Exceptional, professional and friendly service

My customer experience was excellent beyond expectations. Jo C my broker was exceptional, professional and friendly. I was updated on progress of my application all the way. I did not experience any unexpected extra costs or other issues in my home loan and am satisfied with the rate I got. I would unreservedly and unequivocally recommend WhiteStar to anyone seeking a home loan and professional help by a team with integrity, efficiency and down to earth listening skills.

Loan Start DateJuly 2019
Loan used for:Second Home

Just awesome

Since the time we were introduced to white star group Jo and Eric were just magnificent
Took the stress of me head and deliver what they say

Loan Start DateJuly 2018
Loan used for:First Home
Hi Manu, Thank you for your lovely review, it was a pleasure to assist you build your first home. It’s nice to know we took the stress of your shoulders and we delivered for you. I look forward to assisting you guys again and any family or friends you have. Enjoy your beautiful new home :-) Jo C joannec@whitestar.com.au 1300 652 842

To the amazing Joanme C, Eric and Katerina

We were drowning in debt, from day one the first conservation you can tell they actually wanted to help. You get treated like a person not a number. It was all smooth, and every step you were notified of the progress. I would recommend any one to use them. They are fantastic.

Hi John and Krissy, Thank you kindly for your review it means so much to us to be able to help you get back on top of things, as a broker I can see the impact and stress of drowning in a debt can do to a young family so happy we got there in the end with the ever changing banking policies we have had in the last. We are happy that you felt everything was explain well and you would recommend us, that is really fantastic to hear :-) Jo C joannec@whitestar.com.au 1300 652 842

I would like to personally thank Joanne C for guiding my wife and me through the process of refinancing our loan. Joanne was very professional, transparent and knowledgeable during our interaction with her. She pointed us in the right direction and assisted us in ways that we did not think was possible. She kept us in the loop at all stages of this process. Joanne is a very kind and empathetic person and we are thankful and blessed to have had dealings with her. I wish Joanne all the best for her future and would recommend 100%. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan used for:Refinancing
Hi Vivian, Thank you very kindly for your review, you and your lovely wife were wonderful to deal with, thank you for listening to my advice and given me the opportunity to assist you and your lovely family. Its wasn’t easy but so happy we got there in the end and so thankful for your lovely review, I love my job and love helping people and families like yourself do better with their home loan. I wish you the best of luck with your new home loan. Jo C joannec@whitestar.com.au 1300 652 842

This is for the Gorgeous Joanne C … Thank You !!

I would like to commend Joanne C for her empathy and guidance. She is our guardian angel and showed us ways that we did not know existed. Joanne also displayed patience and understanding to our situation. We are in our 50s and did not think that there was help available till we found the gorgeous Joanne. I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone seeking help and think there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Whitestar you have an asset in Joanne, please hang on to her. Joanne is the best Broker I have dealt with. Well done Joanne!! I would also like to thank Paige, Skye and Bec for their assistance.

Exceptional Customer Service from Joanne C

I would like to commend Joanne C for her empathy and guidance. She is our guardian angel and showed us ways that we did not know existed. Well done Jo.

Loan TypeSplit

Awesome

Evenly, Eric & team at white star are fantastic they got us a fantastic rate, couldn’t ask for better staff, always letting us know & updating us, we wouldn’t go any where else.

Hi Helen Bilston, Thank you for reviewing your experience with Evelyn, Eric and the team. We are so pleased we were able to help you achieve a positive result. We are always here if you need us in the future. Stay in touch, The team at WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

Amazing

The team at white star JO C ERIC AND JOSH everyone I’ve dealt with have been incredible so supportive and got the best result for me highly recommend this team to anyone wanting to refinance or sort out finances they are so professional and personable that they make the whole process remarkably easy
I will forever be grateful
Cindy Price

Loan Start DateJune 2019
Loan used for:First Home
Hi Cindy Thank you for your lovely review, it has been an honour to assist you Cindy with the purchase your new home, thank you again for giving us the chance to assist you :-) Jo C joannec@whitestar.com.au 1300 652 842

I recommend anyone to switch there home loan and go with whitestar

I wouldn't hesitate in using whitestar again. They saved us. Amazing staff. Im out of debt thanks to there amazing dedication and wanting to help us. Please use them. I know i will be again.

