Mark

MarkAdelaide

Somehow ended up on their SPAM call list

Seriously, somehow ended up on their SPAM call list and now get calls into the night trying to sell me accommodation that I don't want, how do you get off these lists

Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

DO NOT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy M.Perth, WA

Update 12 February 2020

Ok, here is another update, customer care still has not made contact, I have even been sending emails to there Customer Care, but to no avail. "Buyer be aware"", I am now about to send another email to them.

Wyndham seminars are a scam with lifelong ramifications

Cat

CatCanberra 2600, ACT

Dishonest and Pushy

Club WyndhamWyndham Vacation Resorts

Hi Cat, please accept my sincere apologies. Could you please send me your detail so I can investigate the issue. My email is apivut.chakuthip@wyn.com.
Thanks.

Maree W.

Maree W.Perth, WA

$20* a night is a scam - don't be fooled

Its $20 Per night plus intensive, hard-lined sales pitch and interrogation worthy of a criminal investigator, you will also have to part with $30,000 upon signup + $3000 yearly maintenance fee - high interest rates if you don't have the money up front. Don't be fooled.
P.s Wyndham, don't waste your time trying to defend this, the evidence is stacking up against your scam

12345Perth, WA

Unhuman customer service

Club WyndhamWyndham Vacation Resorts

Dear customer, I am very sorry for your experience. May I please have your detail so I can do an investigation? Can you please send it to my email address - apivut.chakuthip@wyn.com.
Apivut

What kind of detail you are asking? I can send you my reservation # if that help...

Club WyndhamWyndham Vacation Resorts

Hi, your name, contact detail and reservation number will be very helpful. Thanks. Apivut

Tyler B.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst.

Cleaning staff very rude. Said we would get a call back when our room was ready, they did not had been waiting 2 hours for it to be done with no phone call. Movie channel never worked. Rude front desk staff. Pictures are all old and have been updated. 110% would never EVER stay here again.

Club WyndhamWyndham Vacation Resorts

Hi Tyler, I am very sorry to hear about your experience. May I please ask for more information? If possible could you please email me your contact detail and the resort name? My email address is apivut.chakuthip@wyn.com.

Thank you.

Salman J.Sydney, NSW

Forced sign up and wasted 2 hours of life

IHFRPerth, WA

SCAM!!! BEWARE!!!

Paid for Discovery membership only to get mucked around with bookings. Booked accommodation at Bali Dreamland resort but was not told that when I arrive I would have to fork out an extra 100AUD per night. 700AUD + 28300points what a joke. Beware of this scam.

Club WyndhamWyndham Vacation Resorts

Hi IHFR, this is very strange. There shouldn't be any extra cost for the accommodation. Can you please email your member number and I will sort it out for you. My email is apivut.chakuthip@wyn.com.

Gary B.

Gary B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Question Mark

Got Ripped

Got RippedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Trapped!

Jason

JasonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Even the president cant be trusted

I joined this club and paid a deposit and then nothing
I ended up Emailing the Vice President of Human Resources who along with the executive assistant to the president of Wyndham vacations
But more lies and deceit
Do not trust this company they cant
handle a sale call a member or cancel a cancelation
So to Bruce Harkness and the staff at Wyndham surfers paradise and Renee in customer care thanks for nothing
I strongly advise everyone to keep away from singing up to anything with this club

Hitesh P.

Hitesh P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wyndham resorts plan Scam

Don't waste your money on this fraud company . I have lost my hard earn with this iditots. In 2 years discovery Wyndham plan I have tried to book more 10 times. But I never ever got booking on my desired dates and locations. They always force me to go for holidays on weekdays or their empty resorts. Means you have to plan according to them not by your choice. Please Please be aware of this company.

Danik L.South East Queensland, QLD

Stay away

It should be possible to give zero stars. Stay away for your own good, it is not worth the "freebies" they offer you. Very deceptive conduct, very misleading and zero customer care.

Club WyndhamWyndham Vacation Resorts

Hi Danik, thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you didn't have a good experience with us. Would you mind sharing more information with me so we can assist you better? My email address is apivut.chakuthip@wyn.com. Apivut

Danik L.

beyond repair, there is nothing you can do to assist me further.

John

JohnQueensland

Question. Which need to be asked

Ben

BenSydney, NSW

Scam Scam Scam

Think twice

aarju s.Bonner 2914, ACT

Wish we would have never signed for this crap

Firstly this is totally scam and when you signed up they are like one friendly bunch of people and slowly they changed their color. We have been with Wyndham for couple of years but now whenever I wanted to book a holiday they have always one answer they are fully booked.

Infact I have been said they are fully booked for the fourth time and sadly they dont even let me cancel the membership and they are like you need to book holiday before 13 months. Well I am young mum and I cannot decide anything in advance until my babies are till bit old.

I strongly advise everyone not to sign for Wyndham rather others website are more cheap and helpful than this. Well we landed in big trap others I strongly request not to. Very very disappointing

Mollyasked

Has anyone had any success in terminating or cancelling their membership/timeshare?

Hi Molly,
My suggestion is you should contact our Owner Services team. They will give you options to consider. You can find their contact detail from this link - https://clubwyndhamsp.com/contact-us.
Thanks.

Molly

Have already tried this. There must be other ways, some of which I’d like to know.

Scammers

Antoinette G.

Antoinette G.asked

I am a new member and I want to see what conditions the accommodation is like at the worldmark in cairns before I book it as the reviews so far are terrible

Club WyndhamWyndham Vacation Resorts

Hi Antoinette, thanks for question. Our club rooms at Club Wyndham Cairns have to meet our club's standard. We always ensure those rooms are in a good condition. You can see photos from this link - https://clubwyndhamsp.com/resorts/tropical-north-queensland/club-wyndham-cairns. Thanks. Apivut

Kathy M.

I have not stayed at the Cairns Wyndham, stayed at Port Douglas, a little tired and needed airing, but it met our requirements. Dunsborough is also a little tired

Retired and divorced

Retired and divorcedasked

Does anybody have an ownership they do not want any more that I could transfer to take the levy off your hands

aarju s.

Yeah you want mine .. we just left a year for the repayment and we don't go for holiday often

Yes how much for the rest of the year Pm me

Get an answer from our members and Wyndham Vacation Resorts representatives