Woolworths Select Hokey Pokey Ice Cream

Woolworths Select Hokey Pokey Ice Cream

tjz25

tjz25Sydney, NSW

Woolworths Select hokey pokey...EXCELLENT for the price

I found this to be very creamy..and very tasty.
It's a reasonable vanilla flavour and I found it hard to stop once I had a spoonful, it's dangerously addictive.
It has a nice crunch with toffee pieces my only criticism is that there could be more crunchy bits.
Retails around $4.50 for a 2L container, whereas most of the other name brand gourmet's retail for around $7 for only 1L, so it really is good value.
I actually rate this ice cream above Blue Ribbon vanilla, however it is slightly less vanilla flavoured and sweeter than Blue Ribbon.
Well worth a try.

Sandringham10

Sandringham10Melbourne

Outstanding for the price

While this ice cream was advertised as having little bits (presumably honeycomb) in it, I didn't come across these.

However that mattered little.

Woolworths Select often seems to be very good and this ice cream was no exception.

It had a fairly creamy taste to it and a lovely flavour. It's very sweet so not everyone will like it but I reckon a pretty wide cross section of the population have a sweet tooth.

The price of A$4.50 for a two litre tub was very good value. I have already become a repeat customer.

Thank you Woolworths for introducing this product as it is often hard in Australia to find ice cream flavours like this in reasonable value larger tubs.

It contains beef so not for vegetarians

We never imagined that icecream will have beef as gelatin. They can keep a clear indication of Veg and Non Veg products. I can't comment any further about this sorry.

Dadism

DadismBald Hills

Poor quality for Woolworths Select

Love hokey pokey ice cream, this however is a poor example. Reminds me of the old ice confection I had as a kid. It is icy and not very creamy. The crunchy toffee bits are good, however not enough to save the product.