Woolworths Traditional Mayonnaise

Woolworths Traditional Mayonnaise

Rabia Z

Rabia ZMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it to bits

Um, YUMMY!! Smooth, creamy, and subtle flavors......I use this in all my homemade sauces mixes.....I mix with Sriracha sauce, hot wings sauce, korean BBQ..... it helps reduce the heat and creates a delicious new sauce.... I cook food just so I can eat the woolworths traditional mayo. You can also use this mayo to substitute butter on your bread when making grilled cheese {creates a better toastier grill cheese sandwich}......funny cuz my hubby dont like mayo and has no idea how much stuff I use this in that he eats and loves!!! My kids love it on toast with fries in short with all finger food and LOVE it.

Purchased in July 2007.

CaseyyLee

CaseyyLeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pretty good for a generic brand

I’m not a big mayonnaise fan, but when I eat it, it has to be just right. I didn’t mind the Woolworths brand one, but I don’t think I’ll buy again, taste was average and texture was a bit funny. Partner loved it though!

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths.

Joybell

JoybellBayswater North

I enjoy the product, but the shape of the bottle is useless when the mayonnaise gets down low.

I love the mayonnaise but I don't like the shape of the bottle. It is useless when the product gets down low and doesn't run out the bottle. Because of the shape of the bottle you can't even get a small scraper successfully in the curves to remove all the mayonnaise. Please bring back the simple jar!

Food & Drink Products

Find out how Woolworths Traditional Mayonnaise compares to other Food & Drink Products