Woodworm 60" Golf Umbrella

Woodworm 60" Golf Umbrella

Brand Manager for Woodworm? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

krravi
krravi

Bought 3 pack in 2015 and still going strong in 2022

Bought 3 pack for $21.96 delivered in 2015 and still going strong in 2022. This is the first time an umbrella has lasted more than 2 years for us. We have an umbrella in each of our cars and third one for home use.

WiseyToowoomba

Works

cheap price and cheap is what you get.

I bought 3 umbrellas after reading rave reviews. the actual umbrellas are cheaply made and low quality. there is a small pin inside near the top which had rusted leaving small stains on the white material before i had even used it.!
the litttle plastic end caps sewn on the end of the spines keep slipping off in windy conditions and the stitching that attached the rods to the outside cover have mostly come apart. I do not know who measured the size but i guess they used a cheap tape measure 60" .??? what.!! did you guys get a different model to me.???
Other than that they are good enough, but they certainly are not a bargain buy.!!!

Janjuc
JanjucSouthwest, VIC

Great for the Price

I was able to pick up a '3 Pack' about 4 years ago for around $25 delivered, I am still using the first one which has held up very well in heavy rain and very strong winds. They are a good size and seem strongly made, and lasted longer that the 'Famous Golf Brand' one I had previously.

Highly recommend.

HendyB
HendyBSydney

Umbrella that works and cheap!

There are lots of better looking and more hip umbrellas out there, but when all you need is just an umbrella that works (even in windy situation) and cheap, look no further.
Don't expect it can hold big storm winds, but I found it quite reliable for most windy situation in Sydney.

It could be better if it uses fabric that repels water, but then probably it wouldn't be this cheap.
Can withstand windy rain, strong, cheap

cheryl
cheryladelaide

3 pack woodworm umbrellas

excellent product,very reasonably priced.the delivery price was reasonable & delivery time was reasonable as well.the size of these umbrellas are huge & you definately will not get wet using these.i have 3 so that means 1 for hubby,1 for my son & 1 for me.i have a 5 yr old as well but got him a small 1.
good value

Vic
Vic
JimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Woodworm golf umbrellas (x3)

The umbrellas look excellent but we haven't had any rain so i haven't really tested the umbrella out yet. I'm not complaining as the weather is beautiful. The umbrellas look stylish and have a push button to open. Will be useful on the golf course and just for generla use.
Stylish look, push button to open.

Shan
ShanGeelong

Absolutely love it!!

I just love them!! they don't blow in half in strong wind. They're big enough to have 2-3 people under them. They're so easy to open and not too heavy to carry. The best umbrellas we have ever had. I definitely recommend them to anyone wanting a great sturdy umbrella. Highly recommend! A winter must!
Reliable, inexpensive, light, easy to open and close.

Jedi08
Jedi08ADELAIDE

3 x Woodworm golf umbrellas

I was pleasantly surprised with my 3 x Woodworm golf umbrellas! They're high quality umbrellas, with the main shaft being light as (and looking like) graphite. The wind vents also help with the windy conditions on the golf course and outside the golf course. Now I have an umbrella for home, work and the golf course!
Value for money, quality build

Maggsie39
Maggsie39HORNSBY

Handy Items

These umbrellas are very practical and we both have one in our golf bags and one at home ready to take when walking the dog. They are easy to use and offer great protection from the endless rain Melbourne has been experiencing this winter. A great bargain receiving 3 for the price of one!
inexpensive, useful, sturdy but lightweight

Nanette
NanetteBrisbane

So darn good

I purchased the set of 3 golf umbrellas and couldn't be happier with them, although we have not yet tried them in windy conditions. Two were immediately pounced on by my grandson for his usebut I'm happy to have just one. The size means that they fully cover me in rainy conditions and there's room for 2, big bonus. Quality is 5 Star.
Quick release canopy and much, much less in price than general retailers.

kgcox
kgcoxSYDNEY

Great for wintery weather!

These Woodworm Golf umbrellas are good quality..has double canopy, with two velcro fasteners - one for lower umbrella and one for canopy. Easy pop up action at the press of a button. Have used it in some heavy downpours with strong winds and had no problems at this point. I am quite pleased with this purchase and would happily recommend to others who looking for a larger type of umbrella.
it does what it's supposed to do!

Woodworm Golf Umbrella 152cm (60") Collapsible Double-Canopy

Not only value for money , but 3 One for Golf, One for the car boot and the third for the front door when you have to do a quick dash to the letterbox.
Easy action to raise and collapse, sturdy enough as last Saturday caught ine the wind and rain from the 7th to 18th.
Ease of use, No loose fittings after day in pretty awful conditions
Plastic handle could be little larger for third hand on golf buggy.

kayt57
kayt57adelaide

Perfect....no inside out umbrellas!

We bought the Woodworm golf umbrellas, they are fantastic...lightweight, double canopy and the wind does not grab and pull thanks to the airflow openings, also has double fasteners to close it up so it does not get damaged no matter where you take it and the push button opening saves time messing around with clips and bits. Fits perfectly in the car or the golf bag, great gift idea for golfers walkers or just for a Sunday stroll
I love it!

PETER HUGHES
PETER HUGHESMELBOURNE

Excellent value!

Wood worm umbrellas great price great service. Goods arrive promptly and in good condition. Great place to shop for quality goods at bargin prices. Have recommended products to other people. The range of goods presented is excellent and makes it easy to shop. Have already made more purchases. Keep up the excellent presentation.
Good quality.