1.4

8% · 23265 · 91%
Brand Manager for Wilson Parking? Claim your listing.

Steve
Steve97 posts

Dreadful Service - Nothing works. Too big to fail

Called them 20 times.....19 July 2024......no response.
Toooooooooo big to fail.
I certainly do not feel like a customer. Shame on you Wilson.
Em M.
Em M.2 posts

Ripoff

$45.00 for 1 hour parking at Manly Wharf. Absolute ripoff
Jess
JessSouth Australia

Colley reserve - glenelg - do not park here!

I wish i could give 0 stars. We took our son out for a special event for school holidays and parked in a wilson's park. Had to pay for parking up front which we did, paid for 2 hours and left with one minute to spare, and as we left we noticed we had a parking ticket under the windscreen wiper. We have no idea what we have done wrong but i am in tears, we cannot afford this - it has ruined this special day for us - we did the right thing and dont understand why this has happened. So upset
Jarrod K.
Jarrod K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

I pre-booked parking for a few days in the centre of Sydney last week. When I arrived I entered using the wrong payment card so my booking wasn't recognised and when I exited I was charged again. Although this was my mistake Wilson Parking customer service were very helpful and quick to sort out a refund for me.
Karen K.
Karen K.2 posts

Fraudulent transactions

The practice of double billing is so prevalent it has to be a deliberate strategy. Even when doing everything correctly it still happens and the service to reclaim is difficult. Always check you card transactions if you must use them. I am taking this to consumer affairs.
DBO
DBOSouth East Queensland, QLD88 posts

Legalised theft (money forfeited for pre-paid vouchers)

Be very wary about buying their pre-paid bundles. We had a $500 block of tickets bought and hadn't used them for a few months only to find out they had expired. Over half of the tickets ended up forfeited in under eight months.
Seems to be identical to the gift card scam that big business was slapped on the wrist for. How can you take money for a service/product that hasn't been delivered?
Tina
TinaSouth Australia4 posts

Dirty and unhygienic

I’ve been using the car park 100 waymouth st Adelaide for the past year and it would have to be the dirtiest smelliest stairway I’ve ever come across. There are 2 lifts but one works and the other must be display only apparently has never worked. The lift that does work breaks down a lot and to walk up 4or 5 flights of stairs is chore for some and you pay lots of money to park that’s not what a person expects. Then they decided to go cashless and have decide they will charge a fee for using a card. Great job guys. If it wasn’t for the convenience I wouldn’t be using it at all. So dirty that stains are in the lift which have been there for years I’ve been told. Maybe health inspectors need to see how bad this place is
Kris T.
Kris T.Perth, WA2 posts

Lifts are always broken - Citi East Perth

On top of many issues, the main one that triggered me to write this review is the broken lift.

The lifts have been broken for at least a few months. For the amount they're charging per day ($20), where is the decency to provide an acceptable service?

Gionata M.
Gionata M.4 posts

Appalling customer service

Quay West. Advertised as heavily surveillance car park. I got my car hit while parked, not even the bare minimum effort to understand what happened. Not even a bare minimum email from a manager as an apology for the damage. Nothing, appalling.
babbando701
babbando701Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Absolute ripped off rude staff

Absolute disgusting rude pigs. My parking for early bird should have been $18 but was charged $85.when I pushed the assistance button it was answered by a rude Indian assistant that said because I didn't book online it was $85 and stated I should have read the sign which I didn't see on entry with 5 cars behind me. He then hung up on me. Which made me furious. Do not give this chinese owned company any service and could not get a receipt
Doug
DougNorth Western Region, NSW5 posts
  Fair Incentive

Disgusting service

Absolutely rip off, we travelled from Dubbo and got lost so we decided to park at Wilson’s car park so we can find our way instead of driving around in a circle, they charged me $39.85 for half an hour, also staff were rude and not helpful and understanding when I explained we were lost and only need some help.
I understand I had to pay something but greed finally found its way.
So much for Australian way of life, they only think about themselves.
I wouldn’t even give them a star.
Marsha
Marsha

Sarah H.
Sarah H.

Worse company

Worse company, no cash machines so they store your data and charge U whenever they like, if I could give a zero I would. So everyone that has charges on your card contact your bank let them know, 80 dollars came out of our bank on Sunday for a Thursday charge but I was never in or near no car park. yet they don't investigate just tell U to contact bank. Like just wow worse people to deal with. They don't care hopefully they get done for fraud because it is fraud.
Mikef50
Mikef50Sydney, NSW255 posts

Better then Public Transport

Whether it be a dinner and or show, Vivid or Opera, or a stroll through the city in the evening, Wilsons Parking has a great option for night parking after 5pm. $12 weekdays, and $18 weekends. Parking valid until 5am the next day. I use it regularly, as it's even cheaper than public transport. Even better if you live in Sydney's East, West or South, avoiding the Bridge toll.
Michael K.
Michael K.Sydney, NSW

I am sure they have a kpi based on no refunds

Absolute Scammers. I was charged $30 at Revesby Park & Ride because I did not have an opal card and used my credit card to travel which is very common. I found out later that there is a very complicated process they have setup to link your car and credit card to an Transport Connect account. After 14 emails backwards and forwards and about 3 weeks and made to jump through many hoops they have agreed to give me a goodwill refund but it will take 7-10 business days. You are kidding me!!!! And after each email they sign off with "Have a great day".