Who Gives A Crap Toilet Paper

Who Gives A Crap Toilet Paper

Megan G

Megan GSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient and better for the planet

The product is good, delivery is convenient and we like knowing we are supporting charitable projects. The wrap becomes craft paper for the kids too - bonus.

Anne-Maree

Anne-MareeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this brand and product!

What a great way to take an essential hygiene item and make it fun (love the quirky emails, messages on the delivery boxes and the wrapping on the rolls) environmentally friendly and yet still soft and lovely to use. To top it off, it gets delivered to my door and I get the pleasure of knowing my purchase is helping make a difference.
Been using this brand for several years and i'm hooked!

Jen

JenSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great product, terrible supply arrangements

The products are fabulous but the freight costs to anywhere outside a capital city are enormous. Company needs to negotiate better arrangements for supply.

Great product

I have always been fussy about my toilet paper & this doesn't disappoint. It's soft, durable & best of all it better for the environment than shop bought stuff. Delivery is super quick too.

Best toilet paper ever!

Subscription service is super convenient, plus no plastic is a big thumbs up. We have been getting who gives a crap for a couple of years, defiantly recommend!

Emm

EmmPerth, WA

Great company, great product

Love this company, they are very progressive. The recycled and bamboo toilet paper, dream cloths (substitute paper towels), and tissues are all great. Buying these makes me feel a bit better about my impact on the environment.

The toilet paper may seem expensive but with the double length rolls I find they are way better value that buying toilet paper at the supermarket. For two people a box of toilet paper (around $60) lasts at least 6+ months.

Whenever I’ve ordered I’ve received my delivery within 1-3 business days which is also amazing.

Review collected in partnership with Who Gives A Crap

Brilliant! Super fast delivery, easy interface to order and suuporting a great cause! What's not to love about that? Keep up the good work.

Clare

ClareMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Why buy toilet paper from anywhere else?!

Love this company. I buy toilet paper and kitchen towel from here on a subscription basis and couldn’t recommend them more. Delivery is rapid, the information on the website is amazing, and I love knowing I have made a sustainable eco friendly choice.

Win win way to help environment and those worse off than us

Toilet paper is good quality as is the paper towels.
Bright wrapping gives you a lift.
Feel good helping others whilst having the convenience of delivery to your door.
Would highly recommend Who Gives A Crap.

Find out how Who Gives A Crap Toilet Paper compares to other Shops

Love the products, the fact they deliver, their ethics & their cause

Love the products, the fact they deliver, their ethics & their cause. They are also a fun bunch of people who love what they do

Great product

Fab being able to have it delivered. Buy the superior roll though. Tissues a bit expensive but convenience offsets that. Happy with product.

A Feel-good Product That Feels Great

I love Who Gives A Crap because the toilet paper is great quality, and good for the environment too. Plus, it feels good to be able to support 3rd world countries at the same time.

mez

mezSouth East Queensland, QLD

One time order forced subscription!

I had to find through googling (after spending half an hour for the second time on the website!) that I need to email you in writing to cancel the subscription which was a one time only order in the checked box.my "subscription " was sent out to an old address. I find this really sneaky in a company that claims to be good. An now coming to the reviews (I know I should have looked but I trusted word of mouth) that it is in fact made in China and not Australian made at all. Again sneaky marketing. Will not be sneakily getting any more of my money.

Osaka W.

Osaka W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Made in China and too many porkies from this company

Very happy with this product.

Wonderful product, it is great to have it delivered and not have to purchase loo paper at the supermarket. Also very happy that Who Gives a Crap are helping out developing countries.

First time buyer

A great first experience! Will definitely be ordering again!
We love the alphabet wrapping too, such a funky little design!

Julia

Julia

Happy Bums in Our House

Have been a fan of Who Gives A Crap for nearly 4 years. Great product, fast delivery, kind to our planet, double length rolls last for ages and best of all, 50% of profits are donated to help improve sanitation and toilets in developing countries.
Winning :-)

Fab bog roll.

Great loo paper, good cause , efficient delivery ,
No complaints.... you ask for more words , so these are filler words to satisfy you

Review collected in partnership with Who Gives A Crap

Sorry, I’m on the toilet right now!!

Brilliant branding
Love the packaging
Soft and strong
Great quality
Cleaned the job
Prompt service and delivery
Will order more and recommend to other people and friends

Joanne

Joanne

Love it!

Great product, excellent service and communication and profits go to a worthy cause. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Merry

Merryasked

Hi! What are the dimensions of a roll? Would love to subscribe however double-length rolls may be too big for our roll-holders? Do you sell single-length?
Many thanks
Mem

Hi there, Merry!
The size of our double length rolls are:
Diameter: 118-120mm
Inner core: 38mm
Height: 10cm
We hope that helps.

Gillasked

Hello. Very disappointed that I've discovered your toilet paper is made in China. I would sign up today, but for that fact. I can't knowingly buy something manufactured there. Why give them the business, after all that's happened? It would be wonderful if you could find some other, less controversial country (or even here??) to use. I'll keep hoping.

Naru I.Who Gives A Crap

Hi Gill! Thanks for asking and we appreciate how passionate you are around our manufacturing. We chose to manufacture in China for several reasons, ranging from avoiding importing materials (which would add to our footprint!), to being able to use recycled cardboard for our boxes and even because we'd be having our competitors create our product! As we grow and scale our business, we are definitely keen to look into local production. Unfortunately it's not a quick or easy process, but we're already underway exploring the idea! If we are able to move our production more locally in a way that is sustainable for our business, customers, the environment and, most importantly, our impact, we'd definitely consider making a permanent move.

That being said, we make sure to manufacture our products responsibly. We work hard to ensure good working standards and good influence - where we aim to positively impact our production partners to be educated in sustainability, inspire them to make their own charitable donations and establish a work environment that matches the standards we hold across the rest of our organisation. You can check out more here: https://bit.ly/3jdL6Ei

Gill

Thank you for your prompt reply and clear explanation.

Beau H.

Beau H.asked

is it manufactured in australia

housewifey
housewifey

No. They claim to produce their toilet paper in China. They claim their mission is to improve the lives of people in the developing world. With this in mind they say they choose to produce their toilet paper in China.
That’s not Enviromentally friendly as it’s a lot of air miles for toilet paper which could be produced locally supporting Australian made and our own economy.

libby
libby

No it’s made in China !! Who knew

Hi Beau,

We understand where products are made is something that lots of people care about. We are an Australian company with hubs around the world and we manufacture our products in China!

Initially setting up operations in China was a decision we made after taking into consideration a number of factors. We like to share as much information as we can with our supporters and the “Where is all of this made?” FAQ - is the most read question on our website. You can find that on our FAQ database, here: https://support.whogivesacrap.org/hc/en-au/articles/360035646513-Where-is-all-of-this-made- we hope this gives you an insight.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Get an answer from our members and Who Gives A Crap representatives