Hi John and Krissy, Thank you so much for reviewing your experience with us. We are so happy we were able to help you achieve a positive result. Always here for you and your family to help you save more or achieve more. Stay in touch, The team at WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

Couldn't of done it without Whitestar

Thankyou so much Maria ,Eric and the whole team at White Star.
After tragically losing my husband l was suddenly faced with the real possibility of losing my family home.Whitestar found me a loan and consolidated my debts into one easy no fuss payment.I can't thank you guys enough.Id highly recommend Whitestar to anybody wanting to consolidate,purchase or build a new home.They take the stress and fuss out of the whole process.thankyou Whitestar

Loan Start DateMay 2019
Loan used for:Refinancing
Hi Amanda, I am so happy you trusted us to assist you as I can't imagine losing someone you love and having added stress of sorting finances. Glad we could assist to help lighten the load at an already difficult time. This is just the beginning of our journey together and can't wait to help you build your wealth. Thanks again, Maria marial@whitestar.com.au 1300 652 842

Amazing service! Amazing staff!

After having difficulty trying to secure a home loan through another broker, I decided to try Whitestar. Their level of service was incredible. Emma and Rebecca were great, and they sorted out finance for my house build very quickly. I would highly recommend this service to anyone looking for a home loan.

Loan used for:Home Construction
Hey Clare, I’m so happy we could get you the funds to build your dream home! I can’t wait to see what it looks like, and I’m so happy that you were happy with our service :-) Stay in touch, Emma emmap@whitestar.com.au 1300 652 842

Excellent customer service and advice

Emma was amazing, always kept us updated on progress, nothing was to much trouble. The whole staff are so professional and caring, making the whole process easy. I highly recommend Emma, Rebecca and Katrina

Loan Start DateApril 2019
Loan used for:Investment Property
Hi Allison, We are over the moon that we could get you that property! It was an absolute pleasure to help you and we hope you keep us updated with the progress of the construction! Stay in touch, Emma emmap@whitestar.com.au 1300 652 842

Extremely Helpful

Rebecca & Evelyn couldn’t have been more helpful & friendly with my loan process. What a pleasure being able to speak to the same staff throughout the whole process - they made it seem less. Well done !

Loan used for:Refinancing
Hi Jude, Thank you for the review. Evelyn, Bec, and the team we so happy to read your kind words. We aim to make finance as easy as possible for our clients, glad you felt the process was seamless. Have a great day! Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about Finance or Property now or in the future. Stay in touch, The team at WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

What a wonderful group of professionals

What a wonderful group of very professional people. From the first conversation with Emma to the last with Rebecca and the to and fro’s on the phone with questions that l needed answers for there was a lovely receptionist Debbie to direct me to the best person. They all contributed to a great experience for me and my wife and l thank you very much.
Wayne and Christine

Loan Start DateMarch 2019
Loan used for:Second Home
Hi Wayne and Christine, Thank you for leaving us such a lovely review. Emma, Bec, and the entire team were so happy to read your feedback. We are glad the process was smooth and you were able to achieve a great result. Also, we are always here to help you save more and achieve more. Stay in touch, The team at WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

Premium Customer Service

Just wanted to comment on the amazing service I have received from both Megan Kimpton and Debbie Bradley.
They have both carried out their task friendly, professionally and thoroughly. Nothing was too much trouble and they were already one step ahead. Everything was seem-less in the eviction of a previous tenant, the sorting of VCAT and the paperwork, the claim for unpaid rent and the new tenancy. Both have gone above and beyond to assist and support me.

I was previously with a different property manager before Whitestar and I can’t express how happy I am that I swapped.

Whitestsr must be extremely proud to have them working for them. They have represented Whitestar with premium customer service.

