.
I look forward to working with Whitestar in the future.

Fiona and Matt

Fiona and MattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic customer service

Needing to change banks recently seemed daunting until I spoke to Narelle. She was friendly and helpful, and really understood the situation my husband and I were in. Narelle explained everything in simple terms, and worked hard on our behalf. She kept in regular contact (even outside of work hours) and helped us each step of the way. I can’t thank her enough, we definitely wouldn’t have achieved such a great result on our new home loan without her. I also want to thank the other staff I dealt with. Everyone was very professional but also easy to discuss things with.
I would highly recommend Whitestar and plan to use their services again in the future.
Fiona and Matt

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Luke

Luke

Excellent service

Can't thank Narrelle enough. Went the extra mile to help , always kept us informed during the application process and things were explained simply .Highly recommend and will definitely use whitestar for future purchases

Loan used forSecond Home

Anthony

Thank You for helping get us into our home.

WhiteStar made moving into our family home simple & seamless. They gave personal service where other agencies see your application as just another number. After having to live apart for some time we will know be a family under one roof again. Great communication & Leanne has gone out of her way to support our family.

Excellent Service

We used WhiteStar group and found them to be extremely helpful. Joanne has gone above and beyond to help us with everything. We were kept in the loop at all times. We highly recommend WhiteStar if you need a broker :)

Excellent service

We used whitestar and were very happy with the service and outcome. Very helpful, Excellent service. We will highly recommend to others who need a broker and definitely will use again in future.

Dianne

DianneLongwarry

Fantastic service

From the very first call all of the staff were very professional and helpful. Nothing was too hard .Easy and fantastic to deal with .Whitestar was highly recommended from a lady i know.
Everything was prompt and quickly dealt with

Special thanks to Emma and Eric
Both

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateOctober 2019
Suzi

SuziGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank u so much 2 Maria 4 all her help support and advice.she has been so patience wif me 2 try 2 get documents frm my ex husband.always follows up 2 c how I'm going wif the documents.i couldn't ask 4 a better person 2 look after me.thank u so much.

Customer S.WhiteStar Group

A company who deserve your business

We've been with WhiteStar for years now, and they're always ready to help. Special mention to Emma and Eric who are a pleasure to deal with, always returning calls or emails with professionalism, courtesy and best of all honesty at all times. Highly recommend this team.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2019
Customer S.WhiteStar Group

This was just what we needed!

We were so happy with the service , advice and professionalism that has been provided through WhiteStar. Dealing with Maria and Eric so far has been wonderful. Highly recommend them to all. Thanks again!!

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Didn't even have to advertise for a tenant!

Whitestar have made the whole process of owning an investment property easy and seamless. They found me the perfect tenant even before advertising, travelled 2 hours to the property to get keys and handover pack, etc and even delivered them to me another hour away. Very pleasant to deal with and talk to too. Thanks Leanne Macleod.

Janie

Janieasked

WhiteStar Group Home Loans

Hi we have a block of land and we are paying it off it is in my husbands and my name plus two of our children we want to build on it but in 2012 we were forced to sell our home and the investment properties we had due to bad advise by a financial adviser so on our file my husband and myself it has Genworth so I was wandering do you have any suggestions on how to get a loan we would like to refinance and only have one loan plus we also have a few other loans and maybe consolidate them if possible

Douglas M.
Douglas M.

I would strongly recommend you contact white star and get sound advise accordingly. I don’t hesitate to recommend Jo C the broker who helped me with my application.

Hi Janie,

Thanks for your enquiry. We can definitely look into some options for you but we need to understand your situation better. Can you please contact us on 1300 652 842 or send your contact details and the best time for a chat to info@whitestar.com.au so that I can get one of our consultants to give you a call.

The team at WhiteStar Group
info@whitestar.com.au

Kim

Kimasked

WhiteStar Group

How do you do loans, and if your credit is low and statement's got negative throughout it. Work and own a House, paying a loan off and you need a loan too fix your house up first, how do you work

Customer S.WhiteStar Group

Hi Kim, thank you for your enquiry today. We are a Mortgage Broker so we have over 20+lenders and 20+ years working with different customers and situations. Your situation may be something we can help with however we would need to have a quick chat to grab a few more details. Then we can explain what options there are etc. This way you can be more clear on the choices available to you and you can take it from there.

Could you please reply with your contact details so our brokers can have a quick chat with you to find out your options. Alternatively, you can call or email our team now if you're free to chat. Call 1300 652 842 or email info@whitestar.com.au.
Stay in touch,

Lolo

Loloasked

WhiteStar Group

I am looking to compare interest rates and deals on a loan based on my homes equity. I own my home in full. Is that what you help with?

Customer S.WhiteStar Group

Hi Lolo, thank you for making an enquiry. We can certainly look into some options for you! Our team has 20+ years experience in finding home loan solutions. Could you please reply with your contact details?

Alternatively, you can call or email our team now if you're free to chat. Call 1300 652 842 or email info@whitestar.com.au. Thanks again :)

Stay in touch,