Wix.com

Wix.com

1.5

53 reviews · Statistics

8% · 447 · 89%
Brand Manager for Wix.com? Claim your listing.
See the Best Services in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ina K.
Ina K.2 posts

Very bad design and not user friendly at all

Not user friendly at all! Would not recommend at all. Unless you want to sit for days trying to do the most basic things.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

WIX deleted Artstore and all Photos without consent

Have had wix website for over 4 years now, selling digital action shots online through their Artstore, they have decide not to offer this option anymore and without consultation or consent deleted all my albums and the artstore facility. They tried to say I have not used if for 2 years. Even when I showed my my last sale was 29th dec 2023. ABSALUTE JOKE..... still waiting for answers. Will be looking for refund as I paid $900 for this option.
nathan t.
nathan t.

Horrendous

Created a logo with (Wix) over a year ago, never used it, not logged in for just over a year since my last activity, to then be charged £144 for god only knows what, a clear hidden fee, spoken with numerous members of staff, not one has given a clear answer, one had seen I haven’t been online and do not use there platform for any use, and still no refund, false charge and will not own up too it, near on impossible to contact a staff member and get an issue resolved!
Gloria Travel S.
Gloria Travel S.

wix, can not solve advertising problem, no support

do not recommend, expensive, no support, tried to write several times, cause have a premium plan and they do not work at all, no reply, no respond, problem with pixel very dissapointed
Karri
Karri16 posts
James Travers-Murison
James Travers-MurisonNSWMid North Coast, NSW4 posts

A useless expensive product that gradually downgrades your SEO unless you pay

SEO terrible. Even when paid for.
Ability to edit terrible. Highly restricted and often defaults destroying everything.
Email lists for contacts total rip off. Only can send 200 unless you pay huge amount more.
Email newsletters - often destroys all your work without saving it due to bugs in program!!!! Especially if a long email. Do your email in word then copy it across to prevent this.
Started off looking good, then gradually no one coming to the site.
Virtually not sold a single thing through the website in about 4 years.
A great product to go broke with. Looks good and cheap and then turns out useless and expensive.
Draughtsman
Draughtsman

Rude Customer Service

When I asked a question to their customer service about their site function, their customer service replied to me in email saying "You are an idiot." I cancelled the service immediately. I have never been insulted by a service I use. Who would insult customers like this! I still cannot believe my experience.
menny
menny4 posts

Solid service

After working with godaddy for too long I moved to Wix and I cannot begin to tell you the relief to find a decent service. Wix is not prefect and they're constantly trying to get you to upgrade your account but which service isn't? Anyway, I like it because it is modern and achieves everything I need it for
Stewy
Stewy

subscription tricks

We use a lot of subscription software in our digital agency. Wix has proved to be one software company we steer away from as it is extremely easy to fall into a subscription trap with. Wix managed to suck over $2000 AUD from our account because we accidently over-subscribed to services .. after we contacted them they refused to give a credit.. very disappointing for a large company. AGENCIES BEWARE!!
Karina
Karina66 posts

Just the same as the others

Wix appears to be a good site. Then one day you log in with your 900+ listings and find they have shifted the goalposts on SEO parameters. All these sites market it as improving features but all it does is make the website work for their mates and their needs. I shifted from etsy because they turned their platform into a walking zombie site with very little sales and clearly Wix has the same idea. It isn't a new feature if my 900+ listings are at the "start-again" stage. In a few months, they will change it again and any editing I do now to keep up will be redundant.
Millie
Millie5 posts

Awful

Poor business practices and customer support. I do not recommend this service.
Rezzzz
Rezzzz2 posts

They only take

Thieves , they are unscrupulous and egregious. Never use these guys if you value honest business partners.
Mark
MarkVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Appalling

Very hard to get any help, spent valuable time running around in circles to contact someone and then when i did I mind as well of had a conversation with a wall. No help at all and the pricing has doubled in one year for my subscription, you don't get much with a premium plan.
Toby Clarke
Toby Clarke11 posts

Thieves

Unscrupulous business practices. Do not let them have access to your account for automatic renewals. They are thieves, and your bank or PayPal will help you get your money back.
Penni
Penni5 posts

Very Technical Support

The customer support is not 24/7 as claimed
I have been told to expect to wait two days for technical support to look at my website issue
Meaning I cannot confirm client bookings for this entire time
NOT ACCEPTABLE if you are trying to run a business