Hi Sue, Megan, Debbie and the team were just thrilled to read your feedback. Thank you for writing this review about your experience with our Property Management team. We really are proud of our team and we are so grateful to have clients like you! Thank you again. Stay in touch, The team at WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

its going to be a wonderful thing

I want to say a massive thank you to all staff that i have dealt with in this process it has been a very smooth run with outstanding results and communication whether it be through phone txt or email. I want to say a special thank you to narrelle josh and rebecca for your work performance and the fantastic attitude towards my application i would highly recommend whitestar group to any of my family and friends once again thankyou Mark E

Hi Mark, Thank you for the review. Narrelle, Josh, Bec, and the team were so happy to read your positive feedback. It means so much that you found the process smooth. Finance can be complex, however, we try our best to do as much as possible to make our client experience stress free. All the best and please do not hesitate to get in touch. Stay in touch, The team at WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

Excellent customer service and communication, no faults!!

What Whitestar advertise is what you get!! I had used Whitestar to transfer a family member's name to mine as ownership in a home my family and I lived in roughly 20 years, new home loan. I had countlessly tried the major banks, Commonwealth and NAB with no success but to work with their recommendations in order to satisfy their criteria to only be dissapointed again on return. Found Whitestar online and had the pleasure of Narelle Sprigg, Katrina Szabo and Eric Kusno to assist me with my home loan. They did a great job which i highly recommend Whitestar for your needs. Great communication skills and timely updates in such a professional manner I cannot fault anyone of the consultants i've mentioned. I would say, to make the process run smooth with their assistance on the legal side with documents etc, you'd need to work a little and make time ensuring you have all your documents requested by Whitestar. It was a pleasure working with Whitestar and a big thank you to Narelle, Katrina and Eric for their high standard and efforts they’ve proved Whitestar group is the real deal, cheers!!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Loan used for:Refinancing
Hi Thomas, Wow! Narrelle, Kat, Eric and the team we thrilled to read your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to reflect on your experience with us. It is really important to us that our clients have our undivided attention and we always endeavor to get positive results. Glad we could help and we are always just a phone call/email away. Thank you again! Stay in touch, The team at WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

Brilliant Service

Maria and Katerina I cannot speak highly enough of your professionalism, prompt replies, focus on getting the job done and what I really loved most which turned me away from another lender was you never once did you judge me or make me feel I should be ashamed, you got me a great deal better than previous lender. You have done a fabulous job and you both need commending.

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateFebruary 2019
Loan used for:Refinancing
Hi Debbie, Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. Maria, Kat, and the team loved reading your feedback, it makes everything we do worth it! We are so happy we were able to help you achieve a positive result. Plus, we are always here to help you save more and achieve more in the future. Stay in touch, The team at WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842

Excellent customer service and 7star for the staff .

Whitestar made our dream of having home come true. A very professional and personal approach from the staff. Whitestar guided me at all steps of the process. I was so lucky to find Whitestar online, and from the start till final payment it was so easy as they deal with outer bodies for you very professionally. I was not dreaming to be in my home so quick but the step by step counselling by Whitestar was so helpful. I was struggling from bad credit but then I followed the guidelines of Whitestar and was very impressed from approval to the final stage.
Thanking you everyone specially Joanne, Bec, Eric, Zoe and others.

Loan used for:First Home
Hi R Goutam, From Jo, Bec, Eric, Zoe and the entire team, congratulations! We are so humbled that we had the opportunity to help you make your dream come true. The team was so pleased to read your feedback. We are always here to help you save more and achieve more. Stay in touch, The team at WhiteStar Group 1300 842 652

Mortage and Investment

We have been with White Star for many years now. Initially we were put on the right track with our existing mortgage and we refinanced with a much better deal than we already had.
Fast forward a few years and after a bit of reluctance we dove in to the investment market. The entire process could not have more simple with everything done for us. All we had to do was make a few decisions along the way

The Team at White Star were very professional, responsive when needed and accommodating. Should have invested years earlier.

Hi Alan and Marg, congratulations on starting your investment journey. The fact that you found the process so simple is great to hear - it's our aim to simplify things for our clients. Thank you for trusting us over so many years, we are always here for you to help you save more and achieve more. Stay in touch, The team at WhiteStar Group 1300 652 842