WhiteStar Group
See the Best Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by WhiteStar Group

Ruth
RuthCanberra 2600, ACT

Fantastic Brokerage Service

It is the first time that I have engaged a broker to manage my refinancing and I cannot be happier. It was a pleasure to work with Narelle who was very professional, supportive and brought a wealth of knowledge across all aspects of lending. She was very driven and motivated to assist me achieve the best outcome to suit my very specific lending needs and achieved a great result for me. Narelle was able to confidently use her knowledge and engage constructively with relevant stakeholders in a confident and professional way. Thank you Narelle for taking all the stress out of refinancing.

Great friendly realtors

I had a great experience with WhiteStar as a renter. Tamara was always a pleasure to deal with and will definitely look to go with WhiteStar for future rentals! Thank you

Inneka Groves
Inneka GrovesPerth, WA

BEST BROKER!

Application Process

Excellent!

Professional, friendly service. Liz was always available to answer my questions and guide me through the process of buying my home. I would be happy to use WhiteStar Conveyancing again.

KymLeanne
KymLeanne

Motivated, professionals who really care about your objectives & goals

Kelly fought hard for us, backed by Eric, nothing was too much trouble for Kelly, including speaking to me while undergoing a medical treatment. Complete & utter dedication to her clients & role.What Amazing service from Kelly & the team at Whitestar. I highly recommend Whitestar for any aspect of financial service & if you have Kelly assigned to you then you will surely receive ultimate service, care & concern. Kelly kept us informed constantly,Thank you Kelly

K Hehir
K HehirGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

5 star efficiency

Liz was the most informative, efficient and knowledgeable conveyancer we have ever dealt with .. her can do attitude and turnaround is second to none, nothing was too much trouble and her communication was spot on!

Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service - Outstanding

I had the pleasure of working together with Liz Alexander from this team, she went over and above to help. Truely outstanding and would highly recommend her service. She went over and above to help.

Luey
LueyGippsland, VIC

This company is excellent

Kelly from Whitestar was excellent she answered all my questions.
She was always there from the first call until the contracts were done
I would recommend WHITESTAR to everyone that needs a broker

Dan
DanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Genuine Property Manager

I've had the privilege to work with Tamara as my property manager. She has demonstrated outstanding qualities in delivering professional customer service and management skills. In addition, her ongoing support and understanding was always met with satisfactory standards. Keep up the great work!

Amazing experience!

I have had the best experience with white start group conveyancing . Thank you Liz , you have been amazing! Every question I had was answered Promptly and professionally , this made my experience with buying my first home very easy and comfortable . Would highly recommend . 5 star rating !!!

Customer S.WhiteStar Group

Very Impressed to say the least!

Clay Smith was very professional, from the first meeting, I was made to feel comfortable and confident that Clay would give his complete attention to ourselves as clients. Clay discussed the whole process in detail. The whole experience was seamless and efficient. I am grateful for his excellent service. I would highly recommend him to anyone planning to purchase the House and Land packages through Whitestar.

Customer S.WhiteStar Group

Amazing service, they pulled off what I thought was impossible

Maria and Eric were amazing, I did not think I would be able to get a loan, but they got me a loan that was better than I could have hoped!

Dyan
DyanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional Customer Service & Very Friendly Staff

I had the pleasure of getting in contact with Whitestar Property when I was looking for rental property and from the outset, they have nothing but helpful, very professional and understanding throughout the whole process. Everything was done smoothly right from making contact to handing the keys back after the end of the lease.

I would highly recommend Whitestar for all your needs they are super helpful and will always look after you.

Rose
RoseVictoria

WOW exceptional service

I couldn’t have found a better company to help me on my next adventure, just want I needed. It was exceptional service from Whitestar Conveyancing. 5 Star service all round.

Ash
Ash

Amazing and quick team work !!

I have used whitestar group to purchase 3 properties over the years. The team of Maria , Liz and Eric have been invaluable to us. We recently just purchased a property with rural zoning and acreage and were told not to go for a city mob to do our finance. Whitestar group made the whole process easy and simple and the team were on call and ready to answer any and all questions we had. Highly recommend Maria for financial matters and Liz for conveyancing!!!

Maria Bucca
Maria Buccaasked
WhiteStar Group Home Loans

Wondering if you do bad credit home loans

Martin

Hi Maria, I am a customer not White Star, better to give them a call to confirm.
Kind Regards

Hi Maria,

We help people with bad credit or credit issues but it depends on your situation. Please give our team a call on 1300 652 842 and they will be able to get some details from you and look for your home loan options.

Regards,
The team at WhiteStar Group

Janie
Janieasked
WhiteStar Group Home Loans

Hi we have a block of land and we are paying it off it is in my husbands and my name plus two of our children we want to build on it but in 2012 we were forced to sell our home and the investment properties we had due to bad advise by a financial adviser so on our file my husband and myself it has Genworth so I was wandering do you have any suggestions on how to get a loan we would like to refinance and only have one loan plus we also have a few other loans and maybe consolidate them if possible

Douglas M.
Douglas M.

I would strongly recommend you contact white star and get sound advise accordingly. I don’t hesitate to recommend Jo C the broker who helped me with my application.

Hi Janie,

Thanks for your enquiry. We can definitely look into some options for you but we need to understand your situation better. Can you please contact us on 1300 652 842 or send your contact details and the best time for a chat to info@whitestar.com.au so that I can get one of our consultants to give you a call.

The team at WhiteStar Group
info@whitestar.com.au
1300 652 842

Kim
Kimasked
WhiteStar Group

How do you do loans, and if your credit is low and statement's got negative throughout it. Work and own a House, paying a loan off and you need a loan too fix your house up first, how do you work

Customer S.WhiteStar Group

Hi Kim, thank you for your enquiry today. We are a Mortgage Broker so we have over 20+lenders and 20+ years working with different customers and situations. Your situation may be something we can help with however we would need to have a quick chat to grab a few more details. Then we can explain what options there are etc. This way you can be more clear on the choices available to you and you can take it from there.

Could you please reply with your contact details so our brokers can have a quick chat with you to find out your options. Alternatively, you can call or email our team now if you're free to chat. Call 1300 652 842 or email info@whitestar.com.au.
Stay in touch,
1300 652 842

Get an answer from our members and WhiteStar Group representatives

Compare all 8 WhiteStar Group
CategoryServices and Home LoansServices and Debt Consolidation ServicesServices and Strata & Property Management ServicesServices and Real Estate Agents
Business TypeNon-Bank Lender