Wild Turkey American Honey

Wild Turkey American Honey

3.0

Albert Einstein

Albert EinsteinSouth East Queensland, QLD

First spirit I've ever been able to take a straight shot of without reaching

I never liked the original flavour as it was just too sour or something I can't quite describe.
But this honey flavour is actually quite nice for a spirit
Well I must admit I've always thought spirits tasted vile
Must have cola to drink . But I actually handled a shot or 3 of this without gasping. Still prefer cola with it but.
As with all spirits the effect is quite depressing,
I mainly purchased this when I had a really sore throat
from a bad cold . The guy in the liquor shop recommended it saying the honey may have a soothing effect . There was some truth to this as it did provide some small comfort.
Over all a decent spirit in my opinion

JuzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Used to love it....

DooFDooF

DooFDooFSydney

Tastes like drinking honey

Got a free bottle last time we went though duty free. Love the original Wild Turkey so was very happy, but it ended up being soooo sweet could barely drink it
Nice bottle
Too sweet

volpine1
volpine1

Its great for shots. One of my favorites.

Paul A
Paul A

Yes I agree, its very sweet, it might be nice over Ice Cream ?

Liqueurs

Find out how Wild Turkey American Honey compares to other Liqueurs

Karen B.asked

Why is there stuff floating in my unopened bottle?

Juz

Yeah i had the same, little black beady looking things, reminded me of frog spawn. Many years ago (8) for me and the wild Turkey distributor wasn't interested in the slightest. I haven't bought or drunk it since.

Pat
Pat

I got the same floating stuff as well that looks like dead skin. It’s still sealed didn’t bother to open. Hence, I’m here checking to see if other’s experienced the same.

Karen B.

We are in Pa. USA I threw away the bottle. I'm not up for getting sick! Cheers though to you with the "really good luck"